Chapter 3

Let me be by your side

A week later

Ouran High School

Yuki's POV

"YUKI!!!!!" Someone jump at me. I turn my face to look who is it.

"Hyomin! Yah, you're fine now???" It's my best friend, Hyomin. She's been sick for a few days.

"Em. Gwenchan-a. Do you want to know... Our family doctor is totally handsome! Melting" Hyomin excited when she talk about her family doctor. I giggle.

"Yeah..yeah... I know." We walk together into our class. Noisy as always when come in.

"Ah, Hyomin is back! WELCOME BACK HYOMIN!!!" They shout loudly. The girls are run to Hyomin and hug her.

"Omoo!!! I miss you guys!" Urgh.. It hurt my ears. I go to my seat. I can't handle the loudly noise.

Weird. After my 16th birthday, the strange things begin to happen. I could hear from the distance and have a really good eyesight. Usually, I wear glasses to see. But, now I don't need it anymore. When I talked to Yuri, she ask me to wear the Ruby necklace that my mum wear it when she was alive.

Yuki's mother neckclace

I gently the necklace. Somehow, it makes me feel better.

~windy wind~

I looks at the window. Shocked. The bright turns into the dark. I get up quickly and go to the window. In a second it turns back into the bright. 'What's happen?'

"Yuki?" I look back and Hyomin is behind me. She looks totally worry. "Are you okay?"

"Hyomin, did you just now?" I ask her. She looks at me. "The sky. Did you see it?"

"Yeah. It's beautiful. It's a nice day for shopping right?" That's not what I mean. I'm not the only one that see the sky was changing into a dark right?

"Yeah. Nice to go for a shopping." I go back to my seat. ' Did she fine? I'm worry about her. ' I turn back. I look at Hyomin. "What did you just say?"

Hyomin looks at me suprising. "Nothing. I didn't say anything."

Weird. I just hear she said something.

*****

Yuki's House

Yuri's POV

She's awake. The princess... And they are here, Alpha and the pureblood prince. I changed into my formal suit and go to somewhere.

The unknown forest.

I meet up with the Beta of Exo's Pack, Xiumin.

"How is it? Is Alpha already here?" I ask him.

"Yes. He's already here. But, he went to the same school as the princess. And, vampire world are in dangerous now. Ask Max to go Vampire world quickly and help them." Xiumin tell me the shock news. Vampire world is dangerous???

"What's happen? I thought it's already a peaceful for them."

"I don't know. The last pureblood royal is gone." Should I told him that I can feel the last pureblood is here? No... I'm not sure for it. Don't tell him.

"Yuri, tell me quickly if something happen. And please watch Luhan." I nod.

*****