Chapter 21

Let me be by your side

Yuki's POV

What's wrong with him? 

Kill her!

That voice. The same one that I heard in the class.

" Urghhh *hard breath*" Crap! What should I do?? I'm gonna die in this situation.

"Hy-uk..." I try to reach his body. His grip on my neck is too strong.

There is no other way. I have to use that. I lift up my leg and kick his waist. He was thrown away from me. I quickly get up and walk a few steps backward. I touch my neck and slowly rub it.

"It's hurt. Who is he by the way??" I glance at him before I run away.

#####

Without Yuki noticing, the time has stop. The sky has change.

//evil laugh//

It's time to the blood. I already tired with this waiting. Sa... who's going to be my food???

//evil laugh//

#####

Luhan's POV

I quickly wake up. This sense.

//something fall//

I look down. It's a box. It must be Yuki's. I open the box. A sandwich.

"I should eat. I'm hungry by the way." I eat that sandwich and put back the box in Yuki table.

//magic spell//

"The time has stop I see. Mah, I will try this." I go to the white board put my hands on it.

"Open the gate to Exo's World." Light appear from that board. Showing the Mystic Forest.

I was shocked. So, the vision that girl get was true.

"Xiumin! Kris!" I call both of them. I know they were near here.

#####

Yuki's POV

Just who is he??? That voice..

"Urghhh! My head!" I stop running. I lean on the nearest wall. I close my eyes.

__________ Yuki's Vision _________________________

Yuki! Yuki!

Someone call my name. It's sound familiar.

Yuki, what are you doing here? It's dangerous!

That woman... was she...

"Yes, She was your mother. The Queen of vampire world."

I turn my body to the voice. It's myself.

"Domo. Suprising see yourself infront of you? Eventually, I can do that. Showing myself to 'myself'. You can call me Yuko."

Yuko smile to me.

"I don't have much time left. It's rarely that I can appear in your  vision, Yuki. Listen here, you have to save Hyuk. He will get killed by himself."

I don't understand.

"You will understand in the meantime. But now, you can't stay too long in here. You have to go. NOW!"

________________ Yuki's Vision End ______________

#####

In Exo's world

Tao's POV

"The portal..." I point my finger to Mystic Forest. The others look at the way my finger show.

"Alpha!" Sehun shout our leader name.

XIUMIN! KRIS!

"Alpha are calling us. The rest of you, stay safe here." Xiumin hyung leave with Kris hyung.

"Tao, what's wrong?" Suho hyung ask me. I think he saw me stare at the forest too long.

"I'm getting worry. I don't know why..."

"Gwenchana, Luhan was totally great. He's more powerful than we." Baekyun smile to me. I nod.

"Sate, should we continue our job???" Chen look at us and wink. Then he dissapear follow with the others.

#####

Luhan's POV

"Alpha, we're here." Xiumin and Kris appear infront of me.

"Good. The time has stop. I don't know what happen. But I have bad feelings about this. I need you guys help."

"What? Our help???" Kris suprised with my words. I know it.

"Ara... what's the matter, Luhan??" Xiumin smirk at me.

"Shut up Xiumin. We need to hurry! Let's go!"

I turn to my wolf form and dissapear.

"Arasso!"

#####