Chapter 9

Let me be by your side

Luhan's POV

I wake up when I feel like I hugging someone. My body totally exhausted. Strange. I feel cold suddenly. When I look at my body... I na-na-!!!! What happen???? Let me recall...

-black wolf- -that weird girl- -kill- -mating-

Wait... Mating??? MATING????!!!! I did the mating??? With who?? I look beside me. That girl. Sleeping soundly... Oh gosh...

Miraa... what have I done.... I'm sorry Miraa... I love you... Only you that I love...

I flick my finger. And my room turn back to a tidy room and me and that girl wearing our clothes back. I let out a sigh.

I going out and I found Xiumin sitting on the chair infront of my house.

"Xiumin, send her back to her house." I said cold.

"Eh... but..." Xiumin seems hesistant.

"Do it. It an order. I'm out for a while." I dissapear from his sight.

"Yes, Alpha."

*****

Human world,
Yuki's mansion

10.45 a.m

Yuki's POV

"hmm..hmm.." 

"Yuki-sama... wake up." I heard a familiar voice.

"5 minutes" I said laziness.

"Lee Yuki-sama!" She shouted loudly. Urghh...

"Noona...  don't shout. I'm wake up now." I open my eyes slowly. Light from windows blinding my eyes.

"Get dressed quickcly and eat your brunch after this."

"Hai..." I nod slowly and continue my sleep.

"Yuki-sama. Ppalli!" She drag me to the bath room. She undress me. I'm totally now. Cold...~~~~

"Yu-yuki..." I open my eyes quickly when I hear her voice trembling.

"What? What is it? Why you looks at me like that???" I ask her and look at the mirror. What is that MARK???!!!! I look at Yuri noona.

"Noona... What is this?? How can I...?"

"That's Alpha mark. And that sign show that you already mating with him and... you are Luna.." Mating? Luna? Alpha? What is that??? Wait a minute....

-Luhan- -black wolf- -golden wolf- -ruby necklace-

MY NECKLACE!!! Where is it?? Where? I searching for it. Under my clothes... At the pocket...

"Yuki-sama?"

"Found it!" I found it. My mom's... I look at the mirror and wear the necklace. The sign change into a tatoo...

"Yuri... why..."

"Molla... Did you meet with Alpha?"

"Who is he? What his name?" I ask her.

"Luhan. Lu Han. Alpha of Exo world."

"WHAT??!!!"

*****