Chapter 19

Let me be by your side

° It's been a week since the incident when the royal vampire acknowledge about Yuki's power. They still stay in human world because their main intention were they want to find their another brother who was suddenly missing from their territory. But, they also know, about the vision that Yuki get was a future. Something will happen to their own kind if they late finding their brother.

° As for Luhan, he still being cold with Yuki ever he know about Yuki's power. Because in his mind... he only thinking about Mira.. his beloved wife. Even, you see that Luhan was kind to Yuki, it is because he has another side of him that want love Yuki and he also had another side of him that tell him that he only love Mira.

° Hyuk, he was still suffering with his dark powers. And he currently planning on something.

#####

Ouran High School

No one's POV

"Hey, did you see that boy??"

"Yeah. I saw him too. Who is he??"

"I don't know. I think he was new here."

"Yeah. I think so. Which class do you think?? I hope he will enter mine."

The girls whisper exciting when they saw the new student. 

#####

Yuki's classroom.
Yuki's POV

"Hey, did I miss something important??" I ask the girls in my classroom. 

They being talkative these days. I was absent for 2 days and when I came back... JANGGG!! They suddenly be excited about something.

"Yeah. You're going to like this Yuki." Mia said to me. 

"What??"

"Naahhh... girls always be like this. Getting excited when they saw a good-looking guys." I look at the boys.

"What did you mean, Woohyun? Good-looking guys??" I ask him.

"You will find out later." He smirk at me at go back to his place.

I also get up and walk to my place. I walked passing his table. I just look up and didn't ever look at him. But deep in my heart... #I want to talk with him badly!!!!!#  ╥﹏╥ 

#####

White pale skin, bloody red hair and cold face. He walk to his seat which is infront of Yuki. Yuki awoke from her nap, because the chair sound.

"Who is he??" Yuki get curious to know who is the new student that sit infront of her. She hear something.

"Lucky Yuki. She got to sit behind Hyuk."

"Yeah."

'Hyuk??' Yuki watch her girl friends. They whisper something between them. She didn't give a damn to hear that nonsense speak.

She look pretty, didn't she? I really want to her blood.

Yuki stunt. She hear something weird. 'Its not the whisper. But, it seems like it was in mind. Who is it??'

Yuki look around her class. Try to hear it again. But, she sigh heavily. 

'Who is it???'

######