Nineteen

The Truth About Luv

It was Monday and it was time for school. Sora was exhausted and feeling a little bit sick and Youngjae had to drag her to school because Sora couldn't have another missed day.

"Oppa...carry me..." Sora whined and Youngjae declined. "You're going to carry me." Once again, Youngjae denied. "CARRY ME!" Sora ran and jumped on Youngjae's back, her brother practically collapsing under her but he quickly held onto her legs and stabilized himself.

"Good lord! How much do you weigh?" Youngjae whined and Sora wrapped her arms around his throat, tightening her grasp on his making his choke a little. Although Youngjae complained the whole way, he continued carrying Sora the whole way. "JONGUP! SAVE ME!" Youngjae yelled as they approached the school. Jongup was talking to Wendy who quickly scurried away when Youngjae and Sora came over.

"What's wrong with her?" Jongup asked as Youngjae forcefully put Sora on his friends back. Jongup carried Sora into the school while Youngjae walked beside them rubbing his sore shoulders. They walked into the school and Sora said it was alright for Jongup to put her down. Sora swayed on her feet and stumbled into the lockers.

"What's wrong with you?" Leo asked as he walked up with N and Daehyun.

"A little under the weather....no big issue." Sora straightened herself out and she headed into her classroom where Hyuk and Zelo were already standing there talking to each other with a small group of girls swooning over them. She didn't want to bring attention to herself so Sora just sat at her desk and put her head down and tried to rest. She only opened her eyes when she looked up and saw Yongguk putting a bottle of orange juice on her desk. "Oppa~" Sora whined and Yongguk just patted the top of her head.

"Stay hydrated." Yongguk said and Sora nodded her head. He then left and headed back to his classroom but he was replaced with Hyuk and Zelo who were hovering over her. Class started and Sora didn't want to be there. She dreamed about being in her bed, sleeping the day away, but instead she was sitting in class listening to her teacher talk about world politics when he clearly had no idea what he was talking about. The only classed she actually stayed away for was Korean and English. She wasn't very good at English but she liked how the words sounded when she spoke them.

Lunch time came around and Sora, Hyuk and Zelo headed to the cafeteria.

"Wow, you look terrible." Ravi joked when he bumped into the three of them.

"Thanks, I was trying to look as disgusting as you but I guess I need to try harder." Sora said back and Ravi laughed.

"You're sick and you still act like a brat."

"Coming from you I take that as a compliment."

"Good."

"Good." Sora said as they continued to walk down the hallway. Ravi didn't say anything after that just looked at Sora with a smile on his face even though she was scowling.

"Wonsik!" A familiar girls voice called out. Sora groaned and Ravi was a little shocked to hear his name being called. He looked behind him and saw Irene jogging up to him. Ravi looked over to Sora and saw that she, Hyuk and Zelo were already walking away. "Hey, I didn't get your call last night." Irene said as she made her way over to Ravi.

"Yeah, I was busy. Sorry." Ravi started walking away and Irene followed him.

"So can we hang out tonight? I have cheer practice until four but after that I'm free." Irene was happily walking along side Ravi and he just nodded his head.

"I'll call you." Ravi said when they reached the doors to the cafeteria. "See you later." With the Ravi ditched Irene and headed straight to the table with his friends and sat down between Daehyun and Ken. Sora was sitting between Yongguk and Jongup, both of who were trying to force her to eat.

"Try to eat something." Yongguk said to Sora who was pushing her food around her plate. She didn't have much of an appetite and being surrounded by the loud noises of the other students wasn't making it better.

"I don't want to." Sora answered and Yongguk sighed.

"Eat something...you're worrying me." Yongguk whispered to Sora and she looked deep into his eyes. He was worried. It was something stupid to get worried about but Sora didn't want to upset him. Sora tried to eat most of her soup and took two bites of rice. Even though it was so little, Jongup patted Sora's head and smiled happily.

Slowly throughout the day Sora started to feel better. By the end of the day Sora was feeling almost completely better except for a slight headache.

"Hyung, I thought you said you had a date today." Hongbin said to Leo as the thirteen of them walked out of the school together.

"LEO HAS A DATE?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" N freaked out and everyone just stared at him, and it was only then that N figured out why he wasn't old.

"Who's the lucky girl~" Himchan teased by poking Leo but he just scowled at him making Himchan quickly retreat away from him. Everyone continued to bug Leo, with the exception of Sora, until they all separated and went home.

"How are you feeling?" Youngjae asked as they walked into the house. Sora shrugged and headed to the kitchen to get some aspirin and chug a whole bottle of water. There was a knock on the door and Sora went to answer it as she finished off her drink. She opened the door and standing there was Leo with his signature cold look.

"Do you want to talk to Youngjae? He's upstairs." Sora stepped aside to let Leo in but he didn't move.

"Put your shoes on." Leo said and Sora was really confused. He told her to put her shoes on one more time and Sora didn't argue. Once her shoes were on Leo grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house.

"What? Leo what are you doing? Don't you have a date?" Sora said as Leo dragged her away from her house and down the street.

"Yeah.....the dates with you." Leo stopped pulling Sora and they stood there looking at each other. Sora felt her face and neck burn from embarrassment and she thought she was going to fall down and die at any second.

"Me?" Sora asked, just to make sure. Leo nodded his head and tightened his grip on her hand, ready to continue walking but Sora held him back. "But I'm in my school uniform still." Sora looked them both over. They were both in their uniforms and Leo didn't seem to care.

"So?" Leo asked and Sora hung her head.

"If we're going to hang out together, shouldn't I get changed?" Sora brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she awkwardly tried to look at Leo.

"I think you look fine the way you are." And with that Leo started walking away with Sora. She didn't want to get dragged anymore so she kept up with his pace, the two of them still holding hands.

--------------------------

Don't think anything of me posting this VIXX MV

I like the song

that is all

it's not a hint or anything

I will put a BAP song in the next chapter if I have to

">http://