Chapter 31

Let me be by your side

Yuki's Mansion

"Yuri, we're going." Max take his cloak and put it on.

"Where're we going???" Yuri also take her cloak.

"To the time portal gate. I bet some of strigoi were there." Max place his hand on the wall.

//black hole appear//

"For real??? Or did you want- Aaah" Yuri was shocked when Max pull her hand to follow him. 

"Just keep quiet and follow me, okay?" Max just smirk.

#####

No one's POV

Kris slowly waking up. He blink his eyes for a while.

"You're wake???" Kris turn around. "Alpha..." He see someone on Luhan's lap. A girl with brown curly hair. Sleeping soundly.

"What happen to me???"

"You got bite earlier. By that 'things' " Luhan pointed to strigoi that still wander outside the classroom.

Kris looks a bit suprised. He feel his neck.

"You're fine now. She cure all the strigoi that near to her. And their soul, the fallen vampire soul has back to their place. I didn't even know that she can do that magic." Luhan slowly Yuki's hair and chukle.

'He smile... That unusual of him.' Kris looks at Luhan stragely.

"Sorry for disturbing your 'sweet' moment Luhan. You know, I can't stand for a long time. My power are not strong as yours, for your information." N interrupt the conversation between Luhan and Kris.

"It's your punishment. How dare you hurt her wrist when I ask you to protect her." Luhan said coldly. Carefully put Yuki down and get up. "If the time still running... how many days we are here??"

N looks at Luhan and shrugged.

#####

Yuri's POV

"Max, they're here. Just like you said."

"I know. Keep your voice down or they will hear you." Max put his hand on the small rock and that small rock turns to a living being.

Oh my god! It's my first time I see Max use his power. "How did you do that??" I ask him with curiousity.

"Well, it's my speciality." He smile. "Okay dude, listen here. Try to attract their attention and go far from that thing." Max give the order the small rock. It nods slowly. The way that small rock walk was too cute.

"When my rookie attract their attention, we go to the portal and close the gate."

"Who's rookie???"

"That small rock duh." Max rolling his eyes. I nod slowly. "Should I told Alpha and the others??"

"No need. One of my puppet already went to find N master.

"Arasso." Wow, he's fast. I sat beside him. Waiting that black things go away.

#####

No one's POV

"N, stop. Kris, Xiumin... stay near with Yuki." Luhan suddenly pull N away from the window. Xiumin help Kris go near Yuki.

"N, DUCKED!" Luhan and N ducked at the same time. Xiumin build the ice shield cover three of them.

A big blue flame come towards them. 

#####