Twenty Six

The Truth About Luv

Sora laid on the roof top, looking up into the sky. She remembered how her parents told her that being in high school would be the best part of her life. That things would seem important but that when she was older she would realise that it was still to get upset about the little things. Sora didn’t fully agree with what her parents had said. The decisions and choices she was going to make were huge. High school is where people started gaining personalities and habits. This is where she would start building the bases of her whole being. High school was a big deal. At least it was in Sora’s eyes.

She heard the door to the roof top open and she sat up, expecting Yongguk to be standing there. Instead, it was Ravi with a sad look on his face. Sora quickly jumped to her feet. The two of them stood there for a minute, just looking at each other. Sora took a step backwards. There was nowhere to go. Ravi was blocking the only way off of the roof, besides jumping and that just seemed to be an overreaction.

“We’re not supposed to talk to each other.” Sora spoke up first and Ravi nodded his head.

“We weren’t supposed to like each other either….but how did that turn out?” Ravi put his hands in his pockets and slowly wandered towards Sora who looked anxious. “Can we talk please?” Ravi, who usually looked confident and full of swag, not looked weak and shy.

“About what?” Sora wanted to leave. Seeing Ravi was painful because she knew she wasn’t supposed to be around him.

“About us…about what should have happened on Friday.” Ravi could see that Sora was getting anxious to leave but he walked up to her, blocking her from being able to run to the door. Now he stood in front of her, both of their hearts racing quickly. Ravi reached out gently and lightly brushed his fingers against the back of her hand. Although her hand twitched at the tough at first, eventually she stopping fighting it and let Ravi’s large hand take hers. Ravi held her hand, slowly intertwining their fingers together so they could feel closer to each other and to stop the other from possibly running away.

“It wasn’t fair for Irene to be hurt like that.” Sora said as she lowered her head. Ravi raised her chin with his free hand so they could look each other in the eye.

“It wasn’t fair for both of us to get hurt either.” Ravi said back. They stood in silence again. It felt nice just to be around the other person again. Even though it had been a few days, it felt like eternity.

“It feels like I’m in a bad dream.” Sora commented as she looked at Ravi. It didn’t make sense why they couldn’t be together. Everything just seemed to be against them.

“I wouldn’t want to see me without you even in a dream. If only you are next to me, I don’t care if it’s a nightmare.” Ravi whispered as he moved even closer to her. Sora felt herself tremble when Ravi was near her. She didn’t know when her feelings for him grew so intense. It had happened so gradually that it seemed perfectly normal for her to be head over heels for him.

“When did you get so poetic?” Sora whispered back and Ravi just chuckled. He slowly lowered his head, their lips brushing against each other’s. “We can’t.” Sora was the one to step away. She pulled her hand out of his grasp and placed her hands on his chest to push him away from her.

“Why not?” Ravi tried to grab her again but Sora quickly moved out of the way. She walked around him and headed to the door. “Why don’t you just admit you’re scared?” Ravi called out as Sora placed her hand on the doorknob. “Why are you so scared to admit you like me? That I like you? That nothing else matters?” Ravi took a few steps towards her before Sora spun around and glared at him.

“You make it sound so easy.” Sora said back.

“It is! This…what we have….what we feel….it’s just between you and me. No one else. It doesn’t involve Hongbin. It doesn’t involve Yongguk. It doesn’t involve Irene and it definitely doesn’t involve your brother.” Ravi and Sora were yelling at each other now. They didn’t know how else to express their thoughts to each other. With them everything was either a gentle whisper or a soul shaking scream. Sora and Ravi glared at each other.

“It does matter! They are my friends.” Sora yelled and threw her hands up in the air.

“I know! They’re my friends too!” Ravi exclaimed and he sighed in frustration. “Walk away. Go back to your brother. But if you walk away then I won’t chase after you anymore. I love you too much to see you in pain. So if you don’t want to be with me than just leave, please.” Ravi put his hands in his blazer pockets and waited to see Sora turn and walk away, but it never happened. Instead she stormed back over to him, grabbed his face and forced a kiss onto his lips. Ravi was shocked at first but soon a smile pulled at the corner of his lips as he kissed her back. Sora pulled away from the kiss and Ravi pulled his hands out of his pockets and then placed them on her hips.

“I’m mean.” Sora suddenly said.

“Trust me, I’m worse.” Ravi placed a light kiss upon her lips.

“I’m antisocial.” Sora moved her hands down his neck and then held onto his blazer.

“So am I.” Ravi was smiling as he kissed her again.

“I get violent when I don’t know how else to express myself.” Sora’s face was burning bright red and Ravi just chuckled.

“Are you trying to make yourself sound bad?” Ravi asked and Sora shrugged.

“I’m just telling the truth.” She shyly muttered.

“It doesn’t matter what you think of yourself or what other people think of you. I love you just the way you are.” Ravi pulled her tight against him as he kissed her passionately. Sora s her hands around his neck and she ran her fingers through his hair, holding on tightly as they made out on the roof top. When they pulled away both of their faces were slightly flushed and they were breathing a little heavier.

“How are we going to tell the others?” Sora whispered and Ravi shrugged.

“Don’t think about it right now. Just enjoy the moment.” Ravi whispered against her lips, his hot breath dancing against her skin. To Sora, Ravi was the most addicting substance in the world. Once she kissed him, she couldn’t get enough. She pulled him in for another kiss. Why did everything have to be so hard? Sora prayed that this would be one of those things she looked back at when she was older and laugh at how everyone was blowing everything out of proportions. She wanted her parents to be right for once. Sora promised to herself that she would do whatever it took be with Ravi. There was no turning back now. He was stuck with her. She was stuck with him.

--------------------------------------------------------

Wow...meant to writing this yesterday...whoops :D

here

a present to make up for it

You're Welcome