Chapter 30

Let me be by your side

The silver wolf appear and transform into human infront of Yuki and N.

"Lucky I was faster." N turns around but still keep Yuki behind his back. "Who are you?" N ask him.

"Greetings. I'm Sehun. One of the wolf from Exo's Pack." Sehun bow to them. Then he return back, facing Kris.

"Kris-hyung, what's happen to you?" Sehun said slowly but Yuki still can hear it.

"Did you know this guy?" Yuki step forward. She looks at Sehun with her glowing eyes. 'Silver soul... Just like him.' "By any chance, you're Luhan's guy?"

"Yes, I am. Nice to meet with you, our Luna." Sehun bow at her. "Luna? Don't call me that. I have name. I'm Lee Yuki." Yki said with annoy face when Sehun call her Luna. Sehun only smile at her.

Kris suddenly attack Sehun when Sehun turn his body. Yuki and N are suprise with the sudden attack from Kris. N quickly protect Yuki.

"What're you doing?! You should save Sehun! Not me!" Yuki try to escape from N protection.

"I'm not saving other than you, Yuki." N said strict to Yuki.

Well, Yuki didn't care about that. She try to broke the protection spell.

"You make me do this!"

//the spell broke//

"YUKI!!!"

#####

Luhan's POV

DAMN IT! I should kill him at the first place.

//flare come towards Luhan//

"Ouch!" #Crap! I didnt have a chance to avoid it.# 

I get up slowly. A burnt marks appear on my left body. It heal slowly.

//sense something//

I jump from where I stand. But then, out of nowhere, bunch of strigoi attacks me.

"Duh... this filthy thing..."

Incendio

They just burned away. I smirk. I get out from there with telepathy. I have to find Yuki.

Have to!

#####

Yuki's POV

"Yah!!!" I shout louder to attract his attention. 

That tall guy look at me with his bloody eyes. #Don't be afraid Yuki. Just ignore the eyes.#

//Growl//

Growl??? I look at Sehun. Its not Sehun.

//Growl louder//

Its that tall guy. That's mean he's a werewolf to. I saw his fang. He want to sink it to Sehun's neck.

"Andwae!!" I don't know what happen. It just... he was throw away. I don't care about that. I run to Sehun.

"Are you fine?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I am."

"I will take over from here. Don't worry. N, you will help me!!! DONT HURT HIM!!" I give order to him even I know he was my brother. #LOL, You didnt ever care about that#

That tall guy move again. But before he attack us, I use the froze magic and froze the entire room. He stop moving of course. I walk to him slowly.

"What are you trying to do, Yuki?!!" N shout at me.

I don't know. My body just move by its own. I put my hands on his chest.

"I know you're still alive.. Right?? Hold up... I will try to save you."

//enchant spell//

#####

No one's POV

It just like a miracle happen. Bright light enveloped Kris and Yuki. Luhan who was suddenly appear behind N was suprised with what he just saw.

"N, what happened?" Luhan ask N because he just clueless. Of course he being clueless. He doesn't ever now about Yuki's hidden power. Neither N too.

"Molla. It just happen infront of my eyes for the first time too." N said slowly.

Even the strigoi in that room has been purified.

"WE'RE BACK!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!" they said happily.

In a second the bright light has gone. 

#####