Chapter 2

Let me be by your side

Vampire World

No one's POV

Haekyeon, one of the pureblood vampire is looking around the world through the crystal ball. Only the royal family have it. And he, as the older, have to keep their world stable. 'Still like this. Darkness is around the vampire world. I need to do something.' 

*TOK TOK TOK*

"Come in." He put the crystal ball to its place. He looks at the door. It his butler. "What is it? Did some happen?"

"Anya. Your brothers, are waiting for you at the hall."

"Oh. Hmm..." He looks at the family potrait.

"His picture getting blurred, doesn't it?" Haekyeon ask his butler, Jeremy.

Jeremy look at his master. Then, he looks at the family potrait. Their parents already gone. No one knows, where are they. "Yes, master."

"Sanghyuk... Did you find him??" Haekyeon look at his butler.

Jeremy shook his head. "They not find it. He is hard to be found."

Sanghyuk, have been hurt by a girl. No. More precisely, the girl was turning him into the dark. He lost control of his powers. He turn into the darkness vampire. Most scary, Haekyeon was scared if his dongsaeng will kill human in the human world. He needs to prevent such things happened. And, because of that, the vampire world unstable. The royals power were not enough to prevent the darkness. They need to find Sanghyuk, no matter what will happen. They need to recover his heart.

"Bring me to my brothers." He give orders to Jeremy.

"Arasso, master." Jeremy bow to him and bring him meet with his brothers.

*****

EXO'S Pack

No one's POV

"Again. It's a bit dark today. Even its morning now." Tao nag alone.

"Something bad must happen at the Vampire world." Kai suddenly appear beside Tao who is standing at his house balcony.

"Yah! You suprising me!" Tao scold Kai.

"Mian, hyung."

"Where are you from?? Did you see Sehun????" Tao ask Kai. He looks at Kai. He's pale. "Gwenchan-a, Kai???"

"Em. I'm fine. Just tired. Maybe Sehun training with Suho and Baekhyun hyung. I just back from hunt with D.O hyung." He sit at the chair and close his eyes.

Tao nod.

------

Luhan's POV

"Lu, did you call me?" Xiumin appeared in front of my house.

"Yes. I need to use the portal gate. Can you ask Tao for prepared it?" I ask him. I know that he will ask me too many question.

"De. But, where are you going? Who will take care the pack? How if, they attack us... the black wolf..?" Black wolf.... Feelings of anger began to to control myself.

~6 months ago~ A war between black wolf and white wolf

"OPPPAAA!"
"Mira-ah! Jigeum silhaeng!!! Ppali!" I asked her to ran away. But, she didn't. She save me from the black wolf.
"Oppa.... mianhae. Oppa, you... ca..can't die. You...have...to..pro..tect our... pack...I'm sor..ry, I can't be.. wi..th you... any..more.."
"Mira!!! Lay! Lay!! Hang in there, Mira! I will call Lay! You can't died! I love you! I can't live without you! LAY!!!

It's too late. She lost too much blood. Lay can't save her. Nobody can't save her. If I...
Anya. They... the black wolf.... kill her!!!

*BANG*

I punch the wall hardly. There are cracks in the walls and the blood began to flow out of the crevices of my fingers.

"Calm down, Lu. I know how you feel. I... also lost my mate." Xiumin hold my shoulder. I began to calm down a bit.

"Mian. I lost my temper. But still... I want to go to human world. Tell Tao about this." I heal myself. Xiumin nod and go.

*****