Seventeen

The Truth About Luv

The night went on and Sora ended up dancing exclusively with Zelo, Daehyun and N for the slow songs and for the fast songs she was out rocking with Ken and Himchan and every once in a while she could drag Hyuk to come and dance with them. By midnight Sora and Youngjae were heading home together. Sora made it two minutes in the car until she fell asleep. Youngjae jabbed his fingers in her ribs when they got home and Sora woke up with a yelp. She chased Youngjae up the drive way and through the front door. As soon as they stepped into the house Sora kicked off her shoes and hiked up her dress. Youngjae tried to make it to the stairs but Sora was faster and tackled him behind. They fought for five minutes until Nara came out of her room and scolded elder siblings. They both apologised and went to their separate rooms to get changed. Sora washed off all her makeup and hung the dress in the closet. She thought the dress was beautiful but it was a total waste of money. It was going to sit in that closet for a long time before she would decide to throw it out one day.

Sora changed into a long sleeve stripped shirt, skinny jeans and she put a ear accented beanie on her still curled hair. She planned on having a shower after she came back from the convenience store. Sora had a huge craving for chocolate right now and she couldn't sleep until she got some. With a makeup less face and her casual clothes on, Sora left the house with ten dollars and a hankering for some sweet, sweet chocolate. As she walked to the store her mind started reliving the night. She regretted the fact that she didn't get to dance with all of her friends and hoped that one day in the future there would be another dance so she could live up to her expectations. As she walked up to the store she smiled at the thought of being able to bug Ravi for at least a couple of minutes.

She walked up to the door and froze when she looked in a saw a familiar girl leaning on the counter, talking to Ravi who had a giant smile on his face. Sora recognised the girl. Her name was Irene. She had light brown hair with the bottom half of her hair dyed a bright pink. Irene was pretty. Sora knew of Irene and she use to think that she was possibly even prettier than her. But, not that she saw her in the light at the store, she thought the total opposite. Sora wanted to go in and see what they were talking about, she was his friend right? She had a right to know. Sora placed her hand on the door but a hand reached out and wrapped around and dragged her away from the door and out of sight.

Ravi heard a little scuttle at the door of the store and he looked over but no one was there. He shrugged and turned his attention back to Irene who was trying her hardest to flirt with him.

Sora closed her eyes and was screaming into the hand of the person who grabbed her as the person shoved her against the wall of the store.

"Shut up! People are going to think I'm attacking you!" The familiar voice said and Sora stopped screaming, opened her eyes and saw the person who grabbed her. She muttered curse words into his hand and he laughed.

"Lee Hongbin! What is your problem?! You don't just GRAB people." Sora yelled and lightly shoved Hongbin away from her. He chuckled and faked that her shove hurt.

"I was coming to give back Ravi's cellphone. He let me borrow it so I could download the pictures I took on it. Then, to my surprise I see a familiar looking idiot standing like a statue at the front door. I moved you out of the way because you are blocking any possible customers." Hongbin held up a stylish black phone. It looked exactly like something Ravi would own. Sora rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest.

"That doesn't mean you can grab me like that. I've been kidnapped before. I could have PTSD for all you know." Sora pointed out and now it was Hongbin's turn to roll his eyes.

"What were you going to get in there before you suddenly forgot how to open doors." Hongbin asked and Sora glared at him.

"I was going to get chocolate if you must know." Sora's words were like venom and Hongbin just smirked.

"Do you really need chocolate at this hour? Doesn't eating after nine make you fat?" Hongbin reached out and pinched at Sora's side. Even though he was joking about her being fat, there wasn't a single extra ounce on her.

"YAH!" Sora smacked his hand away and Hongbin laughed.

"Wait here for a second." Hongbin poked her in the middle of her forehead before disappearing into the store. Sora thought about chasing after him and going into the store as well, be for some reason she decided to listen to him. After a couple of minutes Hongbin came back out and he held out a chocolate bar. "Here you go tubby." Hongbin smiled and Sora stuck her tongue out at him before taking it and opening it. She wasted no time in ripping open  the chocolate and eating the corner of it.

"God I love chocolate." Sora said with a happy smile on her face.

"Come on." Hongbin started walking away and a confused Sora followed after him.

"Where are we going?" Sora asked when she caught up with him.

"I'm taking you home. What else would I be doing?" Hongbin put his hands in his pockets and slowed down when he saw that she was having a hard time keeping up with his pace.

"Why does everyone want to walk me home?" Sora questioned out loud and Hongbin chuckled.

"I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm doing it so I know you made it home safe." Hearing Hongbin say that caught Sora off guard. When he looked over at her and saw that she was looking at his with a surprised expression he scoffed. "What I'm trying to say is that if you get kidnapped and murdered I don't want to be blamed for it."

"You were nice for two seconds. It's a new record. You must be proud of yourself." Sora mocked Hongbin and he scowled at her. She saw that what she said upset him and she smiled. Finally, she was able to mock him just as much as he mocked her. Sora bit off a whole row of chocolate and panicked, praying that it wouldn't break and fall onto the ground. Hongbin suddenly reached out and grabbed the back of Sora's neck and bit off the chocolate that was hanging out of , their lips softly brushing against each others.

"Yuck, I hate sweets." Hongbin let go of Sora and walked away without even glancing at her a second time. Sora's face was bright red and she thought her heart was going to leap right out of her chest.

"Y-Yah! What was that for?" Sora slapped Hongbin's shoulder and he winced in pain.

"What's the big issue? It's not like that we haven't kissed before." Hongbin was taking this casually while Sora thought she was about to spontaneously combust out of anger and embarrassment. She reached out and covered his mouth with both of her hands. Hongbin ripped her hands off of him. "Okay, how about we have a 'no-grabbing-each-others-face' rule." Hongbin stayed a safe distance from Sora so she couldn't do it again.

"Then shut up! I don't want the whole world knowing that we....that you..." Even saying it was driving Sora insane.

"That we kissed?" Hongbin said with a smirk.

"You kissed me, let's get that straight." Sora pointed her finger at him and Hongbin rolled his eyes.

"The way I remember it, you kissed me back."

"I DID NOT!" Sora yelled and smacked Hongbin again.

"Yah! Don't try to deny it! You kissed me just as equally as I kissed you."

"DID NOT!"

"I wonder how your brother would react if he knew that you forced a kiss on me and that you snuck out at night to see me." Hongbin had a wicked smile on his face.

"Neither of those things happened! Don't be a liar!" Sora grabbed onto Hongbin's shirt, actually afraid that he would say that to Youngjae.

"HELP! HELP! I'M BEING MOLESTED!" Hongbin yelled as he ran away from Sora.

"SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!" Sora chased after him as Hongbin continued to yell and draw attention to anyone that might had been outside at the time. After running all the way to Sora's house, the two of them stood outside her front door, panting  and looking terrible after running and yelling.

"So, am I going to see you..." Hongbin looked at his watch, "..later today?"

"Why would I see you?" Sora took off her beanie and tried to fix a few strands of hair that were sitting right in the middle of her face.

"Because BAP and VIXX are going to go to the park and hang out again and this time we think we might actually let you join in out reindeer games." Hongbin casually reached out and fixed Sora's hair for her as if it meant nothing to him. But when Sora felt Hongbin's finger tips on her forehead to move her hair, she felt weird.

"Maybe. I haven't decided if I like being around you guys yet." Sora joked and opened the front door.

"I bought you chocolate."

"I didn't ask you to. Good night." Sora stuck her tongue out and closed the door on Hongbin and she could hear him calling her nasty names on the other side of the door. She laughed as she took off her shoes and finished her chocolate as she walked up to her room to finally sleep. It had been a long night and Sora couldn't wait to crawl into her comfy bed and sleep in. She even thought about unplugging her alarm clock but she didn't want to have to deal with resetting the alarm and the time. It was too much effort and Sora was having a hard enough time just keeping her eyes open.

-----------------------------------------------

Binnie...how about you stop being adorable....mkay thanks

Red Velvet's Irene~