Twenty Two

The Truth About Luv

Youngjae and Sora's parents had to stay at work for the night so all of the boys decided to stay the night. When Nara came home from school she was shocked to see so many people in her house.

"Aigoo~ You look like a mini Sora~" N cooed as he rushed to Nara's side and patted her head. Nara glared at him and walked away. N, Ken and Himchan followed after Nara who came into the living room to see her sister.

"Unnie! What happened?!" Nara lunged on the couch, curling up against Sora's side like a child.

"Nothing, I just got in a little accident." Sora smiled brightly as she flattened her sisters hair. The guys all flocked around Sora and Nara, amazed that sisters could look so similar.

"Youngjae hyung, how did your parents produce two beautiful but one ugly son?" Jongup joked and Youngjae reached over and smacked him upside the back of his head.

"Who are these people?" Nara asked as she looked at everyone.

"You know BAP." Sora said pointing at Yongguk who smiled brightly and waved at Nara. She nodded her head and waved back.

"I meant who is that." Nara pointed at N who had a nasty scowl on his face.

"Yah, I'm your oppa. Don't use informal language." N said back and Nara stuck her tongue out at him.

"That's N oppa, Leo oppa, Ken oppa, Hongbin oppa, Ravi oppa and Idiot oppa." Sora pointed at them.

"I'm not an idiot!" Hyuk yelled back and Nara just laughed.

"Idiot oppa and I are the same age." Sora pointed out and Nara's eye lit up.

"So you're only three years older than me?" Nara said and Hyuk nodded his head. "So when I start high school you will be on your last year?" Sora said and Hyuk nodded his head again. Nara jumped to her feet and grabbed onto Hyuk's arm. "Idiot oppa, will you date me when I get in high school?" Hyuk was shocked by Nara's sudden outburst and he laughed.

"No way, you're just a kid. Plus my name is Hyuk oppa, not Idiot oppa." Hyuk tried to shake her off but Nara was persistent.

"I'm only three years younger than you!" Nara whined and Hyuk rolled his eyes as he got out of her grasp and walked away. "Idiot oppa! Come back!" Nara chased after him.

"YAH! YOO NARA! GET BACK HERE!" Youngjae chased after Nara.

"She's adorable. Just like her sister" Ken said as he sat beside Sora, cuddling into her like Nara did. Yongguk grabbed Ken and forced him away from Sora.

"Is she usually boy crazy like that?" Himchan asked.

"No, she's never shown interest in anyone before. I guess Hyuk really caught her attention. " Sora said and the boys laughed as they watched Youngjae throw Nara onto his shoulder and carry her to her room, locking her inside. Hyuk came back into the room and he looked exhausted.

"You might as well give up and date her Hyukkie. She seems stubborn." Daehyun pointed out and Hyuk groaned.

"I welcome you to the family Hyuk." Sora joked and Hyuk face burned bright red.

"SHUT UP!" Hyuk whined and all of the guys enjoyed making fun of him. When it was time for dinner Himchan, Daehyun and Leo took over the kitchen, refusing to let Sora help. When she did sneak into the kitchen to try and cut up the kimchi she accidentally cut her finger. It was only a little cut but all of the guys rushed around looking for Band-Aids. The only thing Sora was allowed to do was set the table and pour everyone drinks. When it was time for dinner Nara came out of her room and automatically sat beside Hyuk who tried to ignore Nara the whole time. Everyone was sitting down except for one spot right across from Sora. Hongbin and Yongguk sat on either side of Sora and they were both giving her more meat since it was her favourite. Sora looked around and noticed that Ravi wasn't at the table. She excused herself and went to the front door and Ravi was sitting down while doing up his shoes.

"Work?" Sora asked and Ravi's head shot up.

"Yeah, sorry. It's a short shift for I'll be back in about five hours." Ravi said and Sora ran off. He smiled and with his shoes on and his backpack on, Ravi left the house. He was half way down the street when he heard someone calling his name. He turned around and saw Sora quickly limping towards him. Ravi ran back to her so she didn't have to walk all that way. "What are you doing? You know walking on your sore leg with only make it worse." Ravi poked Sora in the middle of her forehead and she pouted.

"I packed you some food." Sora held out a container that was neatly packed. "I want you to eat the food while it's still slightly warm. I think the others are going to devour everything so...yeah...here..." Sora forced it into Ravi's hands and he smiled brightly.

"Wow, the brat is being nice." Ravi joked and Sora punched his shoulder, forgetting that her knuckles were sore. She winced in pain and swore, making Ravi laugh. "You're an idiot. Thank for the food." Ravi waved goodbye and left for work and Sora went back into the house. She sat down at the table and saw that Yongguk had a sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" She asked his quietly when she sat back down beside him. Yongguk shook his head and ate another mouthful of rice. Sora turned to Hongbin who quickly looked away from her, pretending that he wasn't staring. "Did I do something wrong?" Sora asked and Hongbin shook his head.

"Don't worry about him. He's just grumpy." Hongbin smiled and piled more food on Sora's plate. "More food for the fatty~!" Hongbin joked and Sora slapped his shoulder, making sure not to hurt her knuckles.

"I'M NOT FAT!" Sora yelled.

"You might be a little fat." Zelo said and Sora glared at him.

"You're lucky my little sister is here so I can't swear at you." Sora said to him and the guys laughed. She looked over to Nara and saw that she was holding onto Hyuk's sleeve as he ate, but now Hyuk didn't seem to mind as he just kept eating. As Sora sat back, looking at everyone happily eating food while laughing and talking, Sora felt her heart swell with hope. Hope that one day they can push past their gangster past. Hope that Nara can be surrounded by happy people constantly. Hope that one day Sora won't feel lonely anymore.  

---------------------------------------

Looks like someone has a crush on Hyukkie ^////^ hehe

NARA + HYUK = L.O.V.E

hehe

 

WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERY MAN IS?!

ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL YOU FIND OUT~~~