Three

The Truth About Luv

School the next day was repetitive. Sora sassed off to the teacher, got sent to the office. She couldn't help it that the teachers were stupid and needed to be told so on a daily basis. Ravi from VIXX and Jongup from BAP weren't sent to the office as well. VIXX and BAP would fight and for some reason Sora was always right in the middle. She felt like she was the reason that they were fighting. That maybe, if she wasn't there than maybe the boys wouldn't be fighting so much. She planned to bring up the idea of transferring school to her parents that night at dinner. Sora stood in front of her locker, halfway through her new book that she was reading when she felt someone tap her shoulder.  She looked over and saw the class president, Eric, shyly looking at her.

"Hey." Eric nervously flattened his side burns and Sora lowered her book to give him her full attention. "I was wondering if you were coming out to the school camping trip this weekend. I heard that your brother might be going." Eric was a little jittery and it made him look cute. Sora looked over Eric while she tried to remember if her brother had brought up the trip

"Go with us."Youngjae begged from across the table while their family ate dinner. Sora and Nara sat on one side, her parents sat at either end and Youngjae sat across from his sisters. Being the older brother of two very attractive and very stubborn women was taking a toll on pure Youngjae's fighting spirit. He thought that maybe if he had a fun weekend with his sister than maybe they would become closer and more friendly. It was easier to keep an eye on her if she wasn't avoiding him like he was a plague carrier.

"I don't want to."

"Please!"Youngjae tried using aegyo. It failed. Sora and Nara both grimaced. But their parents just chuckled.

"I don't want to."

"PRETTY PLEASE!"

"...maybe..."

"Really?!"

"No."

Thinking back to how devastated he was brought a little smile to Sora's face. She didn't like being mean to her brother, she just thought it was adorable when he looked like he was going to be on the verge of tears. Youngjae liked to act like he was a big, tough, gang member but she knew her brother better than that. She knew he cried at Marley and me.

"I don't think so." Sora shyly smiled at Eric who couldn't help but be a little disappointed. Not a lot of people were signed up for the trip and he knew that if Sora was going than a lot more people would sign up.

"Why don't you think about it? It would be fun, right?" Eric took off his glasses and pulled a cloth out of his blazer jacket. Sora took a closer look at him without his glasses.

"You look better without your glasses." Sora commented and Eric's head shot up. He felt a hot blush creep along his cheeks. He wasn't interested in Sora, he actually had a crush on a girl named Ailee who was in the class beside them, but getting a compliment from Sora made his heart skip a beat. "I'll think about it." Sora promised and a huge smile spread on Eric's face. Just then someone slammed his hand on the locker right beside Sora, startling the two of them. Eric and Sora looked over and saw Hongbin leaning against the lockers with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing talking to my Ice princess." Hongbin said with an intimidating tone. Sora rolled her eyes as Eric cleared his throat and walked away.

"Who do you think you are?" Sora put her text books in her locker before locking it and walking away with her book held up to her face.

"The hottest boy in school." Hongbin walked beside Sora, he easily caught up to her thanks to his long legs. He looked at a group of girls standing in the hallway and winked. One of the girls fainted into her friends arms. "Look I think I actually made one of them faint!" Hongbin said with an excited tone as he watched as the group of girls tried to wake their friend up.

"Good for you. Hey, I've got an idea." Sora stopped walking and stared at Hongbin who shoved his hands in his pockets and stared back at her. "How about you go jump off the roof."Sora turned to walk away but Hongbin grabbed her wrist and held her to the spot.

"How about we jump together. Romeo and Juliet. Star crossed lovers.Two gangs, both alike in dignity, in fair Seoul, where he lay our scene. How romantic would that be? The Prince and Princess of the school dying together because of forbidden love." Hongbin tightened his grip on Sora, the more she struggled to get away from him.

"Charming. How about I meet you up there and if I don't show up in five minutes, you jump first." Sora glared at him. Hongbin smirked and was about to say something else when a large hand gripped Sora's free hand and easily pulled her away from Hongbin. Yongguk wrapped his arm around Sora's shoulder and held her against his body.

"Go away Hongbin." Yongguk threatened with his deep voice and Sora felt like sticking her tongue out at Hongbin. Yongguk was about the same height as Hongbin but was much more muscular and much more intimating. Plus, Yongguk was the leader of BAP while Hongbin was only a henchmen in VIXX. Although they were from different gangs, the hierarchy was still very deeply ingrained in them.

"What's going on?" Another voice called out. Leo walked up to the three of them and saw Yongguk protectively holding onto Sora while Hongbin looked like a threatened predator. "Did you hurt her?" Leo asked Hongbin and  the handsome man scoffed.

"No I didn't. Protector bear over there stepped in before I could declare my undying love for the stupid mutt." Hongbin pointed at Sora and she honestly thought about throwing her book at his head. Her book. Her most prized possessions in the world. But she didn't care. If she could wipe the stupid, smug look off his face, she would do anything.

"Shut up BingBong. Just run off with your friend here before something seriously bad happens." Yongguk kept his hold on Sora and the two of them walked away together.

"B-BingBong?! DID HE JUST CALL ME BINGBONG?!" Hongbin took a step to go after them but Leo grabbed onto his shirt.

"It's annoying, let's just go before N comes looking for us." Leo whined with his airy voice and Hongbin had to hold back his anger as the two friends walked off to find their leader. Yongguk and Sora didn't let go of each other until they reached the roof top where the rest of BAP were hanging out.

"Bbang~Sora~" Himchan jumped to his feet and tightly embraced her in a tight hug. Yongguk had let go over her and headed over to Jongup who was quietly sitting by the edge of the roof, chomping on some cashews.

"Yah! Let go of her." Youngjae had to rip Himchan off of Sora before hugging her. "What's going on? Why did Yongguk hyung bring you up here?"

"Did you miss me?" Daehyun said while wiggling his eye brows. All of the guys glared at Daehyun and he awkwardly went back to looking at his phone.

"Actually the ugly one from VIXX was messing with her." Yongguk spoke up before lighting up a cigarette.

"Hongbin messed with you?" Zelo said, making Sora chuckled that he knew which one they were talking about.

"Yeah...it's no big deal." Sora tried to wave it off, but she was glad that Yongguk showed up when he did.

"How about you come with us on the camping trip. It would be fun. Plus it would be some free time away from all of your admirers."

"Sora~" Daehyun and Himchan cooed from the side, making Youngjae sigh.

"Most of your admirers." Youngjae placed his hands on her shoulders. He wanted to hang out with her. He wanted to be around her. She was his sister, for Pete sakes.

"Fine...I'll go. As long as you promise Himchan oppa and Daehyun oppa won't get creepy." Sora loved BAP, she really did. But sometimes, they were a little too much energy to be around.

"I make no such promise. But, I will buy you some pepper spray."

"Deal."

"IS SORA COMING CAMPING WITH US?!" Himchan yelled and Sora instantly regretted her decision.

--------------------------------

what #Team are you guys on so far?

One of the guys will be eliminted next chapter as the mystery man!

Who do you think is out first?

Oh Eric *swoon*

I am loving this boy

Fun fact: He has really really soft hands o.o like, I was super surprised....