Thirteen

The Truth About Luv

Two days after the fight when the guy who tried to steal Yujin's money, it was the weekend and the guys were happy to finally relax and build their friendship with Sora again. Sora sat in the living room with Nara resting her head on her older sister's lap. Youngjae stepped cautiously into the living room seeing that his sisters were watching the favourite drama . He cleared his throat and Sora looked over at him, slightly annoyed.

"I was going to hang out with the guys...wanna come with?" Youngjae asked and Sora just stared at him. "VIXX won't be there." He held his left hand in the air and placed his right hand over his heart. Sora let out a groan before lightly tapping Nara's head. Nara laid down the opposite way on the couch and Sora headed to the door with Youngjae. "Are you going to wear that?" He asked looking over his sister. She was wearing jean shorts, an over sized plaid shirt with a black tank top under and a beaded cat-ear head band. Sora looked herself over.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" She was suddenly becoming self conscious and was regretting to have agreed.

"Nothing...never mind...let's go." Youngjae left the house and Sora stomped her feet in frustration before following behind him. Sora and Youngjae walked to a Park twenty minutes away only because it had a suitable basketball court for the guys to play at. The rest of BAP were already on the court playing a fun game of basket ball. Youngjae took off running into the middle of the game, grabbed the ball and ran away with Himchan and Daehyun chasing after him. Sora sat against the chain link fence that surrounded the court.

"Hey!" Zelo came over to Sora and sat beside her. "I'm glad you came." He swayed into her, lightly tapping her shoulder.

"I regretted it as soon as I walked out the front door." Sora admitted and Zelo laughed.

"I knew you would." Zelo stood up once he saw that Himchan had gotten the ball back. "Make sure you watch me play, okay?" Zelo said as he walked back to the game that was about to start. Sora nodded her head. Yongguk walked over and started taking off his hoodie to reveal he was wearing a tight, white tank top underneath.

"What are you doing?" Sora asked as he walked over to her with his usual gummy smile.

"It's hot playing basket ball in a sweater. Hold this for me." Yongguk draped the sweater over Sora's exposed legs before running back into the game. The guys started to play basketball with Yongguk, Daehyun and Jongup versus Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo on the other team. Both teams were fighting over who would have Zelo and Yongguk since they were the tallest out of the six of them. The game went on with very little problems. Himchan constantly complained that his shoes were the reason why he kept missing his shots. It got to the point where Youngjae and Zelo were tired of him.

"Sora! Come take Himchan hyungs place." Youngjae shoved Himchan making the older man fall flat on his back, breathing heavily. Sora stood up and held Yongguk's sweater in her hands. She didn't want to put it on the ground and she had been comforted by its large size and the soft scent of Yongguk that hung onto it.

"If  Sora's playing then we want to play too." Hongbin suddenly jumped over the fence and landed softly on his feet by Sora. She looked over her shoulder and the rest of VIXX was walking up to them. BAP stopped playing basketball and came over to greet the other guys.

"What are you guys doing here?" Yongguk asked N as the two leaders hung around each other. Even though they were polar opposites, they seemed to become the fastest friends.

"We were actually going to play soccer." N pointed over to Leo who was holding a soccer ball under his arm. "But, if it's okay with you guys, we want to play basket ball too." N looked over to his friends who nodded in agreement.

"Sure, no problem." Youngjae passed the ball over to Hongbin who expertly dribbled it over to the hoop and gently shot it in. "Well that's not fair, he actually knows how to play."  Youngjae whined and ran off to try and block Hongbin's shot by throwing his body in front of him.

"Let's go then." Ravi grabbed Sora's wrist to pull her onto the court but Yongguk's hand shot out and forced Ravi's hand off of her. The usually calm Yongguk was giving off an air of annoyance.

"Sora isn't playing." Yongguk said defensively and Ravi held his hands in the air and had a little smile on his face.

"Whatever you say boss man." Ravi said in a sarcastic tone before going out onto the court with the rest of the guys. Yongguk took his sweater out of Sora's hands and helped her put it on. His large sweater easily engulfed her small frame making her look like a child. Yongguk smiled as he put the hood up covering Sora's head.

"Stay here." Yongguk said in a soft whisper and Sora nodded. Yongguk headed out onto the court and Sora leaned back against the chain link fence. She felt someone lean against the fence beside her and she looked over to see Leo with his usual cold expression.

"You're not going to play?" Sora asked and Leo shrugged.

"I don't want to." Leo rested the soccer ball under his right foot.

"You should go play." Sora nudged Leo and looked at her and his harsh features seemed to soften.

"Wont you be lonely standing here all by yourself?" Leo asked and Sora was surprised. She had no idea that Leo thought about her feelings. She didn't even know Leo could have emotions. Sora shook her head and smiled.

"I'll be fine. Go have fun." Sora grabbed Leo's arm and pulled him away from the fence. He chuckled as he watched the petite Sora try to drag him onto the court. Eventually he sighed and walked out and Sora stayed by the fence, watching the boys play happily. Sora never noticed how un-athletic BAP was until they were paired against VIXX.  All of the members of VIXX were tall, athletic (with the exception of N) and were all very kind. Sora sighed as she watched her boys playing basketball, an argument would break out everyone once in a while between Daehyun and Ken about fouling but Sora would be called on as the judge and she would settle it.

Although Sora didn't play basketball at all that day, she was having a lot of fun just standing by and watching them. That was when she realised that these boys were her favourite people in the whole world. Even though they were immature, rough, violent, loud and cute. They were hers. She was theirs.

One of the boys scored a point for his team and received high fives from his friends, but his eyes instantly traveled to Sora. He wanted to know if she was watching him. He wanted to know if she was thinking about him. When he looked over Sora was sitting on the ground with her knees pulled to her chest, she clapped and smiled for the boy who had just scored and he felt his heart flutter. He was nervous, but he was sure that she would quickly transfer her attention to one of the other guys, so he tried even harder. He ran and dribbled and played his hardest but he just couldn't seem to score another point. Sora would always cheer and smile and the other guy who had her attention glowed in the spot light. He wanted that to be him.

The boy crouched down at the opposite side of the court from Sora, staring at her as she watched the game with amusement. His heart hurt. It was painful to see her and know that he would never be able to go to her. After making up his mind, he let out a deep sigh. Starting now, he would do whatever it took to get her out of his heart and mind. It was too painful having a one sided love. He would rather be with someone that loved him, than be with someone who looked right through him. He didn't care about what he had to do or who he had to hurt, he was going to erase her whole existence from his mind. The short term pain of losing her was easier to handle than the longer term pain of never having her in the first place.   

----------------------------

BasketBall is always fun....unless your crush is cheering for other people

yikes

">http://