Six

The Truth About Luv

It was lunch time and Sora headed into the cafeteria to get something to eat. Unlike the other girls in school who barely ate to keep their slim figures, Sora ate as much as she wanted and never gained a pound. So, as Sora headed to her table with her tray full of rice, soup, meat and a bag of chips, the other girls scowled at her. Sora sat down at her empty table and started reading her book as she ate a big spoonful of rice. She only looked up when someone she didn't know sat across from her.

"Hey." He said with a gross smirk on his face. Sora looked at him for three seconds before looking back down at her book. "My name is Youngjun." Sora completely ignored him. "So...do you want to hang out after school?"

"No." Sora answered as she had a spoonful of her soup.

"Why not? I'm handsome." Youngjun boasted. Sora looked up from her book, looked over the boy and then back at her book. "Yah, you better go out with me." Youngjun slammed his hand on the table and Sora didn't even flinch.

"No." Her one word answers were making Youngjun even angrier.

"I know some very dangerous people." He threatened and Sora finally put her book down and look at him. Sora didn't like being threatened, especially from people she had never met before.

"So do I." She replied and as if he was summoned, Hongbin dropped his tray on Sora's table.

"What are you doing here?" Hongbin said glaring at Youngjun.

"Nothing...just talking to Sora...trying to be friends with her..." Youngjae stood up and put his hands in his pockets. Even though Hongbin was talking to her, he was staring only at Sora.

"Yeah, best of friends." Sora picked her book up and started reading again. Youngjun looked to Hongbin and chuckled before walking away. Hongbin sat down at the table and started eating. "What are you doing?" Sora asked and Hongbin shrugged.

"Eating."

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you here."

"Rude."

"Coming from you that's a compliment."  Hongbin took another large spoonful of rice and Sora rolled her eyes. N came skipping over to the table and sat beside Hongbin. N then reached over the table to try and get Sora's attention but he was just met with a cold glare.

"What are you reading~"

"A book."

"Ah..." N sat down quietly and picked at his food. "Why don't you like us?" N asked and Sora lowered her book with a sigh. Apparently today was national 'Bug-Sora' day.

"Because you don't like me."

"I like you, you saved my life." N smiled brightly and Sora sighed. She should have let him fall into the river.

"Hongbin doesn't like me." Sora said and they both looked over to Hongbin who just nodded in agreement.

"Well...." N awkwardly flattened his fringe.

"Ravi doesn't like me."

"True...."

"Leo doesn't like me."

"True...."

"Hyuk doesn't like me."

"True...."

"Ken doesn't like me."

"Ken worships you." N said excitedly, finally able to prove his said.

"I don't like him."

"True..." Soon the rest of VIXX joined Sora at her table. BAP wasn't there because they normally didn't eat lunch plus whenever they walked into the cafeteria they would get swarmed by girls. Today was the one day that she wished her two idiots (Himchan and Daehyun) would show up and force her away from these six guys who just recently promised to not torment her anymore.  Five minutes before the lunch bell rang Sora stood up from the table with her tray and headed to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Ken called after Sora and she didn't even look back. She just dumped her tray and stormed out of the cafeteria, ignoring the calls from VIXX.  Sora headed to her classroom, sat down at her desk and rested her head against the desk top.

"Hey." Zelo called out as he stepped into the class. He sat down at his desk and earned a groan from Sora who refused to lift her head. "What happened?"

"Hey Sora, why did you rush off? We we're having fun hanging out with you." Hyuk walked into the classroom and headed straight for Sora who groaned loudly in frustration.

"Ah." Was all Zelo said as he watched Hyuk poke the side of Sora's head. It was annoying to see Hyuk acting nicely to Sora, but technically he wasn't doing anything wrong. Sora was saved when the teacher walked in and all of the students sat at their seats.

"Yoo Sora." The teacher called out and Sora raised her head. "Do you have a cellphone?" He asked her and Sora looked a little confused. "I want to see it." He demanded. So, Sora pulled her cellphone out of her backpack and held it up for him to see. "You have your cellphone out in class, get to the principal's office." He ordered and everyone just stared at him with wide eyes.

"What? But you asked me to take my phone out. That's not fair." Sora stood up, practically yelling at him.

"Don't back talk me! Get to the office now!" The teacher yelled back. He had a victorious smile on his face as Sora just stared at him.

"This is bull ." Sora said out loud. She grabbed her book and her bag and kicked over her desk as she walked out of the room. She heard the teacher yelling more after she left but she didn't care. She was so angry that she became blind and deaf to the world. Zelo cursed out the teacher for being an idiot and he also was sent to the office. Zelo grabbed his bag and ran after Sora who was just storming out of the school. She didn't want to go to the office and get in trouble for something she didn't do.

"Sora! Wait up." Zelo called out as Sora headed straight for the front gates. Suddenly a group of boys surrounded her, stopping her in her tracks.

"Are you Yoo Sora?" The scary one with blond hair asked.

"Who's asking?" Sora looked over her shoulder and saw Zelo running to catch up with her.

"Come with us." The blond grabbed her by the wrist and started pulling her away.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sora screamed as she clawed at the guys hand.

"Rap Monster, stop it! You're scaring her!" A familiar feminine voice called out. Yujin walked over to the group and slapped Rap Monsters shoulder. He let go and weakly apologised. Zelo finally reached Sora and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulling her close to his side. "Sorry for scaring you Sora!~" Yujin awkwardly looked around at the guys who were her best friends. To her they looked totally innocent and were giant idiots. But, she had to admit that other people might find them a bit scary. "Sora, meet Bangtan. Bangtan, this is Sora." Yujin was acting as the mediator between her friends. Zelo's eyes widened when he recognised the name.

"Bangtan? As in Bangtan Boys?" Zelo asked and Rap Monsters eyes locked on him. Tension grew in the air and Sora sighed. Nothing seemed to be going her way today.

--------------------------------------------------

FEATURING:

Bangtan Boys (BTS)

Suga, J-Hope, V, Rapmonster, Jimin, Jungkook, Jin

HIGH4

Sunggu, Myunghan, Youngjun, Alex