Twenty Nine

The Truth About Luv

">http://

-----3 YEARS LATER-----

Sora walked up to the front gates of the school with her nose buried into her newest favourite story. People moved out of her way when she walked near them. It had been three years but Sora’s beauty had only matured. She was blossoming from an innocent looking school girl into an elegant woman and everyone was taking notice of it. It was the beginning of her senior year in high school and Sora couldn’t wait for it to be over already. So much had happened that she felt like she had internally aged by ten years.

“Sora!” A voice called out and Sora looked up to see Joy, Seulgi, Wendy, Zelo and Hyuk walking up to her. She had become friends with the girls that use to hate her when she saved them during Halloween three years ago. Since then the girls had seamlessly worked their way into the group of boys that slowly accepted them.

“Irene unnie says she wants to borrow your leather jacket for her date this Friday.” Wendy said and Sora nodded her head. She wanted to get back to her book but there were a holler from the boys of the school. They all turned around to see a very terrified looking Nara. She was in her high school uniform with her long black hair hanging around her shoulders. Nara was the perfect image of ‘Innocence’ and seeing all of the guys flocking her made Sora infuriated. Before Sora could do anything Hyuk stormed over to the group of boys surrounding Nara.

“Move.” Hyuk ordered and the guys did as they were told. Once Nara laid her eyes upon Hyuk she smiled brightly, lighting up her whole face.

“Idiot oppa!” Nara happily cheered. Hyuk grabbed Nara’s hand and pulled her out of the group. He then brought Nara up to their group that was just watching as Hyuk radiated manly charisma.

“Cute couple.” Seulgi teased and Hyuk rolled his eyes and then throwing Nara to her sister.

“I don’t want to have to continue rescuing her. Teach your sister to not be an idiot.” Hyuk walked away with his hands in his blazer pockets.

“Admit you were jealous!” Nara said, chasing after Hyuk and tightly hugging onto his arm.

“No.” Hyuk sternly said but he made no effort to shake away Nara.

“Admit it.”

“Never.”

“You think I’m pretty.”

“You’re slightly attractive for a very ugly person.” Hyuk and Nara’s bantering went on for the rest of the morning until they all went to their classes. Zelo, Sora and Wendy went into their class and greeted the teacher when he entered. Wendy and Sora were desk mates as their desks were pushed right against each other’s.

“So, do you have work after school?” Wendy asked and Sora nodded her head as she solved the math equations in their textbook. “How much do you get paid to be a model? Are you super rich? Should I get you to pay for meals when we hang out?” Wendy leaned her head on her hand as she looked at Sora. She had no interest in working on math so she let Sora answer everything and then just copied her work.

“I don’t get paid a lot since I’m a high school student.” Sora answered as she flipped the page of the text book. About a year ago a photographer noticed Sora on the street and with constant pushing by her friends, she agreed to do some test photos. Since then Sora has been called in to do modeling for shoes, hats, and outerwear and even did a runway at a couple of colleges. Sora never planned to be a model and she most definitely didn’t plan to become a professional. She was going to apply to colleges and try to become a novelist.

“Are you working with anyone famous this time?” Wendy asked. She was still slightly bitter over the time that Sora worked with Yoon Shiyoon and didn’t tell her.

“Umm…” Sora couldn’t remember who she was going to work with so she brought out her phone and looked at her schedule. “Nam Taehyun and Kim Jinwoo from Winner….I don’t know if they’re famous or not.” Sora shrugged and put her phone back. Wendy smacked her head off her desk making in the everyone look back out of shock.

“You need to watch TV…or read a magazine…” Wendy loved how oblivious Sora was to the world around her. It was one of her charming points. “Is Ravi okay with you always working with guys?” Wendy asked pretending to work when the teacher was staring directly at her. Sora stopped writing and let out a sigh.

“I haven’t seen him in two weeks….the last time I talked to him was two days ago…I don’t really know how he feels about it.” Sora starting writing again and Wendy nodded her head. She and Ravi were still dating even though he graduated a year before her. Ravi was now working full time at the auto garage while taking night classes for a business degree. That paired with Sora at school all day and then working on the weekends meant that the couple rarely saw each other.

“That …Jongup and I are doing really well.” Wendy bragged and Sora glared at her. School went by really quickly that day especially at lunch when Hyuk had to punch a guy in the face for touching Nara. The group of them walked out of the school and standing there was Hongbin and Jongup. They had directly come from their classes and when they saw their friends they smiled brightly. Wendy ran to Jongup and they hugged.

“Hey.” Sora and Hongbin hugged. “Do you even go to school or do you just wait here until you see me.” Sora joked and Hongbin jabbed her in the ribs. Every single day, no matter the weather, Hongbin showed up and would take Sora home.

“I won’t show up one day and you’ll miss me.” Hongbin said with a smirk and Sora scoffed.

“Doubt it. Anyways I have a shoot to go to. Can you take Nara home instead?” Sora said looking back at a happy Nara and a miserable Hyuk.

“Sure. Let’s go baby girl.” Hongbin smiled at Nara and she giggled.

“Can idiot oppa come with us?” Nara grabbed onto Hyuk’s arm and he look disgusted but once again didn’t push her away.

“I don’t want to.”

“Please~” Nara started dragging Hyuk and he didn’t put up much of a fight.

“You’re annoying.” Hyuk muttered and Nara just ignored him.

“You two make an adorable couple.” Hongbin said and Hyuk glared at him. The three of them walked away and then Sora said goodbye to her other friends before heading off to work. She took a taxi and as soon as she got there she was greeted by her mom, who was now her agent, and a swarmed of hair and makeup people. She wore a large, loose red sweater that barely hung onto her shoulders and black shorts that were hidden by the massive sweater so it made Sora look like she wasn’t wearing any pants.

“This is embarrassing.” Sora muttered as she walked towards the shoot as the hair and makeup stylist put the finishing touches on her. As she stood in front of the camera, two young men walked up to her, both in very fashionable and comfortable looking clothes.

Guess who’s back We are Winner.” The boys said in unison. “I’m Nam Taehyun.” One of the boys with a middle hair part, said. “And I’m Kim Jinwoo.  Please take care of us.” They bowed to Sora who awkwardly bowed back.

“Hello, I’m Yoo Sora. Please take care of me.” She said back and the boys smiled. The photo shoot went on, a little awkward, but it was successful. Hours later when the photo shoot was done Sora and her mother went home. It looked like an easy job, but modeling was exhausting. They got home and Sora changed into yoga pants and a pink knit sweater. “Mom I’m going to get some chocolate from the store, I’ll be right back.” And with that Sora left the house around midnight and breathed in the cold night air. She was halfway down her street when she saw someone walking towards her. She thought it was just a stranger but then she recognised his strong features. “RAVI!” Sora called out and Ravi lifted his head. Sora ran to him and Ravi barely had time to register what was going on. He opened his arms and Sora lunged at him. The two of them fell to the ground, Ravi taking most of the force of the fall.

“What are you doing out here?” Ravi asked, holding onto Sora who was lying on top of him.

“I was going to ask you the same thing!” Sora tried to stand up but Ravi held onto her so that they couldn’t move. If anyone saw them they would have thought that the two young people lying on the sidewalk were insane.

“I was coming to leave a note at your house. My phone broke at work the other day and I just recently got a new one. I was going to leave my number.” Ravi reached into his coat pocket and pulled out the folded piece of paper.

“That’s why you were ignoring me?!” Sora whined and she placed her head on Ravi’s chest.

“I wasn’t ignoring you! My phone broke!” Ravi tried to defend himself. They were silent for a few seconds until Sora let out a sigh and raised her head so she could look at him.

“I miss you.” Sora said with a slight blush on her face. Ravi smiled and grabbed Sora’s face.

“I love you too.” Ravi and Sora kissed. When they separated they were both laughing like idiots.

“Let go of me.” Sora tried to stand again but Ravi held on.

“I don’t want to let you go~” Ravi sang out and Sora laughed.

“We look stupid!” Sora said, hiding her face from a couple walking on the other side of the street who was looking at them.

“I really really don’t care what people think about us.” Ravi then rolled around with Sora on the sidewalk, both of them laughing and chatting like idiots. No matter the distance. No matter the time. Their love was forever.

-----------------

This was such a fun fic to write~!

I hope you all liked it as much as I did

Until my next fic...

Goodbye~