Chapter 6

Let me be by your side

Leo's POV

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'm sure about it. The King and The Queen. Our parents. I saw it." Haekyeon nod. He looks totally tired. I think he use too much power.

"Hyung, why don't you take a rest? I assume, when you touch the book, it absorb your power, right?" I look at Ken. He's right. Haekyeon needs a rest.

"I will. After I finish my investigate." I shook my head.

"Anya. You have to rest hyung. You look pale. Totally pale." I told him.

"Yeah. Leo hyung is right. You need a rest. We will continue our searching." Ravi said and dissapear with Ken and Hongbin.

"They don't want to lose you just like we lose Hyuk." I led him to his room.

"We will find him." I lay him on his bed. 

"Arasso. Just take a rest and continue after you recharge. I will go to the basement to continue my work." I left him sleeping.

*****

Human World,
Ouran High School.

Yuki's POV

He's cute.

His eyes are beautiful.

His hair looks fluffy.

"What?" I'm shocked. He looks at me with his cold eyes (his eyes still beautiful ::>_<::).

"Nothing. I'm just amazed with your looks." I said. Cover my face by pretending reading my book.

~small groan~

I heard it. I think it from him. But when I look at him...

"ehem.. ehem.." He cleared his throat.

My imagination maybe. I read my book but at the same time I glare at him. He reading his book seriously.

~heart beat so fast~

It's hurt... My heart beat so fast. What's happen to me? I stand up. The other students look at me.

"Yuki? What's wrong?" Hyomin ask me, worry.

"I feel uneasy. I'm going to the restroom."

"Want me to accompany you?" She asked me.

"It's okay."

*****

Someone's POV

"I can smell it. A delicious meat."

He jumped through the window. 2nd floor area are Year 2 classes.

"It near."

*****

Luhan's POV

This smell...

*sniff* *Sniff*

Black wolf. I look around the class. I count the student. 19 only including me. Where's the other one? I look beside me. That girl. I get up quickly and get out from the class. I shut the door hardly.

"What's wrong with him?"

"He's weird."

"But he still handsome."

I can hear their conversation. Forget about him. Find her. Quickly!

*****

Yuki's POV

Something strange. I feel someone follow me. I walk faster to the restroom.

I look back and stop for a while.

"Who's there?" I shout. I still feel hot and have these uneasy feelings.

No answer. But when I turn, Minwoo is infront of me.

Shock!

"Omoo Sunbae! How did you..."

"Hello Yuki. Where are you going?" He ask me with his creepy smile.

Minwoo creepy smile.

"I.. want to go to the restroom." I slowly stepped back.

"The restroom in this way."

"Suddenly I feel healthy. I'm fine now. I'm going back to my class. Bye." Quickly I stepped away.

"You're not." My body numb. I can't move.

"You're my brunch today. But first, let me kill you." I can feel my body move its own. In a second, I infront of him.

"Let me go, sunbae." I try to deal with him.

"Let you go??" he ask me. I nod.

*evil laugh*

"you're kidding me??!!!" He strangled me strongly.

"Urgh..." Hard to breathe.

*prank*

He threw me out and I collided with a tree.

It hurts.

*****

Luhan's POV

Where is she? Damn that girl.

*prank*

I heard a broken windows. I used my wolf speed. In a second I arrive at the place.

"LET ME GO!!!" Found it! That bastards!!!

*****

Yuki's POV

Minwoo lifted me up using his powers. He wrapped me tightly.

"LET ME GO!!" I shout.

Remove your necklace! Now!

I look try to look who is it... but my vision turn blank.

*****

Luhan's POV

"Remove your necklace! Now!" I shout at her. She needs to remove her ruby necklace. That necklace has something on it.

"Your filthy wolf! Get off from my mate!" I use my telekinesis power to throw him away.

And that girl falling down. I jump to catch her. She safe. I look at her neck and saw a bruise. But slowly, the bruise dissapear.

'There is a girl who have a power in herself. But she didn't know about her power and ability. She is the special one. Born in vampire's family, but have human blood and your mate.' 

"Is she......" I feel the black wolf coming. I put her down. I change into my wolf form. A golden wolf.

"She's my food!"That wolf change into it form. A blackwolf.

"Who care?" I growl at him and hit him. I bite his neck deep until I can rip his head. He groan in pain.

*****