Chapter 37

Let me be by your side

Luhan's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw Lay was beside me. Healing me with his power. I feel hot and burning. I touch Lay hand signal him for stop heal me. I slowly get up with Lay help. My heart still feel hurt and at the same time I feel hot and it just like you burn something.

"LUHAN!" I feel someone hug me tightly. I know this smell. 

"Xiumin..." He hug me and whisper something to me. "I though you already dead. I'm worried about you and Yuki... Yuki..." I quickly look at Xiumin and I hold his shoulder. "What happened to her??? Where is she??" Ouch... My heart... Its hurt.

"Alpha, don't force yourself. I can't heal you completely. It's beyond my power." When Lay say that I was speechless. Am I going to die??? "I didn't said that you will die, but I can't heal you. It's a dark curse that hit your heart. And then, your soul already become one with Luna. I'm afraid she was hurt." Lay explain to me. I remain calm.

Suddenly

"Guys!" All of us turn our faces to the voice. Its Yuri in her wolf form and top of her was Max. "Thanks Yuri." Max jump off from her back. Yuri change to her human form. "Anything dude." 

"What's wrong??"

"We already clean up the mess and most of the we already locked it. And we also has bad news." Max said to us. I look at Yuri. She seems like searching for someone.

"What is it?" N ask him. I see his aura. He still recovering. "Most of human's blood already be by the strigoi."

"Luhan, where's Yuki???" Yuri cut the talk. Max glare at her. She seems like she doesn't care about Max glare. I don't what to answer her question because... I also didn't know where is she. "She's in there." I look at Xiumin. He finger was pointed to something. I look at place that he pointed. It's dimension room.

"WHAT???!! How did she ended up in there??" Yuri was suprised. And just her, Max and of course ME! "Her already fully awakened and we don't know what happened in there." Xiumin said to us. I look at that dimension room.

#####

Hyuk's POV

Why she's here? I don't need any help.

Yes. That's true. You don't need any help. You're mine, Hyuk.

"Why are you here??" I ask her. I don't need any help. I'm hopeless. I don't deserve any help. I want to be alone. Alone without anyone.

Hyuk, is that you?

Why she didn't give up? Why she still here??? Why????

Hyuk, give me more power. I want more, Hyuk!!!

Then, I heard her voice.

"How can you be so stupid??!! I didn't ever love you. For this 65 years, I just playing with your heart! Didn't you get it??? My feelings for you just faked. I just pretend that I love you. But, I didn't ever have a feeling for you. If I have to choose you between you and Alex, I will choose Alex."

Haru... I hate her! I want to kill her! I hate her! Hate her!!!

That's cruel. 

What? 

Don't you get it girl?

She just said... cruel. But, I don't care anymore. I just want to be alone.

Hyuk already be devasted by his own feeling.

Yeah. That's true. My feelings already takeover my body and that's how my dark side appear. I can feel it. The chain on my body getting tightened.

No! I will save him!

I lift up my head. She said... what???

Don't you dare!! You can't!!!

I saw my dark side make a fire around her. She looks scared at first. But then, she shook her head slowly and mumble something. I look at her.

"I don't care! Hyuk! I know you can hear me! I don't know who's that girl to you. But, that girl seems to be you girlfriend. I don't know what happened between both of you. But seeing you like this... it doesn't feel right. Hyuk, why you have to be chained by your own hatred??? Why???"

SHUT UP BI*CH!

He's angry. I can hear her voice. Why she wants to help me?? I didn't ask for it.

Because she's care about you, Hyuk.

I looks around. "Who's there?"

I'm Yuki's another self. Same like your dark side.

"Hyuk... don't you miss your brothers? And, dont you want to know about your little sister??? Well, Im guess I will tell you. I'm your lost little sister, Lee Yuki. I'm inherited both of our parents power and I'm a mate for a werewolf. Hyuk... you know... before I met Luhan, I once has a boyfriend. He cheated on me. At first I though it just a rumour, but when I see with my own eyes, I feel angry and sad. I don't know what to do. But, the things that I know. I'm not alone. I have Yuri and Max. Both of them never leave me alone." 

She...

Yes, she is your sister. And she already face the same situation like you. She can smile brightly just like today because she has her family which are Max and Yuri. She know that she never alone. Same goes to you, Hyuk.

"Hyuk, jaebal... you're not alone. You have your brothers. They miss you... can you see that???" I heard she fall. "Hyuk, please come back. They need you. They miss you."

Ktank!

#####