Eleven

The Truth About Luv

The kiss seemed to go on forever. Sora could barely hear the curtains rustling against the open window because her heart was beating so quickly. What felt like eternity was really a few seconds and finally Hongbin pulled away from the kiss. She was finally quiet and wasn't crying anymore. Sora jumped to her feet and glared at Hongbin with wild eyes. Her face was bright red from anger and embarrassment. Sora slapped Hongbin across the face, the sound of her hand hitting his face echoed through the room. His head snapped to the side and he instantly placed his hand over his burning cheek.

"What was that for?!" Hongbin yelled at her and Sora was crying again.

"How dare you take advantage of me like that! I trusted you!" Sora yelled back at him.

"Don't flatter yourself, I only did it to make you shut up!" Hongbin said and Sora looked even more heart broken, if that was even possible. Sora ran out of the room with Hongbin yelling after her. "YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Hongbin watched her leave and he was all alone. He cursed under his breath and kicked over the desk she was sitting in only a few minutes ago. Sora ran straight to her classroom and everyone froze when they saw what condition she was in. Her hair was messy, her mascara was slightly smudged and her eyes were bright red from crying. Hyuk and Zelo stood up and headed over to Sora who went to her desk and packed all of her things into her bag.

"Yoo Sora, sit down." Mister Baek ordered and Sora completely ignored him and with her packed bag she headed out of the class. "Yah! Yoo Sora!"

"Shut up." Sora yelled at Mister Baek before stormed out into the hallway.

"Sora, wait!" Zelo and Hyuk chased after her. Zelo grabbed onto her wrist but she quickly pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me Junhong!" Sora was tired of everyone just carelessly putting their hands on her. Zelo and Hyuk were surprised that she raised her voice to them and used Zelo's real name.

"What happened? Did our teacher do something to you?" Hyuk questioned her and Zelo's eyes grew with surprise. He had no idea anything was going on between Sora and the teacher except for the fact that he was a giant . Sora didn't answer and she just walked away from them. Hyuk ran forward and blocked her path. "Come on, talk to us."

"Who do you think you are?! You're a pathetic gangster just like the other guys." Sora pointed at Zelo who was feeling a bit hurt that she thought so little of him. "I don't want VIXX ever coming near me again. The same goes for BAP. My life would be so much easier without you! NOW MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!" Sora shoved Hyuk out of the way and he stumbled to the side. People were poking their heads into the hallway to see what was going on but once they saw a member of VIXX, BAP and Sora, they all just kept out of their way. Zelo and Hyuk watched as Sora ran away and headed out of the school.

"What did our teacher do to Sora?" Zelo asked Hyuk when everything quieted down a little. They were still standing in the hallway. Hyuk pulled out his phone and was already dialing a number.

"He tried to attack Sora last night but Ravi hyung was there to stop him."

"WHAT?! AND YOU DIDN'T THINK IT WAS IMPORTANT TO TELL ME THIS?!"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I-" Zelo cut himself off when Hyuk pressed his phone against his ear.

"N hyung, something happened to Sora....she ran away....I tried to stop her hyung!....I think our teacher might have touched her....yeah, him....okay..." Hyuk hung up the phone and started to walk away.

"Yah, where do you think you're going?" Zelo grabbed onto Hyuks shirt collar as he tried to walk past him.

"I'm going to figure out what happened to Sora so we can help her." Hyuk grabbed Zelo's hand and forced him to let go.

"We will do that, we're here friends." Zelo tried to be intimidating to Hyuk but Hyuk has scary hyungs so it was hard to intimidate him.

"What good friends. You have no idea how much she has suffered because of you." Hyuk walked away leaving Zelo alone in the hallway. He cursed and kicked the wall to vent out her anger. Once he calmed himself down a little Zelo grabbed his phone and called Yongguk to tell him what had happened. VIXX and BAP would separately work together to try and bring Sora some happiness. Sora jumped on the first bus she saw and sat down, not really knowing where she was headed. She was so angry at everyone that she didn't care about her surroundings. She was glad that Hongbin had saved her from her teacher but then he kissed her. Her first kiss. He took it from her so casually that is upset her. She might have overreacted by hitting him, but he didn't have to yell at her like that and hurt her feelings. She was tired of VIXX and BAP. She wanted a drama-less life.  After an hour of traveling Sora figured out that she was on the other side of Seoul and was fairly close to Yujin's school. She hopped off the bus and walked fifteen minutes until she reached Yujin's school. As she walked onto the school grounds, people started recognising her and whispering about her. A few of the guys were even brave enough to come up to her and try to use a bad pick up line.

"Hey...Yujin." Jungkook spoke up as he stared out of the window in their class. Yujin, who sat behind him, was sleeping comfortably on her desk.

"Yeah?" Yujin mumbled as she opened her eyes and stared at the blur that was Jungkook.

"Isn't that your friend?" Jungkook pointed out the window and Yujin jumped out of her seat and looked out the window. Walking up to the front door was Sora in her school uniform and she was completely alone.

"." Yujin muttered and she ran out of the classroom with Jungkook right behind her. They made it to the front doors just as she was walking up to it. As soon as Sora saw Yujin she broke down into tears. They didn't say a single word to each other. Yujin tightly held Sora in a comforting embrace, like that of an older sister or a mother. "Kookie, get my stuff and bring it to my apartment after school. Tell the other guys that I'm going to spend the day with Sora. ALONE." She made sure to emphasize that they would be alone. Jongkook nodded and headed back to his class room. "Come on sweetie, let's go to my place and have something to eat." Yujin took Sora's hand in hers and the two of them walked out of the school. Sora was crying and mumbling words while Yujin pretended to understand and console her friend.  

Sora needed some time away from the boys. Girl time was a necessity at the moment.

---------------------------------------------

poor hyukkie and Zelo~

getting yelled at for nothing T_T

Next chapter is a BANG chapter

so get ready for one (or two?) of the guys to get eliminated