Chapter 40

Let me be by your side

Luhan's POV

"Yuki... How I wish you wouldn't die, Yuki. I want to tell you something. Something that I don't realize so soon." I touch her face. Cold. She was too cold. "I'm sorry Lu. She's dead." My tears keep flowing non-stop. I can't accept her death. I still have something that I want to tell her. 

//heart attack//

"Urgghh..." My heart. It's hurt. I look at my feet. It's already start freezing. It's time I guess. I slowly pull Yuki's lifeless body into my arms. I whisper on her ear. I don't know if she can hear me not. But I will tell her before I was completely frozen. "Yuki, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I want to tell you something. I'm sorry for being cold to you all this time. I just can't forget about my past but now I just realize it. But it was too late, Yuki. I love you. I really love you, Yuki." I put her down I lay beside her and hold her hands tightly. The snow.... it's cold... and soft.

#####

Where am I?

I feel cold. It’s freezing cold.

Regelo

Yuki! I got you. Don’t worry, Yuki. You save.

‘Who was that???’ I opened my eyes slowly. It’s ‘me’, if I recall back... her name was Yuko. “Yuko...”

Thank God, you alive! Hyuk magic can’t be romeve from your body by its owner, so you remain froze or a.k.a you’re dead.

“Oh, I see.” But then, it becomes quiet.

Yuki, I don’t know if you can hear me or not. But, I want to tell you this, I'm sorry for being cold to you all this time. I just can't forget about my past but now I just realize it. But it was too late, Yuki. I love you. I really love you, Yuki.

That voice... it’s Luhan. “What’s wrong with his voice, Yuko?”

His dying, Yuki. The curse seems like already take over his body.

“Is there any way to cure him?”

I don’t think so.

”Yuko, bring my soul back to my body. I want to see him!”

#####

No one's POV

"HaaaaaAAAA" Yuki open her eyes wide. *cough*  "Yuki..." Yuki look slowly get up and look beside her. "Xiumin..." But then she turn her body. She found Luhan's lifeless body. On top of that, snow was covering his body. "LUHAN!!! No!" She try to get up but she fell. "No... Luhan! Wae....WAE!!!!" She crawl to Luhan. Xiumin just look at Yuki. He already stop the snow. He look outside and there were their clan. Mourning for their Alpha's death.

"Luhan... wake up. Please.... It's me. Yuki... I heard it. I hear your confess, Luhan. I love you... I love you too Luhan. Please wake up...." Yuki was cry. She love Luhan at the first time they meet even Luhan was too cold at her. She doesn't care. Love can't be predict.

It's not use, Yuki. He already dead.

"No. He's not dead yet. I will use my last power. I know... he's not dead yet. He still alive. I know it." Both of Yuki eyes turns to gold. She put both of her hands on Luhan's chest, :

Flower gleam and glow,
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine

Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate's design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

But nothing happened. "No... Luhan...Please... I love you more than anything." Yuki touch Luhan's face and slowly leaning forward to him. She kissed his gently and lightly. but she still crying and her tear falling down and fall on Luhan cheeks. Slowly, a blue light appear and went through Luhan's entire body. Yuki didn't notice that but Xiumin notice it. "What the..." Yuki feel a movement. Someone has wipe out her tear. She slowly open her eyes and broke the kiss... "Luhan..you.." He nod and smile. Luhan pull Yuki into his arms. "Ijeneun uljima, Yuki."

"Luhan..." Luhan look at Xiumin and smile. "Xiumin, I'm back." Xiumin run to Luhan and hug him. "I though... I though.. you were-" Luhan cut Xiumin word. "I know. At first I also think that I'm dead, but Yuki.. no. It's Yuki love for me and my love for Yuki that make me alive again."

"Aaahhh, Xiumin, Luhan's mine! Nae Bikyeo!!" Yuki push Xiumin aside. She put her arms around him. "Yah!" Xiumin shout at her but she give him mehrong. Luhan burst into laugh see both of them fighting. 

#####

A few weeks later.

Luhan almost fully recovered from his wound and so do Yuki. And the time ticking again and the situation returns to normal. But, all of the human didn't know and shouldn't know what just happened. The existed about vampires and werewolves should be kept secret.

Yuki continue her life as a normal human even she was a Luna for Exo Forest and a vampire princess. And for her brothers, they stayed with her to accompany with her and make a great memories with her.

Exo Forest

"Luhannie~~~~~" Yuki runs to Luhan. She changes to her wolf form. Luhan turns his body. His smile brightly see the one and only one person he love. Luhan changes to his wolf form and run to Yuki. They bump into each other and rolled down. While rolling down, they changed to human forms. They stop rolling at the flower garden, with Yuki at the bottom and Luhan on the top. It's windy and peaceful.

"Do you want to know something?" Luhan break the silent between them. "What is it?" Yuki fold her arms on Luhan's neck. "I L.O.V.E Y.O.U" Yuki smile sweetly. "I love you too, Lunnie~~" Luhan lean forward and kiss Yuki with gently and passionately.

"OMG! 18SX SCENE!!!" Both of them were suprised. Someone interrupt them. 

"N!!!!" They said together! "Omoo, sorry sis, sorry dude." N make his innocent face. "Why are you here?" Luhan ask annoying because N interrupt his sweet moments. "Awww.... It's family date today. So, all of us are here. Yuki's family are here!!!" end of his words, another 5 Yuki's brothers appear. One of them bring two full picnic basket. "It's okay, Lunnie. We can continue it later. Just, why don't we have fun. Can we?" Yuki pull Luhan hands and try to make him stand up. "Arasso!" Yuki jump in happiness and quickly joins her brothers. All of them have fun as a family. 

#####

But, far far far from there, someone is watching them.

Just have fun royal family. Until the times, I will be the one that end you guys live. *evil laugh*

 

Hi~~ you

It's END~~~~~~ FINALLY!!!
Thank you for being patient read my story.
I'm totally sorry for any lack in this story and for my
bad grammar. TT.TT

But, have fun and enjoy my story.

Q : It has a sequel, should I kept the old character or you
want a new character? 

Please comment, subscribe and vote for my story >.<

XoXo | Kiss and Hug you ♥♥♥♥♥