Chapter 35

Let me be by your side

Dark Hyuk attack both of them. 

"ALPHA! LUNA!" Xiumin shout at them.

Yuki quickly push aside Luhan. Xiumin caught Luhan before his body touch the floor. Yuki put both of her hands out and mumbled something.

Aliam Dimensionem

Their surrounding change. But, Dark Hyuk still manage to hurt Yuki. Both of them are away from the others. Yuki stand up facing dark Hyuk. The colour for that dimension has change. Its show someone soul and heart. Especially who was broken, the colour will change.

'Its dark.' Yuki look infront of her. Dark Hyuk was looking at her but she see the reflection about his true self. A familiar guy was chained with his own hatred.

"Hyuk..."

#####

Xiumin's POV

Lay, do you hear me???

Yes. What's wrong Xiumin???

Ppalli come here. Alpha is dying right now.

As I said that Alpha was dying, I feel a presence behind me. Luhan was freaking freezing cold! 

"I'm here, Xiumin. Where's Alpha??" Lay sit beside me. I give a signal with my eyes. He looks down and his look was a bit suprised.

"How come-" Before Lay continue his word, I cut him down.

"He get cursed. How and when, don't ask me. I don't know." I said to him and he nod at me. "Can I leave you with him???"

"Where're you going?" Lay look at me.

"I'm going to take a look the royal vampire. Just want to make sure they're fine." He nod.

#####

N's POV

*cough*

"Yah, gwenchanha???" I slowly wake up and open my eyes. My vision was still blur but I know this scent. A werewolf. I nod slowly and heal myself. After a few seconds , I can see clearly.

"Xiumin." He smiled at me. 

"That's great. You're still alive."

"What was that???"

"I don't know. Yuki make that."

"So, her power...." I stop and looking at the dimension room infront of me.

"Yeah.. She's already awakened."

#####

Yuki's POV

I saw him. But, how??? If he was there... then who was infront of me???

"What and who are you?" 

"Wae???" He smirk at me. The colour around this dimension change to dark colour.

I didn't ever love you.
You're a loser!

Stop it!!!

"Hyuk..." I saw he was struggle with his own sadness. He was crying.

"ENOUGH FOR THIS!!!! I WILL YOUR BLOOD!!! ANYA, I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" He shout at me. I was suprised. He run towards me. He's fast! I can't see him. Just who is him???

"Aaaaahhh!!!" It's hurt so much! He really wants to kill me! I look around, but I cant see him. He attack me and I can see my body full with scratch and blood. He continued to strike me without stopping. 

Immobulus

Now, I can see him. He was bit his lips and he was mumbling something. I look at his mouth moving.

"Oh crap!"

"CONFRINGO!"

"Protego!!!" 

BOOM!!!

His attack has reflect back to him. He was thrown backwards. I was gasping for breath. #ITS MY FIRST TIME AND WHY I HAVE TO FACE THIS!!!!!# 

"Ouch!" I feel my wound has getting worse. As I use more my power, the worst my wound become. I walk slowly to that guy. #He's not dead, isn't he??# I hope not. I touch his hand. Cold like a corpse.

"I should do it while he collapse." I cloe my eyes and empty my mind. I try to focus to enter his mind. I want to unchained him. I want to ended it or my best friends, my friends, everyone around the world will die because that filthy black things their blood. And this guy never be alone again.

#####