BANG

The Truth About Luv

">http://
 

Sora spent the next couple of days acting like she actually enjoyed interacting with other human beings. It also helped that all of the guys agreed to go and some of them had dates. Hongbin went with the girl that first asked him, her name was Soojin. Ravi was going with Irene. Jongup was going with Wendy. Yongguk was going with Sora. The others paired up with each other and refused all of the girls that asked them.  Sora had to leave classes in the middle of the day so she could go help the teachers and a few other volunteers to set up the mini camping area at a park twenty minutes away from school that was located at the top of a tall hill.

"Having fun Sora?" One of the teachers asked as Sora stood by a thin tree that she was hanging fairy lights on. Some of the other very thin trees had lights hanging on them also.

"So much fun. I think I might die from excitement." Sora said sarcastically and the teacher just rolled their eyes. They knew they were lucky that Sora even showed up so they didn't want to complain too much about her attitude. School ended and the boys all rushed home. Youngjae had to take his overnight bag and Sora's as well. Thankfully Youngjae was going to be spending the night with Daehyun so Daehyun was given the task of picking up the small tent they would call home for the night.

"SORA WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE IN HERE?!" Sora knew when her brother was here because he started complaining as soon as he arrived. "I still don't agree with you spending the night with Yongguk." Youngjae said when he stood beside Sora watching her struggle with putting up the lights.

"You're not going to help me?" Sora said and Youngjae shrugged his shoulders.

"You're doing fine. Plus...I don't want to." Youngjae smirked and Sora wanted to punch him right in the face. Suddenly someone grabbed the lights out of her hand and put them up on the branch she was struggling with. She looked over and saw Yongguk helping her.

"Oppa~" Sora hugged Yongguk and he just laughed as he finished up the lights while Sora clung onto him. Youngjae yelled, kicked and punched Sora until she finally let go of Yongguk. "You are a terrible brother! Oppa~ Will you be my brother?"

"I thought I already was." Yongguk said as he hugged Sora and she hugged him back. Sora snuggled her face into his chest. She loved hugging him. It really felt like she was hugging her brother, except better because he didn't hit her. Soon everyone showed up and they began setting up the tents. All of the students began playing games like hide and seek or board games. They had hours to kill before it got dark enough for the stars. Sora and the boys went and played soccer in the small opening but it wasn't long until some of the boys were called away. Hongbin went with Soojin who was parading him around to her friends. Ravi was pulled away by Irene who wanted to go on a walk with him. Jongup willing went with Wendy and the two of the were blushing as they walked away.

"Why do I always get left with the losers?!" Sora complained and Leo  lightly karate chopped her neck but he still looked cold. "You know, you can show you emotions." Sora but Leo wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tight against him, shocking everyone.

"But I only like showing them to you." Leo whispered and Sora's face burned bright red.

"NO TOUCHING!" Zelo came over and ripped Sora away from Leo. He threw Sora over his shoulder and ran away with her with the guys chasing after them. They played for the rest of the day until it was dinner time. Jongup and Wendy came back but they sat by themselves, talking and laughing while they were eating. It made Sora happy to see that Jongup was happy.

"They're a cute couple." Yongguk said pointing at the two of them and Sora agreed. She looked around and Hongbin and Ravi were still missing. Feeling a pang of jealousy in her stomach Sora found it difficult to eat dinner. It felt incomplete without them around and it was bugging her that she couldn't be more selfish. It was getting darker and darker out and eventually the fairy lights were and people had little lights set up by their tents . Sora played a couple of rounds of poker with Yongguk before both Ravi and Hongbin showed up with the girls still holding onto them.

"Hold on a second." Sora said and she jumped up from the table and Yongguk took the chance to see her cards and saw that Sora was going to beat him again like every other hand before that. Sora ran over to Hongbin and Soojin automatically became defensive.

"What do you want?" Soojin said to Sora and Hongbin was obvious that he didn't like her rude tone.

"Uh...I was coming over to ask if you guys had anything to eat yet." Sora shot a look at Soojin before looking at Hongbin. He opened his mouth to say something but Soojin cut in again.

"Why is it any of your business if we ate or not?" Soojin clearly had a problem with Sora which she didn't understand since this was the first time she had ever talked to her.

"Okay, whatever." Sora threw her hands in the air, she didn't want to get in a fight about it. As Sora walked away she could hear Hongbin scolding Soojin for being rude to his friend. Sora then went over to Irene and Ravi. "Will you bite my head off if I ask you two a simple question?" Sora said in a stern tone to Irene.

"No?" Irene was confused and looked to Ravi who was equally confused. Although Sora wasn't fond of Irene, she liked her better than Psycho Soojin.

"Have you two eaten yet?" Sora took a deep relaxing breath knowing that she wasn't going to get attacked.

"Not yet." Ravi said.

"There are left-overs on the table still, eat within the next thirty minutes because that's when the shooting stars should show up." Sora put on a forced smile and Ravi could tell how hard she trying to be nice.

"Okay, thank you." Irene happily said, clearly not picking up on Sora's attitude. Irene held tighter on Ravi's arm as the two of them walked over to the table to get food. As one of the boys hung out with their date, their eyes kept wandering over to Sora who was now just aimlessly standing still, staring up into the sky. He felt his courage building in him. He had to confess to her tonight. It was now or never.

"Come with me." Hongbin grabbed Sora's hand and dragged her away from the prying eyes of the other students. Once they were alone Hongbin stood in front of Sora and she was confused. "I'm sorry about Soojin. She is acting really immature."

"It's no problem. It's nice to know you're attracted to psychos." Sora scoffed and folded her arms across her chest. Hongbin smirked and let out a sigh.

"I really am attracted to psychos, aren't I?" Hongbin looked at Sora and couldn't help but smile. "But, it isn't Soojin who I like." Hongbin admitted and Sora tilted her head to the side like a small kitten. Hongbin looked over Sora's shoulder and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Sora went to see what Hongbin was looking at but Hongbin quickly grabbed her face so she couldn't see. "Yah, Lee Hongbin. I thought we had a common agreement about face grabbing." Sora scowled and Hongbin leaned close to her and Sora clenched her eyes tightly, expecting another forced kiss but this time he whispered into her ear.

"I like you Yoo Sora but....I know you have someone else in your heart." Hongbin whispered and Sora's eyes flew open. Her face burned bright red and she tried to push Hongbin away, but was much stronger than her. "Why don't you two admit you like each other? Watching you two is painful." Hongbin stood up straight and let go of Sora's face. She was in complete shock.

"YAH!" They heard a yell. Sora turned around and saw Ravi storming over to them.

"That's my cue to leave." Hongbin winked at Sora before running away as Ravi approached.

"What were you two doing out here?!" Ravi walked up to Sora and she was still a little stunned. "What did he do to you? Did he kiss you? Confess to you?" Ravi asked with a serious expression and Sora snapped out back into reality.

"Why does it matter if I kissed him? Shouldn't you go back to Irene? I'm sure she and her pompoms miss you." Sora went to walk away but Ravi grabbed her wrist.

 "Why can't you just answer my question? Did he confess to you?" Ravi asked again and Sora yanked her arm away from him and they stood there in silence. "If he did confess you obviously said no." Ravi had a smirk on his face and Sora felt a blush creeping up her neck.

"Why would I say no? Hongbin is handsome, smart and fun to be around." Sora was panicking. She wanted to run away and hide from the world. This was too awkward for he to handle.

"Yeah, but I'm better." Ravi smiled when he saw Sora's offended expression. "Admit it, you like me."Sora scoffed at Ravi's accusation and put her hands on her hips.

"Not even a little bit." Sora said back and Ravi rolled his eyes. He reached out and grabbed the back of her neck and held up his fist like he was going to hit her.

"Admit you like me or you're going to get hit."

"No."

"Admit it."

"NEVER!"

"ADMIT IT!" Ravi and Sora were yelling at each other. Sora firmly closed her eyes, ready for the hit. Ravi took his chance and leaned down, capturing Sora's lips with his own. Sora's eyes flew open when she felt Ravi kissing her. But soon Sora closed her eyes again and tilted her head to deepen the kiss. Ravi's one hand stayed on the back of her neck while the other one rested on the gentle curve of her waist. Sora's hands reached up around Ravi's neck and pulled him tighter against her. They kissed passionately, trying to push their feelings for each other through the kiss. Their bodies were tight against each other as their kissed, holding onto each other as if their life depended on it. They eventually did stop kissing, their bodies still touching as they rested their foreheads against each others. They looked into each other's eyes and knew this is where they wanted to stay. It felt perfect.

"Wonshik~" Irene's familiar voice called out. The two of them flew away from each other, both ashamed at how quickly they reacted to that. "There you are! I was wondering where you went." Irene came over and attached herself back onto Ravi's arm. Sora felt her heart shatter. They looked so comfortable together. Ravi could see how pained Sora was and he wanted to comfort her.

"Have a nice night." Sora said and she turned and walked away from him.

"Sora! Wait!" Ravi broke away from Irene and ran to Sora, grabbing her hand. "Wait...can we talk about this?"  Ravi was embarrassed and Sora could see Irene standing there, very confused and upset.

"Go back to Irene." Sora tried to pull her hand away but Ravi held onto it tightly.

"I don't want to go back to her. I want to be with you." Ravi whispered and Sora felt her heart stop. She took in a shaking breath and she felt tears in her eyes. She wanted to be with Ravi. She wanted to claim him and hers and not allow anyone else to touch him.

"She is a better person than me." Sora said looking Ravi in the eyes.

"No one is better for me than you." Ravi admitted and Sora was in so much pain. She knew in her heart that Ravi would be happier with Irene than her and by Ravi standing here and talking to her it only made things worse.

"I love you, don't you get it? I love you but you just keep hurting me and I don't know why I continue to love you, but I do! I love you! Idiot!" Sora was crying now and she ripped her hand away from Ravi's grasp.

"Do you think I planned to fall for you? If I could change my feelings than I would! But I can't. Why don't you just accept it?" Ravi said back and Sora threw her arms in the air before turning and walking away. "Sora!" Ravi called out to her as she walked away. He planned to go after her.

"Wonshik? What's going on?" Irene asked grabbing onto the back of his shirt. He turned around and saw Irene standing there, also looking very hurt. He sighed and covered his face with his hands. In one night he managed to upset two girls at the same time.

Sora marched over to her tent, tears silently falling down her face. Yongguk was sitting at the picnic table still, playing cards with one of the guys in his class. When he saw Sora coming over her was going to ask her to join their game but he saw that she was crying and heading right for the tent.

"The stars should show up in ten minutes!" The teacher called out and all of the students began turning off the lights so they would see the stars better. Sora went into the tent and threw herself onto her sleeping bag that she had set up earlier.

"Sora? What's wrong?" Yongguk came in after her and zipped up the tent so they could have a little bit of privacy.

"I like him oppa....I like Ravi..." Sora muttered as she buried her face into her pillow. Yongguk sighed, he knew this day would come but he just hoped that when they realised their feelings for each other that it would be a happy occasion. Yongguk sat beside Sora and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"What's wrong with liking Ravi? He's a nice guy." Yongguk was upset seeing Sora so broken. He really did feel like an older brother to her and he wanted to protect her from all of the evil and pain in the world.

"He is with Irene." Sora said sitting up and staring at Yongguk. Even when she was crying and her eyes were bright red, Sora was still beautiful.

"What if they broke up?" Yongguk wanted his friends to end up together. They were perfect for each other in a weird way. Both of them come off as intimidating but once you got to know them there were very caring and very happy people.

"I don't want them to break up because of me." Sora took a deep breath to try and calm herself. "He would be better with Irene than me." Sora pulled her knees to her chest and started sulking.

"You don't know that until you try." Yongguk said and Sora became quiet. She didn't want to upset Irene because of her selfishness.

"Sora! Sora where are you!" They heard Ravi's voice outside the tent and Sora's eyes grew. She wasn't ready to talk to Ravi yet and Yongguk knew that. He patted her leg before stepped out of the tent. Ravi walked up to the Yongguk. "Is Sora in there? We need to talk." Ravi tried to walk around Yongguk but the older boy put his hand on his chest, stopping him from going in.

"She doesn't want to talk right now." Although Yongguk personally thought they should talk it out, he didn't want to put Sora through anything that she didn't want to.

"Please hyung....you know how we feel about each other." Ravi whispered and Yongguk nodded his head.

"Give her time to think about it." Yongguk whispered back and Ravi let a pained groan. The last thing Ravi wanted was to upset Sora. Maybe confessing was a bad idea. Ravi hated himself. He convinced himself that it would have been better to hide in the shadows where he belonged. Now he risked losing Sora as a friend as well.

-----------------------------------------------

RAVI IS THE MYSTERY MAN~

Mystery Man Master Hint List

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/955240

Aigoo....you have no idea how long it has been killing me to write this chapter

omg

I feel free at last NO MORE SECRETS DX

although there is more drama to come o.0