Chapter 24

Let me be by your side

Hyuk's POV (It's really Hyuk. Not the dark side of him)

I just crouching in a dark corner. I can't control it anymore. I just let my dark side take over my body. I feel hurt so much.

--- The past ---

"I'm sorry Hyuk. I can't be with you anymore." that girl returned back the ring.

"Haru, what's wrong?" Hyuk takes Haru hands. But Haru retractable her hands.

"Haru..."

"I'm sorry Hyuk. You have to find another girl that match with you." Haru turn her body and walk away.

Hyuk can't accept that. There must a reason why Haru suddenly want to break up with him. They have been in love for 65 years. (vampire was immortal. They didn't die. Especially pureblood.) Hyuk ran to her. He pull Haru's hand.

"Haru,malhaebwa... Did I did something that makes you uneasy? You know how much I love you?" Hyuk try to persuade Haru.

"Hyuk, listen. We're done!" Haru snap her hands and turn her body away.

"Why???!!! What have I done?? What wrong I did to you??" Hyuk stand infront Haru. 

"How can you be so stupid?? I didn't ever love you. For this 65 years, I just playing with your heart! Didn't you get it??? My feelings for you just faked. I just pretend that I love you. But, I didn't ever have a feeling for you. If I have to choose you between you and Alex, I will choose Alex."

"Yamete!" Hyuk put his hand around his ears.

"What?! I don't love you, HYUK! I don't LOVE YOU! In facts, I was in love with Alex. I cheat on you all this time!" Haru shout at Hyuk. Telling him a true story.

Hyuk seems like he can't accept that.

"You're lying. You li-"

"I'm not!" Haru dissapear from there. Leaving Hyuk alone.

"How could you... I love you. I didn't ever..."

--- reality ---

Hyuk shout loudly.  He were angry, sad and his feelings totally mix up.

"Haru, why you did this to me???"

Stupid!!! She already leave you!

"I know!"

Then, should we find our prey??? I'm craving for human blood right now.

"Do as you like. I didn't care anymore. Nobody care about me anyway."

Well, as you wish.

The dark side of Hyuk take over Hyuk body.

"Well, thank you. I will take a good care of your body, Hyuk. " He grin.

#####

Luhan's POV

Damn it! In this critical situation.

//sense black soul//

"The strigoi." I bite my lips.

My body feels so hot. I have to endure it.

"Well, look who's there??"

I take a glance. A bunch of the strigoi smirk at me. And I know one of them. Jaehyun.

"Should we kill him?" one of them asking.

"No. He's weak right now. Just torture him." Jaehyun smirk at me.

Damn! I groaned.

"But, i want to his blood. They said the pureblood was yummy." Jaehyun put his hand on her head.

"If I said torture, just do it. I will decide-"

I didn't hear afterward. I just focus on my body. As long as this body can hold it until I found that GIRL, I will KILL this filthy things. No kidding. I'm totally pissed off right NOW!

#####

Xiumin's POV

I ran with Yuki in my arms. If Luhansaw this, I'm sure he will kill me. For sure.

"Xiumin... danger." Yuki said hardly.

"What?" I stop.

She's right. I can feel another presence. It's not from my pack or the royal family. It's different.

"From back!" I avoid it and turn my body.

"What are they??" I mumble slowly. Some of them try to attack us. 

"Xiumin..." Yuki call my name. She try to get off from me.

"You can't, Yuki." I put her down and lean to the wall. "Don't do anything reckless. Let me settle this." 

"His a pureblood. I want it." euwww... his saliva... euww.....

"Disgusting." I pull off the necklace around my neck and my power symbol appear on my hand.

"Aaaaarghhhhhh" they coming forward. I also moving forward. 

I touch them and they freeze and I smash it. Well, whenever I remove the necklace, I can freeze anything with touch and break it with smash. One of them coming near to Yuki.

"Damn! When I'm not looking." I bite my lips and take a deep breath.

I close my eyes and focus on finding their soul.

"They already dead??? For real???" I can't believe it. So, their soul is already death... I can't froze them. Wait...

"XIUMIN!!!" I back to reality. That disgusting thing already ready to bite Yuki.

"Omooo.. YUKI!" I shoot ice at him and he turns into dust.

'They're gone.' of course they're gone. I already freeze these coridor. I smirk. I control back my power and lift Yuki up.

"You're cold." Yuki said to me. I smiled.

"I am. Now, let's bring you to Luhan before they come back again." She nod.