BANG

The Truth About Luv

-double update-

"This is stupid." Sora muttered as she and Youngjae stood outside of their apartment building, waiting for BAP to pick them up. She was wearing high waist jean shorts with lace detail, paired with a black and white plaid shirt with a white tank top under. Her bright pink running shoes were her favourite for working out in and she felt a little bad that that would be getting dirty while camping.

"Don't be such a party pooper." Youngjae was wearing a loose fitting white shirt and black jeans with his favourite designer belt. She didn't understand why he was bringing something like that with them camping and when she questioned him about it he just mocked her for not understanding fashion. Just then a large van pulled up in front of them and the doors burst open revealing BAP.

"SORA~" Daehyun and Zelo yelled when they opened the back door.

"Yah, I'm your friend, not her." Youngjae whined as he threw Sora's backpack at the boys so they could pack in the back with the rest of the bags.

"Sit beside me." Jongup happily jumped in the back of the van. Sora sat between Zelo and Jongup since they promised not to bug her too much. Plus, she didn't want to have to sit between Daehyun and her brother. Himchan was driving and Yongguk was asleep in the passenger seat. Once they were all buckled in the van took off and the boys were super excited about camping.

"No homework. No parents. No worries." Youngjae rested his head against the window, loving the cool glass against his skin.

"And especially no VIXX." Daehyun threw his hands in the air and all of the boys cheered.

"Hey Sora! Do you see me driving? Doesn't oppa look cool? Do you want to date me now?" Himchan asked her a million questions and would catch quick glances at her using the rear-view mirror. Sora froze for a second before leaning across Jongup and trying to open the window.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to throw myself out of the van." Sora said back making all of the guys, except Yongguk, laugh. It was a two hour drive out of Seoul before they reached the camp ground and the guys were loud the whole ride there. They finally got there and piled out of the van. Sora took a deep breath, loving the fresh country air. Zelo handed out the backpacks and Sora took hers and headed off towards the loud sounds of teenagers having fun. The rest of BAP quickly caught up with her and when some of her classmates saw them, they all stopped what they were doing and stared. There were two teachers watching over the thirty students that decided to go. A few days ago only ten kids were going but when other students found out that Sora and BAP were going they were all begging to go on the trip.

"Sora you just sit and watch, we will set up the camp site."  Yongguk unfolded a chair and forced Sora to sit in it, she didn't argue. The less work she had to do, the better. She pulled a book out of her backpack and read while BAP set up the site. One large tent for the guys and a smaller one for Sora. She would have been happy to share with a different group of girls, but BAP refused and said that she would be staying in the same camp site as them. Suddenly there were a few squeals and Sora looked up from her book. The book dropped from her hands as her jaw hung open.

"The world is against me." Sora said and Youngjae looked to see what she was referring to. Walking up to them was VIXX in their street clothes with their backpacks on.

"Small world." N said and Sora hung her head.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jongup threw a tent peg onto the ground in frustration. VIXX walked right up to Sora but she refused to stand-up. Zelo and Himchan were standing closest to her and were ready to pounce if they did anything.

"Stand up." Ravi said and Sora just glared at them. "Yah, I said get up." Ravi kicked Sora's chair hard, knocking her onto her back, knocking the wind out of her. Himchan lunged at Ravi and the two of them were rolling around on the ground hitting each other. Within seconds all of BAP and VIXX were brawling in the dirt while Sora coughed, trying to catch her breath.

"BREAK IT UP! I SAID BREAK IT UP!" The two teachers ran over and the other students rushed over and tried to get a good look at the fight. Some were whining that they wish they had their phones to record it, but all electronics had been banned on the trip. The teachers eventually separated the boys, Himchan and Ravi having the worst injuries of a split lip and the starting of a black eye.

"This is your first and last warning! Any more fights and all of you will be sent home immediately. And yes, that means you too Yoo Sora." The other teacher said. It was Sora's homeroom teacher that she commented on about looking down her shirt.

"Me? But I didn't do anything!" Sora stood up and Youngjae was brushing the dirt off of her.

"No sass!" The teacher yelled back. Sora wanted to punch the teacher in the face but instead she kicked some dirt at him before turning back to the forgotten tent that still needed to be set up. Soon the students left and VIXX headed to their camp site in silence.

"Our teacher really hates you." Zelo commented while he helped Sora nail a tent peg into the ground.

"He's an idiot with a serious power ." Sora muttered and Zelo smirked. The whole day was filled with tension. Everywhere BAP went, VIXX seemed to be there as well. On the beach. Hiking in the forest. Exploring the camp grounds.

"They are determined to ruin our trip!" Himchan whined as they sat around a large bonfire with the rest of the students. BAP and Sora were all sitting together and only a few students were separating them from VIXX. Sora could feel someone staring at her, but she could tell where it was coming from.

One of the boys was staring at Sora as she silently sat by the bonfire. The red and orange colours of the flames danced around her, lighting her up in a beautiful glow. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked down at her shoes. The sun was about to set and all the boy could see was Sora. She was more beautiful than the sunset to him. Right from the start, she was a thief. She  stole his heart and he was her willing victim.

"Sora, why are you wearing makeup while out camping?" A student bravely asked Sora and she just looked at them with a confused expression.

"But I'm not wearing any?" She tilted her head in confusion and the boy lowered his head to hide his smile. He knew she was naturally beautiful but seeing everyone else freak out about it made his heart swell up with a strange pride.

"We need a couple volunteers to go and collect some water from the pump." The teacher spoke up and looked around to see if anyone would go, but most of the students completely ignored him.

"Yoo Sora and I will go sir!" N suddenly stood up and pointed at Sora. BAP and VIXX both stared at N with wide eyes. "Let's go buddy." N grabbed Sora's hand and quickly dragged her out of her seat.

"Yah! Wait! Hyung, what do you think-"

"Sanghyuk, sit down! You're going to help clean up the eating area." The teacher ordered and Hyuk groaned before sitting back down in his seat. All of the boys of BAP were watching as N grabbed the large bucket and forced Sora to carry it.

"Come on Princess, keep up." N grabbed a stick off of the ground and dragged it along the ground, leaving a trail like a snail. The trail up the hill was steep and had a drop off on one side that led right down to a river. Sora pouted as she held onto the bucket handle. Trying to keep N was a lot harder than it looked. The sun went down quickly and N pulled out a flashlight and pointed it right up to the sky. "The clouds look heavy." As soon as the words left his mouth it lightly started to rain.

"You jinx." Sora commented as she continued to head to the water pump. It had a little shelter over it so if it started rain harder, she would just wait it out there.

"It's just water! What, are you made of sugar?"

"Yes." Sora answered back seriously and N laughed.

"You know sugar and salt are two different things, right?" N shone the light in her face, blinding Sora.

"Knock it off!" Sora threw the bucket at N and he caught it, surprised at his own athletic ability. It started to rain a lot harder. "Damn." Sora took off running up the path with N right beside her. So it got so bad that to hear each other they had to yell over the rain.

"How much farther is the pump?!" N yelled and Sora tripped over a rock sending her toppling to the ground. N stopped and knelt beside her to help.

"Don't touch me! You're the reason I'm up here!" Sora lightly shoved him, but N lost his balance and fell backwards. "Watch out!" Sora reached out and grabbed his hand as N tumbled over the edge of the path and down the steep drop. Sora grabbed onto a tree along the edge of the path and held onto N so that they wouldn't fall down into the river.

"Let go of me!" N begged as he tried to grab onto something to hold onto. He knew that Sora couldn't hold onto his weight on a good day, but everything was slick thanks to the rain. Sora thought about it. She thought about letting him go and watching him fall down the side of the hill into the river, but in the end  she couldn't do it. "I said let go!"

"Shut up!" Sora yelled back and a few seconds later she lost grip of the tree and the two of them tumbled down the side of the hill, holding each other's hand so that they wouldn't be separated. N and Sora's screams were muffled by the rain.

"We have to go look for them!" Youngjae yelled at the teacher as all of the students stood under the dining area that was sheltered from the sudden rain storm.

"It's too dangerous right now." The teacher tried to defend his decision to stop the boys.

"That's why we need to go!" Ken stomped his feet on the ground but the teachers said that as soon as the rain lightened up that they could go look for the two of them. Ten minutes later the rain lessened and nine boys took off running up the path, hoping that they would run into N and Sora.

One of the boys was panicking a bit worse than the others. At the thought of Sora being hurt made his heart freeze. He should have gone with her instead of N. He ran ahead on the trail and saw the bucket and flashlight  sitting in the middle of the path.

"Up there!" He yelled and the boys quickly made their way up. They had no idea of knowing if they dropped the bucket and made a run for it or if something else happened. The boy looked over the edge of the path and he noticed that a lot of bushes had been knocked over and disturbed. He knelt down and looked closer. Near the bottom of the hill, balancing on a rock and holding onto a tree, was N with Sora tightly held against his chest. N looked up and saw the boy, a smile on his face. "THEY'RE DOWN THE HILL!" The boy yelled and the others gathered around him. A few minutes later they had tied together a bunch of camping ropes from the other students and used it as a way to help N and Sora pull themselves up. The boy watched as Sora climbed up first, using trees and bushes along the way. When she neared the top a bunch of the boys held out their hands, even VIXX boys were willing to help her. Sora didn't look at whose hand she was picking but she just reached out and grabbed the one boy who had worried for her the most. He pulled Sora up and she automatically went into her brothers embrace. The boy let out a sigh of relief when she okay again. She yelped in pain while Youngjae looked her over to make sure she was okay. On the tumble down the hill Sora must have hurt her arm and it was tender to the touch.

"I hate camping!" N whined as he made it to the top, the VIXX boys pulling him back onto the path. Besides being covered in mud and a few cuts and scrapes N and Sora seemed to be fine. It was a long day and all of the boys were happy to just get back to their camp sites and call it a night.

----------------------------------

Every 4th chapter a boy or two will be eliminated from the possible candidates~-~-

So it's not N~

kekeke

whose #Team are you on?

#TeamHyukkie #TeamBean #TeamKen #TeamNNN #TeamRAVI #TeamLeo

#TeamUppie #TeamChannie #TeamGukkie #TeamDae #TeamZelo