BANG

The Truth About Luv

">

“You are so DEAD!” Sora said after she had bitten Alex’s hand to get it off of . They had taken Sora to one of the blocked off areas that guests weren’t allowed to visit once it had gotten dark out.

“I don’t think you’re really in a position to be threatening us.” Myunghan said and the other boys chuckled. They dropped Sora and she fell onto the ground with a thud.

“It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.” Sora tried to stand up but Sunggu jumped on top of her, pinning her to the ground. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a small pocket knife and he flicked open the blade. Sora froze as Sunggu placed the blade against .

“Scream….cry…beg…let me hear your voice.”  Sunggu smirked when he saw Sora’s eyes fill with tears. Instead of screaming like he wanted, Sora spit in his eye. “Ah! You !” Sunggu wiped away the spit and then pressed the blade harder against . “Don’t you see that you aren’t in the position to defy me?”

“I don’t take orders from scum like you.” Sora said, fiery tears running down her face.  Sunggu smiled and nodded towards Youngjun. The younger boy bent down and ripped open Sora’s shirt. She let out a little whimper and turned her head to the side. She couldn’t stand to look at him in the face.

“Feeling shy?” Sunggu teased and Sora just bit her bottom lip. She was terrified. All she could think about was Ravi. She wanted him to be here. To save her. “LOOK AT ME!” Sunggu screamed in her face and grabbed Sora’s chin to force her to look at him. Sora’s hands pushed at his shoulders to try and get him off of her but Myunghan just reached over and held her hands above her head. “Don’t act you have not done something like…” Sunggu ran his hand down Sora’s throat and down to her exposed chest, “…this before.” He his lips as he looked at her.

“There is no way she’s innocent. Have you seen how she acts around Hongbin? Those two are definitely up to something.” Youngjun commented and Sora wanted to punch him in the jaw.

“Aw, do you miss your boyfriend? Don’t worry. I’ll be better than him.” Sunggu had a gross look on his face as his eyes roamed over Sora’s body.

“He’s not my boyfriend you piece of .” Sora said and Sunggu just chuckled.

“I am.” A voice said behind them and the four boys looked behind them to see Ravi. Right behind him was Hongbin, Yongguk and Youngjae. Ravi’s eyes were burning as he saw what they were doing to her.

“Ravi!” Sora cried out, her tears flowing freely as she sobbed. Hearing his voice filled her with such hope and pleasure that Sora couldn’t hold back her feelings anymore.  Ravi charged towards them and Sunggu got to his feet. Within seconds Ravi’s fist connected to his face and sent Sunggu tumbling to the ground. All of the boys started fighting and Sora crawled off to the side trying to hold her shirt together as she watched the scene unfold in front of her. Yongguk easily over powered Alex who he had pinned to the ground with his arm twisted behind his back. Youngjae and Myunghan were throwing punches at each other before Youngjae tackled his to the ground and punched him so hard he knocked him unconscious. Hongbin and Youngjun were fighting for a little while and it looked like Hongbin might lose until Hongbin grabbed a hold of Youngjun’s hand and twists his wrist at an awkward angle. A very clear popping noise was heard before Youngjun fell to the ground screaming and clutching his arm to his chest.

“Ravi…stop…” Sora said as she watched Ravi sitting ontop of Sunggu, punching his face in. There was blood everywhere and Ravi showed no signs of stopping. “Wonshik! Stop it! Now!”  Sora got to her feet and went over to Ravi who was grunting as he continued to punch an unmoving Sunggu. The other four boys watched as Sora grabbed onto the back of Ravi’s shirt. “I SAID STOP!” Sora pulled him back and Ravi finally stopped. Sunggu let out a little gurgling noise before rolling onto his side. Sora forced Ravi onto his feet and placed her hands on Ravi’s face to try and get his attention away from Sunggu. “Look at me!” Sora said trying to calm him down.

“He…he touched you!” Ravi yelled his muscles tensing as he looked at Sunggu who slowly started to crawl away.

“I’m fine.” Sora said and Ravi’s eyes finally traveled from Sunggu to his girlfriend who was standing in front of them. His gaze softened as he looked her over and saw that her shirt was ripped open.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Ravi asked, putting his full attention on her. Sora nodded her head, trying to force a smile. Soon all of VIXX and BAP were there and the four boys limped away, there was no way they wanted to get in a fight with the rest of them. Youngjae watched as Ravi and his sister gazing at each other lovingly. He took a step forward to separate them but Yongguk grabbed him and forced him back. Youngjae shot him a look but Yongguk shook his head.

“You found me.” Sora whispered and Ravi nuzzled his face into her hands.

“Of course I did…I will always come get you.” Ravi placed his bloody hands on her hips and let out a sigh of relief. She was really safe. She was really okay. Ravi leaned forward and kissed her, not caring that everyone was watching them. Sora kissed him back, snaking her hands around his neck. When they separated Ravi kept holding onto her tightly, resting his forehead against hers. “Don’t disappear anymore.” He whispered and Sora chuckled.

“I never will again.” Sora hugged him tightly. Youngjae had to force himself to look away. He was happy that his sister was safe, but he hated that Ravi was the one that found her. Even though they seemed happy together, Youngjae would never accept him. No man was good enough for his sister. Especially not a gangster like himself. She deserved better than that. Sora and Ravi separated from their embrace and looked back at their friends. Hongbin and Yongguk were the only ones truly happy to see them two of them together. The others would take some time to get use to the idea of them together.

“Here.” Leo walked over and gave Sora his sweater. She just remembered how revealed she was and her face burned bright red as she accepted his sweater and put it on.  Without another word, they all left the theme park. Ravi reached down to try and grab Sora’s hand but she yanked it away.

“What’s wrong….I don’t think we have to hide our relationship anymore.” Ravi said with a slight smirk pulling at the corner of his lips.

“Your hand…” Sora gently reached over and held up his hand. It was cut, bruised and covered him his and Sunggu’s blood.

“Ah.” Ravi saw what she meant and lowered his hands back to his side. He could understand that Sora wouldn’t want to touch his hands when it looked like he had just killed a man. Much of the staff and the people at the theme park didn’t give them a second glance. It was Halloween so seeing them in dishevelled clothes with some blood on them, wasn’t unusual.

“Oh, I almost forgot.” Zelo turned around and handed Sora her toy that she had dropped on the ground. With a huge smiled Sora took it and thanked Zelo.

“You’re holding a toy another man had won for you.” Ravi let out a large sigh as walked beside Sora who just rolled her eyes.

“Well maybe if you didn’t than you could have won.”  Sora joked and Ravi scoffed.

“If Hongbin is so amazing, why don’t you date him?” Ravi said, faking an angry tone.

“Maybe I will.” Sora chuckled as she took four large steps and stood beside Hongbin.

“Yah. I wasn’t serious!” Ravi slung his arm over Sora’s shoulder and pulled her tight to his side.

“I don’t know what you two are doing……but I’m on Sora’s side.” Hongbin said and Sora laughed.

“You just agreed to being my boyfriend.” Sora looked over and saw that Hongbin and Ravi were staring each other down.

“Then I gladly accept.” Hongbin held out his hand to take Sora’s but Ravi slapped it away.

“That’s not even a little funny.” Ravi glared at Hongbin.

“Maybe just a little.” Said Jongup who was listening into the whole conversation. Slowly everyone began talking to each other again. It was as if the two weeks of war like conflict, never happened. Sora was happy. Everything was falling into place.

----------------------------------

 

 

So cute~ ">VIXX moment~