Chapter 34

Let me be by your side

Hyuk's POV

"Aaargghhh!!" I try to move, but I can't!

You pissed me off!!!

I look at him. At his side, I see a vision about my past. My past that broke my heart. "Haru..." I feel tears falling down through my cheeks. 

"How can you be so stupid?? I didn't ever love you. For this 65 years, I just playing with your heart! Didn't you get it??? My feelings for you just faked. I just pretend that I love you. But, I didn't ever have a feeling for you. If I have to choose you between you and Alex, I will choose Alex."

I can feel the hatred around me... Then I can feel the chain around my body getting tighter.

More Hyuk! More! Your hatred give me more power!!! *evil laugh*

#####

No one's POV

"Does anyone feel hot??" Xiumin said abruptly.

Everyone look at Kris. Kris quickly shook his head. "Not me." 

"Then who???" N ask them. They quickly facing Dark Hyuk and be prepared.

//heart attack//

Luhan suddenly kneel down. He hold his chest. He growl in pain.

"I hope you didn't forget about my curse, wolf guy." Dark Hyuk smirk at them. Tha black aura around him become more darker.

"What have you done to him?!!!!" Yuki growled at Dark Hyuk.

"Well.... I just freeze his heart slowly and SMASH! He will die." Evil laugh come out from his mouth. 

Yuki bit her lips. 'Luhan...' She look at Luhan who was in pain.

Help me...

"Hyuk!" N and Yuki said simultaneously. N want to say something but he keep in his mind. 'Im gonna ask her later.' And then the floral pattern appear on Yuki's face. Yuki's eyes both turns gold.

"So... you're Hyuk. Am I right??" Yuki try to come near to Dark Hyuk.

"Yuki- andwae..." Luhan try to stop Yuki even he was dying right now. He slowly get up with Xiumin and Kris help.

"I'M NOT!!!!" Dark Hyuk appear infront of Yuki. Their eyes meet together. Yuki can see deep in his eyes. There are hatred, loneliness, broken heart and etc. Yuki's feels something wet flowing through her cheeks. Dark Hyuk suddenly feel strange.

"Yuki..."

"Hyuk..." N walk towards Hyuk. He pull Yuki back. "So, it's really you." N smile a bit. 

//whistle sound//

Dark Hyuk close both of his ears. Yuki looks behind and its Leo, Ravi, Ken and Hongbin. The one that makes that whistle sound was Hongbin. He has tear on his face.

#####

Hyuk's POV

//whistle sound//

That sound... I know it.

NO!!!!

Hongbin hyung! He- he's crying.

"Hyuk... "

N hyung!

NO!!!! YOU'RE MINE!!!

'No... I'm not yours. I-i didn't kill people.' It's Yuki... and that was Alpha. He's dying. 'What have you done?!!!'

THEY PISSED ME OFF!!!! 

'Let. Me. Go. !!!!!!'

NO!!!!

"Hyuk, come back. Jaebal." I heard Ravi hyung. I want to get out and come back to you too, hyung. But I can't! I already be chained by my own hatred.

#####

Yuki's POV

That magic...

"Everybody. get out from there!!!!" I suddenly shout because I know... #I know??? How come???# But, it's too late. They already be attacked with that magic. All of them already thrown backward.

"You guys annoyed me." That what he said to us. "Now, I'm going to continue my work."

Luhan appear infront of me. "I will protect you even I will die anytime." His breathing was unstable and weak. 

"Luhan... mian." I said slowly.

BANG!

#####