Five

The Truth About Luv

The camping trip ended without another accident and BAP and VIXX silently agreed to not bother each other for the rest of the weekend. Finally bad home, Sora and Youngjae sat in the living room watching television. He would occasionally have to tighten the bandage around Sora's wrist which she had sprained while camping.

"If I knew you were this clumsy I wouldn't have brought you camping." Youngjae chuckled as he flipped between the channels. He wanted to watch the news but Sora was dead set on watching Playful Kiss with Kim Hyunjoong.

"I'm not clumsy. N was the one who fell down the hill." Sora pouted and pulled the remote out of Youngjae's hand.

"Because you pushed him."

"You know what, I don't like your sass." Sora stood up and threw the remote at Youngjae's head. He whined in pain as Sora went to her bedroom. She laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling.

"Let go of me!" N begged as he tried to grab onto something to hold onto. He knew that Sora couldn't hold onto his weight on a good day, but everything was slick thanks to the rain. Sora thought about it. She thought about letting him go and watching him fall down the side of the hill into the river, but in the end  she couldn't do it. "I said let go!"

"Shut up!" Sora yelled back and a few seconds later she lost grip of the tree and the two of them tumbled down the side of the hill, holding each other's hand so that they wouldn't be separated. N and Sora's screams were muffled by the rain.

Sora didn't know why she didn't let go of N. He and the rest of VIXX have been tormenting her since she started high school, but for some reason she just couldn't throw him away. She remembered how scary it was as they fell down the hill, N trying his hardest just to grab onto something. When he finally grabbed onto a tree he kept his grip on Sora's hand. He found a rock to step onto so he could pull Sora to his chest.

"Hold on. Someone will come soon." N wrapped his arm around Sora, pressing her face into his chest. Sora didn't argue and jest held on, she could feel the rock under them slowly moving and being pulled out of the ground because of their weight. Sora looked up to N and he was clearly worried but he just gently smiled. "Don't worry you mutt. I won't throw you down the hill."

Looking back at it, Sora could see why the boys of VIXX followed N so loyally. He was dependable and gave off the vibe of an older brother. Sora thought about what would have happened if it were her and Youngjae in that same situation.

"He would have dropped me." Sora muttered with a smile on her face. There was a soft knock on her door and Nara popped her head into the room.

"Unnie, you have a call from Yujin unnie." Nara walked into the room and handed the phone over to Sora.

"Thanks." Was all Sora said as she took the phone and rolled onto her stomach. Nara left the room and closed the door behind her. "Yujin?"

"What's going on? I haven't heard from you in a while!" Yujin whined on the other end of the phone. Sora had met Yujin a few months ago and the girls quickly grew to be good friends.

"Sorry, I was camping with my brother and his friends." Sora looked at her sprained wrist.

"Oh~ You were with Youngjae? Your brother is so handsome!" Yujin squealed on the other end of the phone. Sora rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"I'm sure your BOYFRIEND Suga would love to hear that."

"Who cares, he's an idiot."

"Oh, you're fighting again? What did he do now?" Sora asked and Yujin went on a two hour rant about how much of an idiot her boyfriend. But, like always, by the end of the conversation she realised just  how much she loved him and would rush off to call him. Sora hung up the phone and put it on her side table. "In love....I wonder what it's like..." Sora whined and buried her head into her pillow.

The next day Sora left the house with Youngjae and the two of them walked to school, with a book in her hands and Youngjae chattering next to her, Sora didn't realize that her phone was vibrating in her pocket the whole time.

"Yah." Sora looked up from her book and she looked around to see she was standing at the front gates of the school. Standing in front of her and Youngjae was VIXX. Youngjae clenched his fists, ready to fight if he had to. "You hurt your wrist?" N asked and Sora nodded her head. N looked back at his friends before turning back to Sora and bowing deeply. Both Sora and Youngjae were shocked at what was going on. "Thank you for trying to help me when we both fell. I owe you." 

"Uhh....It's fine....you don't owe me anything." Sora felt awkward. All of the other students were staring at them, thinking that N  was confessing to her.

"We promise to stop bothering you as well." N promised and there was a groan from the back of the group. He turned around and glared at Ravi and Hongbin who began awkwardly whistling. "We promise RIGHT?" N said with an angry tone and all of VIXX promised to not bother her anymore. With that the boys walked away and it was just Sora and Youngjae.

"Well....that was weird." Youngjae chuckled and began walking with Sora into the school. "I mean, you were the one that pushed him off of the hill. Maybe he hit his head on the way down and forgot that part." Younjae joked. Sora lunged at him, punching him in the back of the head. "WHY ARE YOU SO VIOLENT?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!" Sora yelled back.

"Ah, the siblings are here." Yongguk and the rest of BAP, who were waiting by the front doors, happily greeted the two of them.

"What was going on with VIXX, were they trying to start a fight already?" Himchan cracked his knuckles, ready to hit anyone who messed with Sora.

"No, they actually promised to not bother me anymore." Sora weakly smiled before she felt her phone vibrate again.  "Ah, I have a call." Sora took her phone out of her pocket and walked away from the group so she could talk comfortably.

"They're not going to bug her anymore?" Zelo rubbed the back of his head. Something seemed suspicious and all of the boys felt like something bad was going to happen.

"Zelo, keep a close eye on her during class. I don't trust VIXX." Yongguk walked into the school with Himchan and Daehyun following close behind him. The other guys waited for Sora to get off of her phone call.

"Hello?" Sora answered the phone.

"Sora~ It's me~"

"What do you want Yujin? Fight with Suga again?"

"No actually, I was wondering if you wanted to meet him."

"I don't want to."

"PLEASE."

"I don't want to."

"Too bad, Me, Suga and the rest of Bangtan will come and pick you up after school."

"Yujin, I said no."

"Bye~"

"YUJIN!" Sora yelled into the phone but Yujin already hung up. She clutched the phone tightly in her hands. She had no idea how she was going to tell her brother that ANOTHER gang was going to come to the school and were demanding to see her. Sora cursed under her breath and headed into the school.