Chapter 5

Let me be by your side

Vampire World

Hakyeon's POV

"Everyone is here?" I'm ask them.

"Yeah. Except for Hyuk..." I sigh when I heard Wonshik a.k.a Ravi words.

"We need to find him soon, hyung. Before... he human bloods. I'm already scared when think about it." Hongbin said with his innocent face. He and Hyuk are very close.

"Don't worry Hongbin. We will find him for sure. Leo, did you find anything at the basement?" I ask Leo. I give him different task from the others 'cause only him can do it. With his poker face and his manipulate power, he can past through the guard.

"I found this."

At the back of picture said : 

Princess Yuki 
My one and only one princess,
A sister for the six princes,
You.... 
(p/s : imagine that she has blue and red eyes)

"You???" What it mean??? I look at my dongsaeng.

"Hyung, did you know anything about this???" Hongbin ask me. I shook my head.

"No."

"Wait. Her eyes.... weird." Ravi point at the picture.

"I guess that natural." Jaehwan a.k.a Ken say.

It's not normal. Totally not. I look at Leo.

"Did you find anything else?"

"Yes. I found 2 books. But, it looks old. I guess."

2 Books that Leo found

"It's fine. I need to check this. Ken, pass me the picture. I will try to investigate."

By the time I touch one of the books, something happens.

#####

10 years ago

"Mama! Look what have I found!" the little girl run to her mum, Queen of Vampire world.

"What is it honey?" The queen catch her.

"I found a beautiful stone. Totally beautiful! Just like your necklace." She smile when talking with her mother.

"Can you take me there? I want to see." The queen said while her daughter hair.

"Em. Where's papa? I want he to be with us." That little girl ask with her cute voice.

"I'm here, cutie." Suddenly the King appeared behind the girl.

That little girl suprised and giggle. "You suprising me."

"I'm sorry, cutie. Come on. Let's go home. It's turned dark." The king tell them.

That little girl forgotten what she want to show at her parents. The queen look at her princess and the King. That girl was their princess. But, she's not the pureblood vampire. She was a human. A child that born with human blood were not allowed in vampire world. The queen scared if the others vampire know about this.

"Don't worry. We will protect her. She's our princess." The King calms his queen.

Their princess born with unique eyes and have a human blood. She different from the other. They keep the princess away. Without telling the princes about their sister. One of the soothsayers have told them that the princess will change everything. But, one thing is, she will be the  mate of the werewolves clan.

After a few days, the queen erase the princess memory. They already found it. About the princess.

"Are you done?" The king ask the queen.

"Yes. We can go now. Leave our own world and have our sons to rule the vampire world... I hope it will be fine."

"Don't worry. They will be fine. I already ask Yunho to take care everything." The King hug his wife.

They open the portal gate. The king take the princess from her bed. The queen write something on the book and leave a magic that only her first prince know.

"Hurry. They will found us." The King shout.

"De. Haekyeon, Taekwoon, Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin, Sanghyuk... sorry. We will leave you to take care the vampire world. And one day, you will meet with your sister and protect her. We're sorry." The queen said before she enter the portal gate and leave to the human world. The portal gate vanished.

#####

Haekyeon back to the reality. He hold her chest and breathe hardly.

"Hyung, gwenchan-a?" Leo hold Haekyeon's shoulder.

"I'm fine. I see that girl on the picture in my mind." Haekyeon said shock. "And our parents."

They shocked.