Twenty Seven

The Truth About Luv

">http://

Two weeks went by with Sora and Ravi keeping their relationship a secret. During their lunch breaks they would meet up at the roof top and talk together. Then at night Sora would go to the convince store Ravi worked at and they would have a midnight snack while laughing. Although neither of them said it out loud, both of them were having a hard time not telling their friends about their relationship. Being seen together would be dangerous since both VIXX and BAP were constantly on the verge of having a brawl in the middle of the hallways.

“Let’s go to the theme park tomorrow night.” Jongup suggested as all of BAP and Sora sat in her living room watching TV.

“But everything is Halloween style now.” Sora said flipping through the channels, none of the guys complaining when she put on her favourite drama.

“So?” Himchan was resting his head on Sora’s lap and she kept on his hair as if he were a cat.

“Don’t you remember Sora last year at Halloween?” Youngjae said with a smirk on his face. Sora glared at him but he just chuckled. “She saw one clown and she fell to the ground crying.” The guys all remembered and it all came flooding back to Sora like a war flashback. “YOUNGJAE OPPA! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!” Youngjae tried to imitate her voice. Sora whipped the remote at the back of his head and he cried out in pain.

“I DIDN’T SOUND LIKE THAT!” Sora said jumping to her feet.

“YES YOU DID!” Youngjae also go to his feet.

“NO!”

“YES!”

“NO!”

“Admit you are a big chicken.” Youngjae started making chicken noises. Sora lunged at him and the two of them fell to the ground with Youngjaes yelp filling the room. The guys just watched as Sora beat up Youngjae. It went on for a few minutes before Yongguk picked her up and sat her on his lap, wrapping his arms around her to stop her from possibly killing her brother. To prove the boys wrong Sora went with them to the theme park that was fully covered in Halloween decorations. Sora was walking between Yongguk and Daehyun who had promised to protect her during the night. At one point a staff member, dressed up like a clown, snuck up behind the group and let out a loud, terrifying laugh.

“STOP IT!” Sora screamed as she latched onto Yongguk. He protectively hugged her and the guys all laughed at the staff member was chased away by Daehyun.

“You’re okay. He’s gone.” Yongguk pat the top of her head and tried to get her to let go of him but Sora refused. They walked around for ten more minutes with Sora clutching onto Yongguk.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” They heard a scream from behind them and they turned around to see VIXX laughing at N who was on his hands and knees laughing and crying like a crazy person.

“Oh, I didn’t know they let trash in here.” Himchan spoke up and VIXX looked over and finally spotted BAP. When Sora and Ravi’s eyes met she quickly let go of Yongguk and awkwardly looked to the ground. N jumped to his feet and tried to pretend like he wasn’t on the verge of tears.

“Y-Yah, what are you doing here?” N said walking up to BAP with VIXX following his move.

“Trying to enjoy ourselves.” Zelo muttered while looking at VIXX with a glare. While the two groups were talking a staff member came up behind Sora and placed his hands on her shoulder. She turned around and saw a ghost standing there. Sora screamed and sunk down to her knees. All of the boys wanted to comfort her but VIXX restrained themselves. This time it was Jongup who chased away the staff member.

“Come with me.” Youngjae took Sora’s hand and dragged her away. All of the boys, BAP and VIXX followed after the siblings. Youngjae took Sora to a basketball carnival game where you would win a stuffed animal if you got the most points.

“What are you doing?” Sora asked as Youngjae paid the guy behind the counter for some time.

“I’m going to win you a toy so you have something to hold onto when you’re scared.” Youngjae stood at the first of six nets. Soon Yongguk and Zelo took the next two while Hongbin, Ravi and Leo took the last three. They all began at the same time, all of them competing for the same thing. After the timer went they all looked at each other’s scores.  Hongbin of course won and picked out the skeleton animal dressed as a vampire.

“Here.” Hongbin handed it over to Sora who shyly took it. She looked over to Ravi who was smiling happily seeing his friend and girlfriend didn’t hate each other. Youngjae groaned and walked away.

“Let’s go.” Zelo took Sora’s hand and dragged her away. She clutched onto the toy tightly as she was forcefully dragged away with BAP surrounding her like a security team. Ravi let out a loud groan and punched the side of the basketball game stand.

“What’s your issue?” Hyuk asked as they all looked at Ravi.

“They use to be our friends….it’s frustrating…” Ravi said awkwardly kicking a piece of gravel. Hongbin noticed how Ravi’s eyes were constantly going to Sora and he felt a bubble of laughter building in his chest. It took him three seconds to figure out that Ravi and Sora was a couple. It was obvious. He had no idea how no one else noticed. BAP headed to the haunted house and Sora froze.

“I’m not going in there.” Sora said and Zelo let go of her hand.

“You wait out here for us, we will be right out.” Yongguk smiled brightly at her and Sora hugged the toy to her chest and nodded her head. By now it was dark out and the lights as the theme park were on giving everything a much eerier look.

“Oh, you’re going in here? I thought you had to be manly to get through it.” Ken said as all VIXX showed up again.

“Don’t you ever get tired of following us around?” Daehyun yelled at them and Ken cutely shook his head no.

“Let’s go in.” Hyuk charged forward, pushing past BAP to get at the front of the line. After Hyuk, BAP entered and VIXX entered, dragging a nervous N inside as well. Ravi was at the back of the group and stood beside Sora.

“Don’t be scared. I will be out in a few minutes.” Ravi lightly nudged her with his elbow. He could see how nervous Sora was and it was killing him that he couldn’t hug her.

“Hurry up.” Sora said in a whisper and Ravi nodded his head. All of the guys disappeared into the haunted house and Sora was left standing outside, holding her stuffed toy.

“Leave me alone!” Sora heard someone say. She looked over and saw Irene, Wendy, Joy and Seulgi being harassed by Alex, Sunggu, Myunghan and Youngjun. Sora sighed and tried to look away. She didn’t want to get involved.

“LET GO!” She heard the girls panicked voices and saw that Sunggu had hauled Irene over his shoulder and was running away in Sora’s direction.

“.” Sora muttered. Before she could stop herself, Sora stepped out and blocked Sunggu’s path. “Put her down you asshat.” Sora said and Sunggu stopped running.

“Oh. It’s you. BAP girl.” Sunggu put Irene down and wrapped his arm around , putting her in a choke hold. “What a coincidence.” Soon the other three guys surrounded Sora and she instantly regretted saying anything.

“Leave her alone. You four seem pathetic to spend all of your time picking on girls.” Sora was trying to contain her fear. Her hands were shaking so she held onto the toy harder.

“Girls? I see you girls here.” Myunghan said looking around. Wendy, Joy and Seulgi were standing off to the side. None of them were the fighting type.

“I only see a that has yet to learn her lesson.” Alex grabbed onto the Sora’s head and forced her head back and she let out a little grunt of pain. He then threw her head forward and let go of her hair.

“Maybe we should teach her how to properly treat a man since all she knows is how to be a smart .”  Youngjun stepped forward and lightly tugged at Sora’s shirt, lifting up the bottom to reveal her belly button. Sora kicked her leg at him, hitting his shin. Youngjun hissed in pain. Sora looked to Irene who had tears in her eyes.

“Run!” Sora yelled as she tackled Sunggu. Once he had let go of Irene she took off running to her friends. Sora had knocked Sunggu to the ground and had started to punch him in the face. Within seconds the other three guys grabbed her and pulled her off of him. Alex and Myunghan grabbed each of her arms while Youngjun and Sunggu grabbed her legs. “Let go of me you pathetic piece of-“Sora was muffled when Alex put his hand over . During the struggle Sora had dropped her toy onto the ground. The four guys dragged her away as Sora screamed and struggled against them. A few minutes later Ravi came jogging out of the haunted house with a smile on his face, he was happy that he would have a few seconds alone with Sora. But when he went to the spot he left her, she was gone.

“Sora?” Ravi called out, looking around, hoping that she had wandered away a little bit. He looked down and saw her toy on the ground. Ravi felt panic build in the pit of his stomach as he bent down and picked up the forgotten toy. “SORA!” Ravi screamed and spun around trying to find her. Soon the rest of VIXX and BAP came out of the haunted house, all of them making fun of N who was crying. “Sora’s gone!” Ravi yelled at his friends and they all gathered to where he was standing.

“Spread out. Find her.” Yongguk ordered. All twelve boys forgot their hate for each other and all spilt up to try and find Sora. Ravi thought he was going to go insane. He hated himself for losing her again. Ravi always felt like he was constantly letting her down and this was just another example of that.

--------------------------------

Sorry i havn't updated as much as I use to

It's midterm season

 

 

 

 

it makes me sad knowing that some of my readers hate me because ravi is the mystery man....I'm scared to post anything now