Twenty Five

The Truth About Luv

Sora stayed in the tent the rest of the night, she didn't care about seeing the stars. Early in the morning, Sora woke up Yongguk and quietly the two of them packed up their stuff and left. By the time Ravi woke up to try and speak to Sora again, she was long gone. Yongguk walked Sora home and she banned them from talking the whole way there since all Yongguk wanted to talk about was her and Ravi.

When she reached home Sora headed straight for her bedroom. She had went to sleep early, but she was still somehow exhausted. She just wanted to sleep away the weekend and pretend that nothing happened. After napping for about two hours Sora was woken up when Youngjae came into her room and jumped onto the bed beside her. Sora groaned as she opened her eyes and saw her brother laying beside her.

"Hey."

"Hi." Sora said back and cuddled into her pillow.

"You left early. The teachers weren't happy." Youngjae chuckled when Sora rolled her eyes. She didn't care about the teachers and she didn't care about getting in trouble. Youngjae knew his sister well enough to tell when something was bothering her. "What's wrong idiot. Tell big bro Youngjae what's wrong~" Youngjae pulled the ends of her hair and Sora swatted his hand away.

"If you promise never to call yourself that again, I will tell you." Sora sat up in her bed and Youngjae sat up as well.

"I promise." Youngjae held a hand over his heart. Sora told Youngjae everything that happened that night between her and Ravi. As she told him the smile slowly melted off his face and turned into a permanent scowl. "I thought he was dating Irene." Youngjae said and Sora let out a sigh.

"That's the problem!  UGH I feel so bad about all of this." Sora fell back onto her bed and let out a high pitched whaling noise.

"Oh my God, shut up you sea cow!" Youngjae covered his ears and kicked Sora off of the bed.

"YAH!" Sora screamed as she fell off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud. "Ow." She muttered as she rubbed her sore elbow.

"Let me get this straight. You and Ravi ARE NOT dating?"

"Correct." Sora came back up onto the bed and Youngjae let out a sigh of relief.

"Good, he is an ." Youngjae got off the bed and walked to her bedroom door. "Who dates someone when they like someone else? Scum. That's who. You are not to talk to Ravi or any of the other guys from VIXX ever again, got it?"

"But...Youngjae I think-"

"NO BUTS!" Youngjae was furious. "Since those guys have come around only bad things have happened. No more talking to VIXX, got it?" Youngjae ordered and Sora was in no position to argue so she just weakly nodded her head. Youngjae walked out of her bedroom and closed the door. He hated Ravi with every fiber of his being. No man was allowed to hurt his little sisters feelings like that. As if on cue, the door bell rang. Youngjae walked over and standing there was Ravi with an anxious look on his face.

"Is Sora home?" Ravi asked and Youngjae had to bite the inside of his cheek to hold back his anger.

"Yeah. She is." Youngjae stepped outside, forcing Ravi away from the door. Youngjae closed the door behind him as the two of them stood outside. He didn't want Sora to possibly hear Ravi's voice.

"Can I talk to her?" Ravi was confused as to why Youngjae was coming off as so defensive.

"I think you talked to her enough last night." Youngjae said and Ravi groaned. Knowing that her brother knew was just going to make things twice as difficult.

"Listen, I can explain-"

"Explain what? That you like my sister but you're running around with Irene? Explain that to me." Youngjae wanted to punch Ravi in the face but he decided to hold himself back.

"It's not like that! I broke things off with Irene. I want to be with Sora." Ravi felt stupid explaining this to her brother. He just wanted to go inside and see Sora.

"Well that's not going to happen. Now get out of here. I don't want to see you or any of your lame friends either. BAP and VIXX are done, get it?" Youngjae shoved Ravi. Filled with anger Ravi raised his fist to punch Youngjae, but he stopped with his fist raised in the air. "Yeah, go ahead. Hit me." Youngjae held out his jaw and pointed for Ravi to hit him right there. "Go on. I'm sure Sora will beg to speak to you when she finds out you punched her older brother." Youngjae kept pushing Ravi to try and hit him, but Ravi took a deep breath and lowered his fist.

"SORA!" Ravi yelled. When Sora heard her name being called by Ravi, her ears perks up. She ran to the window and looked out at him and her brother standing outside. "WE WILL TALK ON MONDAY, OKAY? I PROMISE TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!" Youngjae shoved Ravi again, forcing him away from the house. Ravi gave Youngjae the middle finger as he walked away. Sora giggled and walked away from the window, grabbing her phone and calling up Yujin. She needed a girls perspective on all of this. Too much testosterone. Not enough estrogen.

The weekend disappeared into a blur. The guys of VIXX kept trying to call and text Sora to try and talk to her, but she listened to her brother and ignored every single one of them. Monday rolled around and as per usual, Youngjae and Sora were walking to school together. They met up with the other guys of BAP and walked into the school together. As they walked towards Sora's locker, they saw Irene and her three other friends waiting for her. Wendy was having a hard time looking at Sora because she felt like she was betraying her somehow.

"Wait here." Sora said to her friends and she walked up to Irene who was waiting for her. "Hi." Sora shyly said and Irene was furious.

"Shut up." Irene said to her and Sora automatically stopped talking. She felt like she had no right to talk anyways. "You had to go after Ravi? Why couldn't you try and steal any other guy in the school? Why did it have to be him?" Irene looked as if she had tears in her eyes. "Answer me! Why did you have to take him from me!" Irene yelled at her and people in the hallway were slowly starting to look their way. Sora raised her head and tried to think of something to say to Irene to make things better.

"I'm sorry." Was all Sora could say. She was sorry. but she couldn't help it that she liked Ravi even before Irene came into the picture. Irene's face was red from anger and she quickly raised her hand and slapped Sora across the face. Sora's head snapped to the side from the hit and the whole hallway became quiet.

"YAH! IRENE!" Ravi came down the hallway and looked furious. Irene, Joy and Seulgi walked away but Wendy hung back a little bit. She didn't say anything but Sora gave her a little nod. Sora knew that Wendy and Jongup had a thing together and Wendy was fully aware that her friend was over reacting, but sides had to be chosen and Wendy picked her friend. "Are you okay?" Ravi reached out to touch her when a hand came over and pulled it away from her.

"Don't touch her." Himchan threw Ravi's hand away and placed his arm around Sora's shoulder and pulled her away. Sora looked to Ravi and they both looked miserable. But, Sora was the first one to look away as Himchan took her to her class. As soon as Sora stepped into the class, everyone fell silent and she instantly knew that they were all talking about her. It was weird being in a room full of people that you knew were gossiping about your whole life."Have a good day in class, alright?" Himchan said and Sora nodded her head. She really didn't want to be there. Zelo walked into the class with Sora and they both sat down at their seats. Hyuk came in shortly after and he walked straight over to Sora's desk.

"Why won't any of you guys talk to us?" Hyuk demanded when he walked up to Sora. Zelo jumped up and walked over to her as well.

"Sit down Hyuk."

"No, I want to know the reason why." Hyuk glared at Zelo and then looked back at Sora who was trying her hardest to focus on the front of the room.

"Why don't you go ask Ravi. Or maybe he is off with another girl to try and make Sora jealous because he is such a sweet guy." Zelo said with sarcasm dripping off every single word and then he shoved Hyuk away from Sora's desk and Hyuk shoved him back. Within seconds the two of them were punching each other and knocking desks over as they fought.

"ZELO! STOP IT!" Sora screamed at him as the teacher came in the room and had to separate the two of them. The teacher dragged them out of the room and Sora was left standing there by herself. All of the students looked at her. They began taking her picture on their cellphones and whispering rumours to each other. The room around Sora seemed to be spinning and she felt like she wanted to throw up. It was hard having attention before for just being pretty, but now people were staring at her and gossiping about her life even though they knew nothing about her. Sora ran out of the room and headed to the roof top. She took a deep breath of the fresh air and trying to calm herself. She was alone now. She could think. So much was happening so fast that Sora couldn't keep everything together. Her friends were fighting with her other friends. She wasn't allowed to speak to them. Look at them. Or even acknowledge their existence. And now the guy she had a huge crush on probably hated her because her brother and friends were scarily over protective of her. Sora laid down on the roof top and looked up to the sky. She wanted everything to go back to Friday evening. Before she and Ravi kissed. Before they knew their feelings for each other.

She wanted to go back to when they were all playing soccer and nothing else mattered. She wanted her friends back. Nothing more.

-----------------------------------

I will be writing more of this tonight, but I might not post it because the VIXX live chat on After School Club is on in an hour and a half.....I have my priorities straight

Live Stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOUrCzMDsqs