BANG

The Truth About Luv

Sora sat in Yujin's apartment, balling her eyes out. Everything that has ever bothered her came tumbling out of in nonsensical sentences that Yujin had to piece together. Once in a while Yujin would leave the room, get something to eat, come back, and she would still be rambling on.

"...and the worst thing was is that I yelled at Hyuk and Zelo! They didn't do anything wrong! I'm a ." Sora threw herself onto the floor like a toddler and began sobbing lightly.

"So apologise to them." Yujin sat beside her on the floor and placed her head on her lap.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because...I'm embarrassed."

"So, in other words, you're too proud to go back and apologise to your friends." Yujin tucked a strand of Sora's hair out of her face.

"They're not my friends. They are my brothers friends, I just keep getting dragged into everything." Sora sat up and pouted with her bottom lip jutting out. "You're my only real friend."

"Aw, that's adorable. A lie. But adorable." Yujin smiled sweetly.

"It's not a lie! You're the only person I actually like being around. You're the only one I put any effort into keeping a relationship with." Sora was a little angry that Yujin was denying their friendship.

"I understand that, I and I love you for it. But, I'm not your only friend. I bet you twenty dollars that the boys of BAP and VIXX are going crazy to find you right now." Yujin happily wiggled her toes in her slippers.

"No they're not. I bet they all hate me right now." Sora sighed and hung her head. "I even slapped one of them."

"You hit someone?! Who?" Yujin could never imagine Sora actually hurting someone. Yes, she was a little violent, but she never purposely hurt someone.

"Hongbin." Sora whined, thinking back to the kiss and the after math.

"The pretty boy? I've seen pictures of him online on Ulzzang sites...what I would do to that boy if we were alone together..." Yujin her lips and stared off into the distance. Sora stared at Yujin, questioning the type of people she considered friends. When Yujin saw that she was being stared at she cleared and awkwardly looked away from Sora. "So, why did you hit him?"

"He kissed me." Sora said it so casually that Yujin just stared at her.

"Like...kiss your forehead or like kiss-kiss?" Yujin was getting way too excited.

"Kiss-kiss." As soon as Sora said it Yujin squealed and started hitting her. "What's your issue?!"

"YOU KISS HONGBIN?! Why didn't you start the conversation like that?" Yujin screamed at her.

"Because I slapped him right after!" Sora yelled back. Everything was quiet for a minute before Yujin burst out laughing.

"YOU KISSED LEE HONGBIN AND YOU SLAPPED HIM! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." Yujin was laughing so hard that she started crying.

"Yah, this isn't funny! That was my first kiss." Sora whined and Yujin was forced to try and control herself. After a minute Yujin only had a wide smile on her face.

"I think that calls for a celebration." Yujin jumped to her feet and headed to the door. Sora, confused, followed after her. "Let's get stupidly fancy coffees and calorie covered baked goods."

"But those are expensive...and bad for you." Sora was complaining but she was also putting her shoes on at the same time.

"Girls need a little bit of weight on them. Besides," Yujin pulled out a few large bills from her pocket "Suga gave me some allowance earlier this week." They both agreed to the coffee and sweets and headed out of the apartment and to the nearby cafe.

"Suga gives you an allowance?" Sora asked and Yujin nervously laughed.

"Yeah...I am what they call an "impulse buyer"...so Suga and the guys decided it would be best if Suga handled my finances." Yujin kicked a pebble on the side walk and in bounced into the middle of the street. "So, what was it like kissing Hongbin?"

"Why do you care." Sora and Yujin walked into the cafe and ordered.

"Because, I am a romantic. These things are important to people like me." Yujin stuck her nose in the air.

"You mean erts?"

"ert, romantic, same thing." Yujin smiled brightly and grabbed the muffin that was handed to her. Sora avoided any and all questions surrounding Hongbin and "the kiss" and just tried to focus on how to apologise to the guys for snapping at them. The girls finished their drinks and half of their muffins which they deemed 'too sugary' and decided to head back to the apartment. "And I still have money left~" Yujin happily cheered as she walked with Sora, holding the money up like a sacred relic. Suddenly a guy bumped into Yujin and yanked her money right out of her hand. "HEY!" Yujin screamed as the guy started to run away from them. Sora and Yujin started running after him when the guy turned into an alley. There was a loud groan before the guy came flying back out of the alley and landed on the sidewalk with a thud. Sora and Yujin were confused as they cautiously walked up to the alley.

"Think you can steal form girls?" Himchan came out of the alley and jumped on top of the guy and started punching him in the face.

"Himchan? Stop it!" Sora yelled at him and tried to pull Himchan off of the guy. The rest of VIXX and BAP came running out of the alley and stood around the fight, trying to figure out if they should stop him or not. Sora grabbed onto Himchan's arm to try and stop him from putting the guy into a coma. "I said to stop!" Sora was getting angry that no one else was trying to stop him.

"Get off me!" Himchan yelled and shoved Sora away from him. Sora fell backwards, scraping her arm on the side walk. She hissed in pain and all of the guys freaked.

"HIMCHAN!" One of the boys said and ripped Himchan off of the guy and pinned him to the ground.  It wasn't hard since Himchan was in shock over what he had just done to Sora.

"Sora! Are you okay?" Hyuk went to Sora and helped her to her feet. The boy that was pinning Himchan to the ground looked over and saw Hyuk helping Sora stand up. Seeing Sora with another guy was like a nightmare. If Sora was next to him, he wouldn't care if he was stuck in a nightmare forever.

"I believe this is mine." Yujin picked up her money that had fallen on the ground and gave the guy a swift kick to the ribs. "Now get out of here before I tell my boyfriend that you tried to steal from me."

"That guy wasn't your boyfriend?!" The guy exclaimed as he struggled to pull himself up to his feet.

"No...these guys are hers." Yujin pointed back at Sora that was holding her elbow close to her body. The guy cursed and limped away as fast as he could. Yujin rolled her eyes, there was nothing she hated more than cowards. That and her ex boyfriend. "Come on, let's go back to my place. I have a fully stocked first aid kit." Yujin casually walked towards the apartment and the guys followed. Hyuk kept his arm around Sora and she didn't seem to care. The rest of the guys flocked around Sora asking her if she was okay or if she was still mad at them, which Sora didn't give an answer for either of them.

"I...I didn't mean to...hurt her..." Himchan said to the one man who stayed behind with him. He could see how sorry and distraught he was about hurting Sora and the man couldn't stay angry. Although, he did want to kill Himchan for hurting her, he was more angry at the fact that Hyuk was getting very touchy with Sora.

"It's fine. She will forgive you." He said and patted Himchan's back.

"No she won't....she can hold a grudge...a few months ago I accidently drink her pop....she didn't talk to me for two weeks..." Himchan was panicking and the other guy could do nothing but laugh.

"Don't worry about it. Give it time." The guy started walking away, not wanting to give Hyuk and Sora too much time together. Himchan eventually followed, still feeling like he was the worst human being in the world. He prided himself on never hurting a girl and the one girl that he did hurt was his friend. Yujin walked beside Sora who was still mad about getting hurt like an idiot.

"See, I told you they were your friends." Yujin and Sora went to hit her but her arm stung in pain and she whined in pain. All of the guys stopped walking and had to check to see if she was hurt again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not hyukkie or Channie~

too bad~!

who do think it is~

#TeamHyukkie #TeamBean #TeamKen #TeamNNN #TeamRAVI #TeamLeo

#TeamUppie #TeamChannie #TeamBrother #TeamGukkie #TeamDae #TeamZelo

">http://

the clues in this chapter are killin me!

I had to change the story to subscribers only

sorry

I had to do it to keep my friend away from reading my fics

THIS IS MY PRIVATE AREA TO RELAEX AND NOT WORRY ABOUT BEING JUDGED

leave me aloneeeeeeee