Seven

The Truth About Luv

"What are you guys doing here?" Zelo asked, tightening his grip on Sora.

"I wanted to introduce her to my boyfriend actually..." Yujin awkwardly chuckled before grabbing one of the boys and pulling him to her side. "Sora, this is Suga. Suga, this is my friend Sora." Yujin motioned between the two people and Sora was the first one to put out her hand and Suga cautiously shook it.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"Same here." Yujin forced a smile but she was feeling very awkward with Zelo glaring at Rap Monster.

"The rumours about you were so wrong." One of the boys with bright orange hair said. He stepped forward and took Sora's hand gently kissing her knuckles. The boy was very handsome and Sora couldn't stop her heart from skipping a beat."You're much more beautiful than they described."

 Zelo yanked Sora's hand away from the boy named V and pulled out his cell phone. Sora cleared as Yujin beat V away and forced him to the back of the group.

"Who are you calling?" Sora whispered to Zelo who just let out a little grunt.

"Hyung. Bangtan Boys are in front of the school and they're trying to take Sora." That was all Zelo said before hanging up.

"Y-Yah! You didn't have to call them! We weren't going to kidnap her!" Yujin panicked because she knew exactly who he was calling. Yujin nervously grabbed onto Suga's sleeve. Within a minute all of BAP were at the front of the school ready to have a brawl.

"Why are these punks here?"

"YOUNGJAE OPPA~"

"Yah~ Yujin-ah!"

"Shut up Yoongi." Yujin elbowed Suga in the ribs and went over to Youngjae with a large smile on her face. "Oppa~ I came to see Sora but there seems to be a big misunderstanding." Yujin tried using any sort of aegyo she had, and it clearly wasn't working on Youngjae who barely noticed her.

"Then why is Bangtan here?" Yongguk asked, stepping forward so he was standing between Bangtan and Sora.

"Well...I'm dating this one here...." Yujin pointed at Suga who was painfully rubbing his ribs.

"So they all decided to come along?" Daehyun scowled as he sized up the other boys, trying to figure who he could win against in a fight.  

"We wanted to see the rumoured beauty of Seoul." V said with a cheesy smile.

"Beauty? Here? You must have the wrong school." A rude remark came from behind Bangtan and standing there was Ravi and Hyuk who were just coming from the corner store. Sora threw her hands in the air, waiting for God to strike her with a thunder bolt.

"Who are you?" J-Hope asked Ravi, but he was completely ignored as Ravi and Hyuk headed straight for Sora.

"Bread?" Hyuk held out a chocolate covered dessert bread. Sora just rolled her eyes before snatching the bread out of his hand and taking it. "You're welcome." Hyuk said with a soft smile.

"Well this is turning into a storm." Rap Monster chuckled and all of the guys laughed uneasily.

"I am officially uncomfortable. Youngjae, I'm heading home." With that Sora walked away from the loud, large group at the school front gates.

"She's prettier than I thought." Jungkook commented and Yujin smiled with pride.

"See, I told you my best friend was beautiful." Yujin patted Youngjae on the back as if they were doting parents. Suga grabbed onto Yujin's hand and pulled him to her side. He didn't have to say he was jealous of Youngjae, everyone could feel it.

"What are you guys even doing here?" Ravi asked stuffing his face full of food.

"Well you see-" Jin was starting to explain when the squeal of car tires interrupted him. They all looked over and saw a van spin to a stop right in front of Sora who was a little ways down the street. They all watched in shock as the van doors opened and a guy jumped out of the van.

"LET GO!" Sora screamed as the guy grabbed a hold of her and tried to force her into the van. She tried to fight against him but the man was so much stronger than her that her attempts for freedom were useless. "OPPA!" Sora yelled, looking back at Youngjae with tears in her eyes. "YOUNGJAE OPPA!"

"SORA!" Youngjae screamed back and all of the guys went on high alert. Hyuk, Yongguk and Jongup were the fastest ones and took off running to Sora who was already pushed into the van. Jongup reached the guy first and threw a wild punch which landed square in the guys face. He screamed in pain as he fell back into the van, blocking Jongup from Sora. Another guy in the passenger's seat jumped up and forced Jongup into the van as well, with the guy he punched hanging onto him.

The van sped off with Jongup and Sora still inside and the boys stopped running since there was no way they were going to catch up. Youngjae cursed loudly as he pulled at his hair.

"Calm down Youngjae." Ravi rested his hand on Youngjae's shoulder.

"Calm down?!" Youngjae shook off his hand and grabbed Ravi by the collar. "Someone just took my little sister!" Youngjae screamed at Ravi and looked like he was going to hit him but Himchan grabbed Youngjae and pulled him away. Ravi straightened his shirt and cleared his throat.

"Your sister has a cell phone, right? Don't you have a way to track her?" Ravi tried to explain why he told Youngjae to calm down, but it didn't seem to work. Youngjae was in such a fit of rage that Himchan needed to take him aside and talk him down.

"No, we suggested to Sora to get a tracker app in case something like this happened, but she is really stubborn." Yongguk looked at his phone. He wanted to call her and to see if she was okay, but he didn't want to possible make things worse for them.

"WAIT." Daehyun yelled and he grabbed Yongguk's phone. "All of BAP have the tracker app which means..." Daehyun pulled up the app on Yongguk's phone and they saw a little blue light that was getting farther and farther from them. "..there they are." Daehyun held up the phone in triumph. A few minutes later the boys all laid out a plan. Bangtan unfortunately wouldn't be able to help because they have to help their friends GOT7 with a problem of their own. It wasn't a huge loss since Hyuk called up N and all of VIXX agreed to help get the two back.

"So we all understand the plan, right?" Yongguk and N had finally agreed on how they were going to go about this. Yongguk, Daehyun,Youngjae, Leo, Hongbin and Ravi were going to head off in the general direction that the van was headed while N, Ken, Hyuk, Himchan and Zelo stayed behind and tried to find out who took Sora and Jongup and why.  

"If I see that they laid a hand on her, I'm going to kill them." Youngjae told Yongguk privately while the other guys were getting ready to leave. Yongguk stared at Youngjae and saw that he was serious.

"I understand." Yongguk said but he was lying. He didn't have a clue about how Youngjae was feeling. To see his sister taken away in tears as she called out his name. Yongguk was panicked and scared, but he didn't know the pain of a siblings broken heart.

--------------------------------------------------

oh no~ Sora and Jonguppie T_T