Chapter 22

Let me be by your side

Yuki's POV

I come back to reality. 

"Oh my god. What happen just now???" I my hair back. "I'm going nuts."

I run to my class. I open the door.

"I'm sorry for.. the ..late.." What I saw really suprising me.

I just see a stiff body around me. They didn't ever move. I walk to Hyomin.

"Hyomin. Hyomin-ah! Yah! Wake up!" I wave my hand infront her face. It doesn't work. 

I try it with the other too. No response. What happen actually??? I get out from that class and go for another class. 

"It's same. What's wrong actually???" I'm getting more curious. 

It's unusual for me. i never face this situation. What should I do??? I'm not a witch!! #Yah! There is no magic in this world! Don't talk nonsense.# I slap my face. It just a dream. Just a dream. I said to myself and close my eyes.

#####

Yuki's Residence.

No one's POV

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!" Ravi shout loudly calling his hyung.

"Ravi, what wrong with you??" Yuri scold him.

"Where is N hyung?? We're in big problem right now." Ravi breath hardly.

Out of nowhere, Leo appear with N.

"What's wrong? Malhaebwa." Leo ask him.

"The time and the portal gate..." Ravi take a deep breath. "The time has stop and the portal gate from the another world, has open."

They stunt.

"Bwoya???" N is the most suprise. "The time has stop???"

"It's true. We also have check it." Ken and Hongbin appear infront of them.

"Where???"

"Ouran High School."

Once Ravi said the school name, everyone quickly make a move. The royal vampires already dissapear from that house. Yuri take a look at time in her watch.

"So the time really has stop." Yuri mumble alone.

"Even the living things live birds also has stop." Max look out at the window.

"I hope our princess will be fine." Yuri stand beside Max.

#####

Yuki's POV

I ran inside the school. Hope to meet with people who are still moving and can talk. When I pass by the teacher's room, I found my math teacher. She looks terrified and she also looking on her wrist. I come in and saw the same thing, I mean the teacher in this room also didn't move or breath. I stand beside my math teacher and look at her wrist. 

"Her watch... the clorkwork had stopped moving."

I look around the room and find the clock hanging on the wall. It also has stop moving.

"Did the time really stop???"

//foot steps//

There is someone come into this way.

#####

Luhan's POV

That girl. Where did she go?? 

"Jinjja????!!! WHY I HAVE TO FIND THAT GIRL????" I punch the nearest door.

--------- Past time -----------

Luhan's POV

"Oppa, did you fighting with another wolves again???" Mira...

"Ouch. Slowly. It's hurt."I groan when Mira touch the wounds.

"I thought it doesn't hurt. :P " She play joke around me. I touch her head and messing around with her hair.

"Oppa! Don't play with my hair. I know I was pretty." She brushed away my hands from her hair. I chuckle.

"I don't think you're pretty. You just a smudgy girl." I just kidding. She was totally the most pretty mate that I have.

"I'm not!" She slap my wounds.

"Ouch! Mira, that's my wounds! Looks, It bleeding again!!!!" I didn't attempt to shout at her.

"Nan, niga silh-eo!!! Oppa, daikirai!!!" She left me. She just said I hate you twice at me.

"Yah, Mira!!!" I called her. I can heal myself, but I just want to spent some time with her.

"I ruin it. I should go after her." I heal myself quickly and get out from our house.

-------------

Still Luhan's POV

"Did you see Mira??" I ask the people around there. They shook their heads.

Where is she actually???? She's not in her house (she's a pure werewolf) neither in her friends house. So, where she will go????

"Alpha???" I turn around. Ah, it just Suho.

"Suho-shi..." I smile at him.

"Did you looking for Mira??" When i heard Mira name, i quickly nod.

"I think, I just saw her, enter the forest." Forest??? FOREST????!!!!!

"Thank you, Suho." I turn into my wolf form and quickly run to the forest.

"MIRA!!!!!" 

I close my eyes and empty my mind. I only focus in my mind to find Mira whereabout.

"Oppa... help me..."

That's Mira voice! 

I follow the voice and I found Mira. But she's not alone.

"Stay away from her!" I shout and attacked that filthy black wolf. We fight for a moments and I end his life. 

I got scratch in my body, but as long as Mira save... I don't ca-

"OPPA!!" I faint.

#####