Chapter 27

Let me be by your side

Xiumin's POV

I was shocked. I can't move.

"Hyung, we have to get away from here." Hongbin put his hand on my shoulder and we're dissapeared from that hallway. Kris just got bit with that filthy things. 'What have I done??' 'I was too careless.' 'Luhan will kill me.' I fell down, mourn what will happen to me after this.

"Hyung..." I feel someone tap my shoulder. I give him a death glare.

"I know what you feel right now. But, we have to leave him behind." Ken try to persuade me.

"If not, you'll be their next target." Hongbin said. But, yeah. It still cant make me feel better. I just leave my friend behind me. I was failed as the Beta of EXO pack. Totally fail.

"Haiii.................." I let out a big sigh. I should help him. I shou-

"Hyung..." I ignore Ken and Hongbin.

#####

Yuki's POV

What was that???? 

"Urghh... just in time when I was in recoveri- , Yah! How long you want to sit on me!!!"

I quickly take a look behind me. There is no one. But, I know who is it. I slowly look down. YEAH! IT'S HIM. Luhan with his scary face. I quickly get up from his body.

How did I end up on his top??? #Don't panic, Yuki. Calm down. Be cool.#

I see him stand up by himself. After that, he look at me with his red eye. I walk a few step backward. I don't like the way he look at me. It scary me. Totally scared me enough.

"Yuki..." His cold voice call me. He stared at me but I look away.

"Wae?"

"Nalbwa..." I refuse to look at him. But my mind didn't listen to me. Instead, I look at him.

#####

Luhan's POV

His red eyes... I'm scare.

I look at her. She walk a few step backward. I just watch her. And then, she avoid an eye contact with me. I chuckle and smile. But then, I cover it. Don't want her to see my smile.

She have to know, when she already be mine, I can hear inside her mind except if she learn to block her mind from my power. I called her. She can't refuse it.

"Yuki..."

"Wae?"

"Nalbwa..." She try to avoid it but she can't. I already know it. #evil smirk#

//sense something//

"Don't move. Stand there." I whisper at her. I looking around us. Luckily my power and my wound has fully recovering. I saw a guy. A tall guy with a dark aura. It familiar to me.

The fallen vampire... but these one was not a complete one. How should I say it??? Double identity??? Anya... It was truly the fallen one. He dissapear from that class.

"Yuki..." I turn around and grab Yuki hands.

"Eh... Yah, what are you trying to do??"

I bring her somewhere that looks like a safe place for her. I pin her on the wall.

"Listen here. I only talk for once. So, listen carefully."

She just look at me with her unique eyes.

"Go hiding somewhere safely. Don't try to do anything reckless. If you can, get out from this school and go home safely." 

"How about you???" She asks me. I just simply smile to her.

"I will be fine. You're power just awaken. I'm afraid that strigoi will attack you." I look at her. I touch her face before continue our talk. "Promise me that you will be save."

She nod slowly. I dissapear from there.

#####

No one's POV

A guy with a black hoodie are watching Yuki from far away.

"There she is." He said slowly.

"Should we take her???" The other guy with grey hoodie ask the black one.

"Not yet. Wait for a while." The guy with grey hoodie nod.

They dissapear from there.

#####

 

Dear you,

I lack for idea lately....

So sorry if this update a bit dissapoint for you.

XoXo from you author-nim. ‿<

TO : you