Twenty Three

The Truth About Luv

At one point or another all of the boys went home to get a change of clothes to sleep in. Sora washed all of their uniforms so they would be clean for the next day. With Nara found out that Hyuk was staying the night, she never left his side. Sora was going to sleep in her room until Youngjae caught every single one of them trying to sneak into her room to sleep. So instead she slept in the living room with the guys all laying around her. It was after midnight when Ravi knocked softly on the front door. Sora was the last one away so she quickly scurried to the door and let him in.

"Hey...sorry I was so late." Ravi stepped inside and slipped off his shoes.

"No problem. The other guys fell asleep already, they're in the living room. You can get changed in the bathroom. I'll take your uniform." Sora led Ravi to the bathroom and he thanked her before going in and locking the door. To waste time Sora went to the kitchen and poured herself something to drink. She heard the bathroom door open and Sora went and took his uniform and put it in the washing machine just like everyone else. Sora went to the living room and pointed out where Ravi was going to sleep and then she went back to her spot and laid down. To her left was Youngjae and to her right was Yongguk. He was sleeping so peacefully that he looked like a child. His usual intimidating features were gone and his gentle personality shined through. She wanted to reach out and touch his face, but she didn't want to wake him. When it was morning Youngjae woke everyone up earlier than they would have liked, but because they all needed to share a shower, it took longer than they expected.

"Nara get to school, NOW!" Youngjae ordered after Nara complained about going to the high school with the rest of them.

"But Idiot oppa is going to school with you." Nara whined to her older brother.

"Nara, I promise to come and visit you after school, alright?" Hyuk said and with a bright smile Nara went off to school without being asked twice.

"Maybe you should live with us. Nara might listen to us once in a while." Sora joked and Hyuk lightly shoved her. Sora's leg was much better and only hurt after walking on it for a long time and she could hide most of the cuts and scrapes with her uniform. The gash on her cheek was a bit harder to hide but Sora just put a band aid over it and prayed that no one made a big deal out of it. Sora was arguing with Hongbin and they were interrupted when a girl came over and latched onto Hongbin's arm.

"Hongbin oppa~" A girl from Sora's class held onto him tightly.

"UH...yeah?" He didn't know the girl and he looked to Sora but she just shrugged.

"Do you want to be my partner on the field trip this weekend?" She asked and all of the guys looked confused.

"What trip?" Daehyun asked and the girl shot him a look, telling him not to interrupt her conversation with Hongbin.

"It was announced yesterday that there is going to be a ton of falling stars on Friday night and a teacher is taking a bunch of students to go see them. Want to go with me?" She was bouncing up and down in excitement as they walked into the school.

"Maybe. Can I think about it?" Hongbin asked and shot the girl a dimple filled smile. She swooned and said sure, demanding an answer by lunch.

"Field trip. How fun." Jongup was excited but when everyone glared at him he shut up. "I'm going to go now...there is someone I have to talk to." Jongup ran off and the rest of the group sighed.

"I don't want to go to class." Sora groaned and the rest of the guys agreed with her. Ravi pulled Hyuk aside, warning him to watch over Sora. Yongguk did the same thing with Zelo. Half of the guys went to class while the other half ditched. When Sora got to class she sat down and pulled a book out of her bag and started reading. She could feel the eyes of the students on her and she felt like a cage animals. Once in a while she would look up and see guys from other classes coming to look at her.

"Ah, Yoo Sora." The teacher pointed her out the second he walked into class. "You have to go to the office." Sora didn't even want to know why. She just accepted it and headed to the office. She sat in the little waiting room until the principle called her in.

"Miss Sora...you have been absent from a lot of classes this semester." He looked over her file. Compared to other students, Sora's file was thick and marked down every day she was late, absent or whenever she got in trouble with her friends.

"I know. I'm sorry." Sora bowed, expecting to get detention for a couple of days.

"You need to learn to be a part of our school community." He said and Sora didn't like where this was going. "So, you will be helping the teachers run the shooting star field trip this Friday."

"I don't want to."

"You don't have much of a choice."

"I don't want to."

"If you don't do it you will go to summer school."

"Still don't want to."

"If you don't do it you will be suspended." The principle was tired of trying to convince Sora to do it. When he threatened to suspend her, Sora became quiet. She didn't want to get suspended, but she definitely didn't want to waste her Friday night looking at stupid shooting stars.  

"Fine. I'll help. Is that all?" Sora said and the principle let her go. Instead of going back to class Sora went to the roof top where Yongguk was smoking a cigarette.

"I thought you went to class." He said, smoke coming out of his nose.

"I could say the same thing for you." Sora sat down beside him and he automatically offered her a cigarette.  He lit it for her and Sora took a deep drag of the cigarette. "I have to hand out flyers and stuff for that shooting star thing on Friday because I skipped too many classes." Sora groaned and leaned on Yongguk's shoulder.

"That so bad." Yongguk laughed at her and Sora pouted.

"I don't want to go~ I've seen guys watching me in class, waiting to ask me to go. If I tell them I hate them all, is that too mean? Should I go more passive aggressive?" Sora asked the cigarette sitting between her fingers. She wasn't really in the mood to smoke so she just let it burn away.

"Go with me." Yongguk said and Sora looked over to him and laughed.

"Don't be an idiot." Sora lightly shoved him but Yongguk looked at her with a serious expression.

"I'm serious. Go with me. Neither of us want to go, so let's go together. We can make fun of everyone while we're there." Yongguk smiled softly and Sora slowly stopped laughing when she realised he was being serious. She sat there frozen for a second before nodding her head.

"Sure....sounds like a plan." Sora took a long drag of her cigarette and then to two of them sat there silently, wondering how awkward Friday was going to be.

---------------------------------------------

OMG THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE BANG CHAPTER OMG OMG OMG

WHO IS READY TO FIND OUT WHO THE MYSTYER MAN IS?!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO ISSSSSSS READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY