Two

The Truth About Luv

Sora headed straight for her class and sat down at her desk which was in the very back corner against the window. People stopped talking for a second and watched her as she gracefully walked across the room, set down her bag, sit down and continue reading her book. She didn't care about her classmates. She knew what they said about her but she couldn't be bothered to care. They didn't know the real her so everything they said was lies. Guys from other classrooms were already gathering around the door to look at Sora.

"Move." A voice came from the door and the guys parted. Zelo walked into the class with his hands in his pockets. Shortly after him Hyuk came into the class room as well. They both took their respective seats and the room grew quiet again. It was rare to have one of the guys attend class, but to have both of them was unheard of. Sora of course didn't notice any of this. Zelo saw how the guys were all looking at Sora and shooed them away with just a menacing glance. The teacher came in and all of the students greeted their teacher, except for Sora who stayed sitting and reading.

"Yah! Yoo Sora! You're supposed to stand and greet your teacher!" The teacher said as he walked over to Sora and stood over her.

"Greeting you means I respect you...which I don't....so what's the point?" Sora turned the page in her book and the teachers head looked like it was about to explode. Zelo laughed and the teacher spun around and yelled at him.

"Wow she's brave." Hyuk just smirked and rested his head on his desk, trying to hide that he was laughing.

"You have to respect me! I'm your teacher!" He yelled and slammed his hand on Sora's desk, but she didn't even flinch. Instead, she put her book down on the table and stared at him.

"I don't respect any person who spends more time trying to look down my shirt, than actually doing their job." Sora tilted her head to the side and watched as the teachers face turned a bright shade of red. When Zelo heard about him looking down her shirt he stood up from his desk and wanted to punch him. She was his best friends sister. No one was allowed to creep on her like that.

A few minutes later Sora was leaving the classroom with her bag and her book and was heading to the principal's office. She walked into the office and was forced to wait so she sat down in one of the three chairs set up. Sora sat in the middle one, flipping the page again as she continued to read. The door swung open and Ken walked in. When he saw Sora a huge smile spread on his face.

"Sora~" He cooed and sat down beside her. Sora looked at him from the corner of her eye and quickly went back to reading. "I love when you read. You're so y." Ken said and Sora put her book down, not able to ignore the annoying boy.

"What do you want?" She sighed and Ken just chuckled. The door opened again and in walked Daehyun, automatically taking the free seat beside Sora.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Daehyun asked, glaring at Ken who just glared back. Sora rolled her eyes and stood up and just barged into the office, she didn't want to have to sit by those two idiots anymore. After getting a lecture from the principal, he told Sora to leave so she left the office, leaving behind Ken and Daehyun who were too busy cursing at each other  to notice that she had left. Sora shoved her book into her bag and sighed heavily. Suddenly someone bumped into her and Sora fell to the ground. She rubbed her sore elbow and looked up at the person. Leo was standing over her, watching a video on his phone.

"Watch where you're going, idiot." Leo, who was notoriously quiet and intimidating, just glared at Sora who was on the ground.

"I should say that to you."

"You have no right to say anything to me."

"Same goes for you!" Sora yelled as she jumped to her feet, gritting her teeth as Leo smirked.

"Yah, Sora~ What's going on?" A voice called out at the end of the hallway. Walking up to her was Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup. Sora groaned knowing that something bad was going to happen.

"Taekwoonnie~" N called out from the opposite end of the hall, he was walking with Hongbin and Ravi. Leo looked over at his friends and then back at Sora and he could see just how frustrated she was. He was frustrated as well. Getting in fights all the time was annoying. "Are they bugging you Leo? Should we punch their faces in?" N crackled his knuckles.

"No." Leo said softly before walking towards his friends.

"Then, do you want to hang out? Just the two of us?" N asked Leo lovingly.

"I don't want to."

"Why not~ We never hang out anymore~"

"I don't want to." Leo walked away from his friends and disappeared around the corner.

"Ah! Look at what you've done you idiot! You made Leo mad so now he's angry with me!" N yelled at Sora and she just rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" Youngjae stepped forward.

"Don't talk to my leader like that!" Ravi yelled back, getting in Youngjae's face.

"Annoying." Sora muttered.

"You're the annoying one." Hongbin replied. Sora scoffed and walked away, walking past her brothers friends.

"I'll talk to you later, alright?" Jongup grabbed onto Sora's wrist as she walked by. She nodded her head and Jongup let her go.

"You'll call me too, right?" Himchan whined and Sora just walked away, ignoring the loud noises of a fight that were coming from behind her. She didn't want to see what was going on. All of these loud noises during the early morning were giving Sora a head ache, so she headed to the roof top to get some fresh air. She sat near the edge of the roof, looking out at the buildings around the school. She hated spending all of her time here. She didn't understand why education was such a big deal. After a certain point, people should be allowed to go and do what they want. She wanted to be an author, math and physics mean nothing to her and they never will.

"Yo." A deep voice said and Sora looked over her shoulder and saw Yongguk walking over to her. She nodded in his direction as if to recognise his existence. Out of all of Youngjae's friends, Yongguk was the easiest to get along with. He didn't say much, but when he did it was meaningful and heartfelt. "Youngjae being stupid again?" Yongguk sat beside her and pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his blazer pocket.

"Duh." Sora retorted and took the cigarette that Yongguk offered her.

"Don't worry about him. Everything will work itself out in the end." Yongguk lit his and Sora's cigarettes and the two of them sat in silence, looking out into the distance.

Later that night, one of the guys were in their room, sitting at their desk. They had homework to do but their mind was too filled with Sora to focus. He ruffled his hair and slammed his head on the desk.  He had a chance to talk to her today. He could have said something cool or something funny. Instead she looked annoyed all day and there was nothing he could do about it. The worst part about it was that he couldn't say anything to any of his friends. If they found out he liked a girl they would make a huge deal out of it. And, if they found that it was Sora who he liked, then he would get beaten so badly he wouldn't be able to walk for months. He his ipod and the first song to come up was a love song. He sighed and automatically he thought of Sora.

---------------------------------------------

I wont be updating for a couple of days. I am actually really sick right now. I only posted this today because I wrote it before hand. Sorry.

WHY IS EVERYONE #TeamBean?!? IT'S ONLY THE 2ND CHAPTER haha