Nine

The Truth About Luv

Sora woke up  and stretched her arms. Her fingers reached out for her bedside table but it wasn't there. She sprung up and looked around the room, realising that she wasn't in her own bedroom. It took her a good minute to remember that she was at Daehyun's house. She couldn't remember how she got to the bed since the last thing she remembered was watching the movie together with the boys but she figured it must have been her brother. Sora shuffled out of the room and headed to the bathroom to wash up. Once she was clean she headed towards the entertainment room and when she got there she saw all twelve boys had fallen asleep during the movie. Some of the boys were leaning against each other and some were cuddled together on the floor.

"Idiots." Sora muttered as she pulled out her cellphone and took a few pictures of them. Suddenly she got a phone call and the boys were startled awake. "Whoops." She laughed before leaving the room. Ravi looked over and saw that he was laying on the floor, tightly hugging Yongguk. The two men screamed and flung themselves away from each other. A few more of the boy screamed as they realised that they were cuddling.

"Hello?" Sora  answered the phone and saw sitting in the dining room, the faint yelling and cursing of the guys was in the background.

"SORA!" Yujin cried out and Sora had to hold the phone away from her head so she wouldn't go deaf.

"Yah, do you know how early it is? Shut up."

"I was so worried about you! Are you okay? I tried calling you a million times last night but you didn't answer!" Yujin whined and Sora looked at her phone and saw she had twenty missed calls.

"Oh.....sorry. I'm at a friend's house so I was kind of distracted." Sora thought back to the night before and remembered just how much fun she had with the guys.

"Oh? Distracted? Whose house are you at?"

"Daehyuns."

"YOU ARE AT A BOYS HOUSE?!" Yujin squealed  and once again Sora had to hold the phone away from her head. "I didn't know you were such a  little player~" Yujin teased Sora.

"Yah, I'm not like you! Doesn't Suga practically live in your apartment? I'm sure you two don't play Monopoly every night." Sora looked over her shoulder and saw the boys had finally started wandering around the house. The phone was quiet and Sora checked to make sure she didn't hang up. "Yujin? You there? I didn't mean to offend you or anything..." Sora felt a little bad for what she said. Yujin wasn't a bad person and Sora knew that Yujin and Suga were really in love so it didn't matter what they did. "Yujin?" Sora called out again thinking she really upset her friend.

"Sorry~ I had to go outside, I accidently woke Suga up."

"Hul." Sora exclaimed and let out a little chuckle.

"Sora! Do you want something to eat?" Daehyun called out from the kitchen and Sora shook her head.

"Anyways, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Yujin let out a sigh of relief, knowing that her only female friend was safe. "It must have been terrifying."

"Youngjae is my brother...stuff like this comes with the territory. Anyways, I have to go Yujin. I'll call you later." Sora and Yujin said good bye to each other and hung up the phone. Slowly the guys started coming into the dining room and started eating their breakfast that Leo and Himchan was making for everyone. Hyuk brought over Sora's breakfast and placed it in front of her even though she said she didn't want any. She politely thanked him and lightly picked at her food. Ravi on the other hand was shoveling the food into his mouth. Within five minutes he had eaten everything and was heading out the door. All of the boys were giving him a weird look as he headed to the front door. Sora stood up and followed after him.

"What are you doing?" Sora asked him as he bent over to put on his shoes.

"I'm leaving?" Ravi finished tying up his shoes and headed to the door.

"Is it because of me?" Sora blurted out and Ravi froze. He turned around and saw Sora standing there, embarrassed and a little sad. He smirked a little and turned to face her.

"No." Ravi walked up to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "It's not because of you." He smiled softly before leaving the house. Sora let out a deep sigh. Even though Ravi said it wasn't because of her, she still felt like he didn't like her. Sora headed back into the dining room and eat a little bit of her food. After the rest of the guys finished and cleaned up they decided it was time to go home.

"Come on Sora, let's go." Youngjae was waiting at the front door while Sora said her goodbyes to the rest of the guys.

"OPPA!" Sora yelled out and Youngjae ran to see what was wrong.  In the entertainment room Sora was being group hugged by Himchan, Daehyun, Ken and N. They all refused to let her go. Once Youngjae finally freed her, the two siblings headed home. All of the other boys waved goodbye to them as they walked down the street.

"Aigoo....how did I ever dislike that girl? She's all kinds of adorable." N happily watched as Sora playfully puffed out her cheeks and pouted at something Youngjae said.

"Because you're an idiot." Himchan casually said and N glared at him.

"Yah!" N charged at Himchan and the two wrestled around on the ground.

"N hyung! Stop it!" Hongbin and Ken pulled their leader off of Himchan while Leo and Hyuk were too embarrassed by their leader and decided to leave. Slowly, one by one, all of the guys left and Daehyun finally had his house to himself.

All day one of the boys couldn't get Sora off of their mind. After he met her, he found something to do
and it was to make Sora smile all day, every single day. There might be times when he really busy and really stubborn but In his head, there are only thoughts of Sora. As if  possessed by something, his heart feels stuffy. This sickness doesn’t need a diagnosis, He just wanted to hug her. She was the reason he lived right now, he needed her but he was a coward and too stubborn to admit his feelings. He wished and prayed that he wouldn't need her in his life anymore, but it was impossible. She was the poison and the cure.

The day passed peacefully for Youngjae and Sora as they hung out together at their house. Their parents called and said they wouldn't be able to make it home due to work and that there should be some money on the counter for them to buy dinner at the convenience store. Sora and Youngjae would have been fine with not eating that night, but Nara was whining and complaining so Sora grabbed the money and headed to the store to grab them some instant noodles and snacks. It was dark out and Sora was in her casual clothes, but she still caught attention from people as she walked around. In a white NY tee shirt, a distressed jean jack, black skinny jeans, floral high tops and her favourite Tokyo Summer snapback, Sora looked more like a model than a student running to the store to buy dinner. She stepped into the store and headed straight to the back where the noodles were. With a little basket in her hands, Sora started to thoughtfully pick out instant ramen.

The chime of the store door opening rung and it didn't even phase Sora as she picked Nara's favourite cheese flavoured ramen and Youngjae's shin ramen.

"Oh, it's you again." A voice said and Sora looked up to see her teacher standing there. She groaned and grabbed a random ramen just so she could get out of there. Sora walked away and headed into the other isle to buy some drinks and her teacher followed her. "What are you doing out this late, shouldn't you be at home." He had a smirk on his face as he chatted to her, but Sora didn't even want to acknowledge his existence. "Yah, don't ignore me." His voice got deep and a little scary but Sora grabbed grape juice for Nara and pushed past her teacher to get a Coke for Youngjae. "I said don't ignore me!" He yelled and Sora looked at him with a shocked expression. He smiled wickedly and stepped towards Sora, pinning her against the glass door of the drink section.

"Leave me alone." Sora tried to sound intimidating but to a thirty year old man she sounded like a scared child.

"And what if I don't want to?" He reached out and placed his hand on her hip. "You know, you're a really sassy girl...I'm sure I could help you with that...for a small price...." His hand traveled up her to the edge of her shirt and his fingers slipped under, touching her skin.

"Don't touch me you ert!" Sora dropped the basket and shoved her teacher, knocking him back. She took off running to the exit but he was faster than her. He grabbed her by her wrist and spun her around to him.

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU STUPID BIT-" He was saying to her when a fist flew out of nowhere and hit the teacher in the face. The teacher let go of Sora and fell to the floor clutching his face in pain.

"What do you think you're doing to creep?" A familiar voice said and Sora looked over to see a furious Ravi in the stores uniform.

"Ravi..." Sora shyly said. Ravi stood between Sora and the teacher as the guy stood to his feet.

"Y-Yah! Kim Wonshik, you're in so much trouble." The teacher tried to threaten Ravi, but he was scared of the younger boy. "Assaulting a teacher is worthy of an expulsion!" The teacher thought he had the upper hand and had a victorious smile on his face.

"After school hours you're just the neighbourhood ert. Plus, I'm sure the board of education would love to see the security camera footage of you trying to force yourself onto an under aged student." Ravi pointed up to the cameras that covered every square inch of the store. The teacher sighed and started heading out of the store.

"I'll deal with you two another time." The teacher yelled one more time before leaving the store completely. Once he was gone Ravi turned to Sora and saw that she was shaken up. He placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her over.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" Ravi looked her over and Sora just shook her head.

"Ah!" Sora just remembered something and she ran back to the isle where she dropped the basket and she saw that the grape juice had exploded and was all over the floor. "Dang it." Sora muttered and Ravi walked over to see what was wrong and when he saw that she was more worried about the mess rather than almost being assault by her teacher, he could do nothing but laugh. After cleaning up the mess, Ravi and Sora sat outside at a table right outside of the store and were eating popsicles together that Ravi had bought them.

"So you left early today because you had to work here?" Sora looked over at Ravi and he nodded.

"I actually work at a garage during my days off and the store every night." Ravi put his feet on the table and enjoyed his popsicle.

"Why do you work so much? Don't you want some free time to relax?" Sora had never worked a day in her life and she couldn't imagine working constantly while at school. Ravi just shrugged and looked off into the distance.

"I want to open a garage one day so I figured I better start saving up now." Ravi talked about it so casually but Sora looked at him with a surprised look. When she first met Ravi she thought he was a kid with no planned future and no dreams. She always imagined him just drifting after high school. Seeing him with a dream made him seem so much more human. They were quiet for a few minutes until they both finished. They headed back into the store and Sora paid for her food and drinks. "Do you want me to walk you home?" Ravi asked.

"No, I live pretty close. I'll be fine." Sora smiled shyly and Ravi nodded.

"Good, I didn't want to really walk you. Could you imagine what people would say if they saw us together?  I can't ruin my reputation by seeing with an ugly girl." Ravi joked and Sora raised her fist, threatening to punch him. Ravi laughed and Sora left, muttering about how big of an idiot Ravi was. Once she was gone the store was empty and the only noise was the humming of the refrigerators. Ravi pulled out his phone and started texting Hyuk.

To: Hyuk

You're in the same class as Sora right?

To: Wonshik hyung

Yeah? Y?

To: Hyuk

Just saw your teacher being a to her.

To: Wonshik hyung

WHAT!?

To: Hyuk

Watch out for her tmmr k?

To: Wonshik hyung

Oh don't worry. I'll kill the bastard if he does anything to her. Thks hyung.

To: Hyuk

w/e night

---------------------------------------------

ohh~ Tough guy Ravi ^-^

">http://

Aigoo...I've given you guys so many hints through out the chapters~

Whose team are you on?

#TeamHyukkie #TeamBean #TeamKen #TeamNNN #TeamRAVI #TeamLeo

#TeamUppie #TeamChannie #TeamGukkie #TeamDae #TeamZelo

BTW

I dream of this hat <3

*drool* gimme gimme gimme