Chapter 32

Let me be by your side

__ Yuki's Mind __

What's happen??? Why I'm here??? It's too dark...

I look arounds... Dark. Totally dark. I try to walk further, but there's no end.

Luhan... I'm scared.

//Hear sobbing//

What the heck??? Is someone here too???? Nugu???? Ghost????

I shook my head slowly. I try to follow the voice or sobbing... Molla!!!

Hello.... anyone's here???

"Nugu???"

A guy voice??? Yah! Did I just... Wait, why his voice seems familiar to me???

#####

Luhan and N get up slowly. Xiumin remove the ice shield but the class already burn out because of that flames. Luhan take a glance at Yuki. He smiled a bit when he see Yuki still soundly sleep.

"Sehun!!!" Luhan run to Sehun when he see the burn on Sehun's body. But only half of it.

"I'm fine. It just burn. Don't worry Alpha." Sehun said to Luhan and slowly get up. Luhan look outside the window with his red eyes. His body start to change.

"Oh my my... you're still alive wolf guy???" Someone appear infront of them. Luhan know him.

"Yeah. So, that I can kill you right now!" Luhan attack Black Hyuk with his sword. Black Hyuk just smirk at him.

#####

____ Yuki's Mind ____

Hyuk?!

"Who's that?"

Why I have this uneasy feeling in my heart??

Kim Sanghyuk???

"That's my name. How did you know and who are you???"

Of course I know you. You're the new student in my class. Even I'm not really into you.

"A girl with brownish hair?"

Yeah. And with a weird eye colour tho.

I heard someone get up. I can't hear a footstep but I still can feel someone presence.

I'm Yuki. Lee Yuki. I sat behind you in the class.

"You sat behind me???"

#####

Hyuk's POV

Yuki... Who is she??? How did she know about me?? And how she came here??? I get up and slowly walk forward.

Incendia

A small fire appear on my hand. That room become dim for a while. I didn't see anyone. But, how I can talk with her???

"Hyuk?" 

I look behind me. A girl with long curly brown hair is looking at me with her worry face.

YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW ME! DON'T YOU DARE!!

It's my black side. I facing my face to the left side. When I follow his voice, I feel my hand has being pulled by someone. 

"Gajima... jaebal." She said to me. Her eyes...  she's crying. "I will help you. Please, just don't go."

DON'T INTERRUPT MY WORK!

#####

Luhan's POV

He looks distracted. 

"Luhan! Yuki is sweating and at the same time, she's trembling." Xiumin shout at me and I also feel the same but kind of cold.

"What if..." Suddenly I thought about something. She's frequently got vision. I grab N body and facing him.

"Tell me, other than vision, what can her power do?"

"Molla. I just met with her. So, I can't describe her power yet."

"But, can she... enter someone else body?"

"I don't know. Maybe she can do it. My father can do that. When I was 5 and Leo was 4. He was totally in depression and didn't want to ate with us. So, dad use her power to enter his body when he was sleep." I let out a heavy sigh.

What the heck! That's mean, she was in his body (maybe). I take a glance at Yuki.

"Xiumin, wake her up. No matter what!" I have to get her up or unless she will get kill or US!!!! Damn, stupid girl! Why I have to take care of her in this situation.

#####