Chapter 29

Let me be by your side

incendio

The fire suddenly appears attacked Kris who was strangling Yuki.

"Aaah" Kris was thrown back. And Yuki was fall down. Someone manage to catch Yuki.

Yuki open her eyes slowly.

"N-shi.. *hard cough + catching breath*

"It's okay, Yuki. I got you." N smile at her. He helps Yuki to get up.

"Do you know him??? Because he has fangs just like you." Yuki ask N when she can comfortablely speak.

"No. I don't know him. His soul was not our kind soul. Ours are red." N said calmly to Yuki. His sword appears on his right hand. Kris slowly make a move. N pull Yuki behind him.

"N..." Yuki look at N. Then she take a peek at Kris. Both of her eyes glowing. Neither the blue or red. She looks like scan the enemy body.

#####

Hyuk's POV

I'm still here. In the dark corner of my soul. Watching my dark side do his work.

Hyuk...

My lonely Hyuk...

"Who's that?"

I was you. You can see me 'cause I already  take over your body.

"What did you want? You already take my body."

Your soul. I want your soul... In that way, I can be more powerful.

"I wouldn't give my soul to you. I only promise to give my body to you. JUST MY BODY!"

Do you still have a hope? Hope that someone will save you from me????

I can hear he (my dark side) laugh.

Yeah. I still have hope. I still want my brothers to save me. Somebody to save me. Somebody that can take me out from here. 

#####

Luhan's POV

What?? I can't move. Did he just.... I already paralyze his body.

"Hmm... Weird when you see I can move freely???" He smirk at me. And at the moment, some of the strigoi arrive. I can see them look at me with their hunger face. I know my scent also has attract them.

//hearbeat too fast//

Urghh... my heart. What's happen??? Did one of my kind... I have to reverse- urghh my heart...

"Ara... looks like you're in pain.. Wae??? Did my magic works on you??? *evil laugh* You can't hurt me, you know. I'm not strigoi nor human. I was his dark side. And I was already immune with your po-" I see him stop talking and he suddenly jump from where he was standing.

//Glacius tria//

Suddenly I feel cold. A freezing cold.

"Looks like we have intruder. Well, I will take my leave first or should I go to where your spouse is???" I dissapear and I still can hear his laugh. And I can move again.

"Damn!!! I should kill him at the first place!!!" I hit the nearest frozen strigoi.

//the frozen strigoi shattered//

"get out from there, Xiumin. I can sense you." I said coldly without looking at back.

"Alpha..." hearing his changing voice, I know something has happen. But, I'm still angry because I couldn't kill that JERK!! Without thinking I attack him in anger.

"What. Happened. To. Kris." I see his teary eyes. 

"Please, forgive me. I-i fa-" When he try to explain to me, I know... he scared of me. Everyone was scared at me when they failed to take care each other.

"I'll not forgiving you until he back." I let him go and dissapear from that classroom.

#####

Yuki's POV

"N... allow me to help you." N look at me with his weird face.

"No, I can't! I have to protect you."

"Just believe in me. I think he get bit from that black thing." Why I can't tell him that I already scan this person. Urghh, please.

"YUKI!"

"Just back up me, N!" Annoying! I stand infront N. I saw that disgusting thing still watching over me. 

Okay Yuki. They always said that you don't know about magic or something else. But, just think one word in magic spell. Focus on that disgusting thing.

I close my eyes for a second and open it slowly. My eyes are glowing and I know what to say. In happen without I noticing. Maybe beacause I want to kill or help or didn't want N to looks down on me again.

//the room become hot and burning//

"Yah! You're going to burn us!" N scold at me. I ignored him. #Ignored him, dude. You know what you're doing. Just focus.#

"Damare!!! I'm not that stupid to burn us. Or anyone else! I just want to burn that disgusting thing!!! Aracchi??!!!" I scold him as soon as I'm done.

But something happen without I notice because I already facing my body to N. I notice his face tuns pale.

"YUKI!" N pull me into his arm and turn his body.

Ventus

A strong wind.... who did that???

#####