Twenty One

The Truth About Luv

The boys walked the girls home and said their goodbyes. Youngjae was waiting for Sora and lectured her for twenty minutes before she slammed her bedroom door on his face. People seemed to be having a hard time believing that she and Leo hung out as just friends. They had school the next day so Sora made sure to finish up any homework she had and then go straight to bed. Youngjae must have been mad at her still because he didn't wake her up for school so Sora was running around the house and was already thirty minutes late when she left.

"Stupid Youngjae....with his stupid face....stupid hair...." Sora muttered to herself as she ran to school. She wasn't athletic at all so running for just five minutes was killing her. When she saw the school in the distance Sora stopping running because she was already really late so there was no point in running anymore. It felt as if someone was watching her so Sora turned around and saw a van slowly driving behind her. She recognised the van and took off running again but the van sped a ahead and cut her off. Sora knew she wasn't going to be able to run away anyomore so she quickly pulled out her phone and hit her brothers number which was on speed dial. She tried running away as the van doors opened as Alex jumped out from the back of the van and chased her.

Youngjae was sitting it class when he felt his phone vibrating. He saw that Sora was calling him but figured she was just calling to yell at him for not waking her up so he declined the call and put his phone back in his pocket.

When Sora heard that her call had been declined she wanted to cry. She quickly hit the next number on her speed dial which was Daehyun but by now Alex had caught her and wrapped his arms around her; he easily was able to drag her back to the van. Sora looked at her phone in her hand and saw that Daehyun had answered.

"HELP ME! PLEASE HELP! LET ME GO! LET GO!" Sora was screaming and crying as Alex threw her into the back of the van. He slammed the door closed and the van sped off. "Oppa! Save me!" Sora was crying into her phone.

"Sora?! WHERE ARE YOU?! WHATS HAPPENING?!" Daehyun by now had jumped out of his desk and startled everyone in his class, including Hongbin and Ravi. When they heard him yell Sora's name they stood up from their desks as well.

"It's them! It's those guys again! They-" Sora was cut off when Sunggu snatched the phone out of her hand and hung it up.

"You won't be needing this." Sunggu said as he tucked the phone into his pocket. Alex and Sunggu were in the back with Sora while Myunghan was driving and Youngjun were sitting in the front.

"Your brother and his friends really messed us up last time....I think it's time for revenge." Youngjun turned around in his seat and looked back at Sora who was sobbing. "I can't believe I ever though you looked good. Now I just see that you're a piece of trash that those guys like to pass around."

"Shut up! You don't get to talk about them like that! They aren't scum like you!" Sora said and Alex reached out, wrapping his hand around .

"I hate to tell you this sweet heart, but your 'oppas' are worse than us." Myunghan said as he drove around a corner. Sora glared at Alex who eventually loosened his grip on her, which was a big mistake on his part. Sora clenched her two hands together and swung her hands, hitting Alex on the side of his head. With Alex on the ground holding his head Sora lunged at Sunggu and started clawing at his face. Sora wasn't an elegant fighter but she was willing to fight to the death.

"STOP HER!" Myunghan yelled when he looked in the review mirror and saw what was going on. Sora somehow managed to knee Sunggu hard in his junk and then hit him across the face like she did with Alex. She then dug into his pockets and pulled out her phone which she saw had ten missed calls already. Sora reached for the handle of the van door when Youngjun climbed into the back of the van to try and stop her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back away from the door. He slammed her face against the floor of the van and Sora felt her cheek cut open. With years of practicing wrestling, Sora considered herself a bit of a professional when it came to getting out of holds like the one Youngjun was using on her right now.

"LET.GO.OF.ME!" Sora twisted half of her body and wrapped her legs around Youngjun. Using her core strength, Sora flipped them over so he was now under her. She didn't care that in the process Youngjun had ripped out some of her hair or that she might have sprained her wrist. There was no way she was letting these guys take her anywhere. Sora was so exhausted from fighting, screaming and crying that she had no idea where she found the strength to punch Youngjun in the face until she was sure she had at least knocked out one tooth. Sora then took her chance and flung open the van door and jump out. She remembered seeing in a movie that curling into a ball and rolling would make jumping out of a car hurt less. It was true, but it still hurt like crazy as her arms and legs got all cut up from skidding and rolling on the asphalt. The van skidded to a stop when they saw Sora had jumped. Sora quickly got to  het feet and limped away as fast as possible. The van was backing up towards her and Sora started panicking. She quickly ducked into a tiny restaurant that often sold lunches to the nearby students.  

"What happened to you young miss?" The elderly man who ran the store asked when he saw a bloody and battered Sora limp into the store.

"Hide me....please..." Sora begged and the man agreed. He hid her behind the counter just in time as Alex and Sunggu walked into the restaurant.

"Yah, old man." Sunggu called out and the owner, who was pretending to count his money, raised his head to look at him. "Have you seen a girl come in here? She's about five foot five....skinny....long black hair?"

"You're describing a lot of the students that come in here young man....I think you better go now before there is any trouble." The owner picked up the phone and was ready to call the police. Sunggu and Alex left the restaurant and a few minutes later the van drove away. Sora had been sitting behind the counter, holding her breath the whole time. When the coast was clear, Sora thanked the owner as she cried and he said it was no problem and that she should visit them again if she had any problems. With that Sora left the restaurant and limped in the direction of the school. She pulled out her phone and saw that all of the boys had called her and texted her, multiple times. Finally she called her brother again and he answered this time.

"Oppa..." Sora cried into the phone and after hearing Youngjae freak out, Sora told them where she saw and she was only ten minutes away from the school. Sora limped towards the school, sore and exhausted, while the guys ran from the school, their veins full of adrenaline.

"There she is!" Sora heard someone yell and she looked up to see all of the guys running towards her. She fell to her knees and started crying. The first one to reach her was Yongguk who quickly fell to his knees and embraced her tightly. Sora cried into his shirt, her small body shaking in his strong arms. The other guys reached them and Yongguk pulled her to her feet. They each had a turn to look her over and make sure she was alright.

"Let's go home. There's no way you can go to school like this." Youngjae said. He was having a hard time looking at his sister. He felt so guilty. He didn't answer her call and because of that she was hurt. Maybe if he had answered, this wouldn't have happened. They all agreed that taking her home was the right thing to do. Sora took one step and  her left leg gave out and she fell. Ravi quickly reached out and grabbed her, holding her up.

"Thank you." Sora said as she held onto him. Ravi didn't say anything and just held onto her. On the way home Sora told them everything that happened starting from the van following her to her hiding behind the counter at the resturant and all of the guys couldn't believe that she was that strong. One of the guys felt his heart swell with pride. There was no way that he would love a woman who was weak.

Halfway to their house, the guys knew Sora was struggling a lot since she had hurt one of her legs when she jumped from the van. Hongbin knelt down in front of Ravi and Sora.

"Get on." Hongbin ordered. Sora looked to Ravi who let out a sigh before letting go of her. She went onto Hongbin's back and he effortlessly carried her all the way home. Once there Himchan took off her shoes as Hongbin continued to carry her all the way to the bathroom. Sora wanted to clean her wounds before they got infected so she had a quick shower, leaning against the shower wall to keep her standing. Youngjae had brought her some comfortable clothes to change into and left them on the floor right outside the bathroom. Now clean and in new clothes, Sora limped into the living room where all of the guys were having a serious discussion.

"What are you guys talking about?" Sora asked and they instantly became quiet. N stepped over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders and gently squeezed them.

"Don't worry. We will take care of everything." N was usually sounded like an ahjumma when he talked, but now his voice was deep and intimidating.

"I don't want you to fight them." Sora said and it caught all of the guys off guard. "I know that's what you were planning to do....please don't....I don't want you to be like them...." Sora had tears in her eyes, remembering what they had said about her friends. N looked back at the guys and they all gave a little nod.

"Okay. We promise that we will not fight them. But, if they hurt you again in anyway, I cannot keep that promise." N said and Sora knew that was as good as it was going to get.

"So, how hard DID you punch him?" Ravi asked and Sora held up her cut and bruised knuckles for them to look over.

"I'm pretty sure I knocked a tooth out. He's going to be talking with a lisp for a while." Sora said proudly and all of the boys cheered. They all decided to skip the rest of the school day and spend it watching over Sora. They propped up her leg and iced her ankle. They covered her in bandages and got her something to eat or drink if she wanted it. Zelo and Hyuk even carried her to the bathroom when she had to go but they would run down the hallway so fast that Sora was afraid they were going to smash into the wall every single time. Sora couldn't understand how everyone thought her friends were bad people. Yes, they made bad choices in the past, but they weren't like that anymore. They were her dorks. They weren't gangsters.

-------------------------------------------

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://