Chapter 39

Let me be by your side

No one's POV

All the buildings and structure start to repairing again by all the werewolf and the vampire. Lay and the other healing werewolf and vampire went to healing the other human that their blood has been . D.O, Suho and Baekhyun went to heal another living creatures that has been destroyed by strigoi and because of them. 

.

Xiumin just watching the werewolf and vampire working together.

Luhan slowly lift Yuki's head and put on his lap. He softly Yuki's long hair "Yuki..." Xiumin turns his head look at Luhan. He lean his back on the wall as he looks at his best friend. "Luhan..." Luhan look at Xiumin and smile weakly. "Hey, can you make snow?" Xiumin nod.

Nix

Xiumin flick his finger and white snow begins to falling all over the world. "Do you want to know something?" Luhan look at him. "Know about what?" Luhan put his hand on Yuki's hand. He play with her hands. "When I was unconscious before, I had a dream." He smile. "What kind of dream?" Xiumin ask out of curiosity. "I dream, I met with Mira. I can feel her warmth and her soft skin. It just like in a real life. Her cherry lips that I like before this. She smile at me, Xiu. She smile."

Xiumin slowly crawl near to Luhan. He lean on Luhan shoulder. Luhan were cold. Just like Yuki. "Continue Lu ge~~" Xiumin know that Luhan's lifespan can't be longer anymore. "I hug her, feel her warmth again. I miss her so much. But then, Yuki call my name. Mira let go of my hands. She shook her head and smile sweetly at me. I was cry hoping that she won't leave me again." Luhan take a deep breath, but seems hard for him because his heart was hurt so much.

"Luhan..." Xiumin look at him with his worry face. The snow keep falling didn't show any sign to stop. "She said thank you for loving her and not forgetting her until now. And then, she said that I have someone else which mean, Yuki that I should care and love for now. She smile at me and kiss me for the last time before she walked away from there." His tear fell down on his cheeks. "Her smile and her words... make me realize that she's already die and can't come back alive again. And after that, I just realize that I totally love Yuki. I just to ego to admit it. I just can't move on until Mira appear and said thank you and kiss me..."

Xiumin get up and look at Luhan. He feel something wet on his cheeks. He touch it and it was his tears. He quickly wipe his tear before Luhan notice it. "I-I will just leave you alone with Yuki." Xiumin walk away from Luhan but still in that room. He doesn't want to leave Luhan alone. He looks outside the window and make a few snowflakes and sent it away.

#####