Ten

The Truth About Luv

Sora walked up to the school the next day, reading a new book "Alice in Wonderland". As per usual people would look at her, girls would whisper, guy would whistle. Sora didn't care, she headed to her class like usual and sat down at her desk.

"Sora." A voice said beside her. Sora looked over and saw Hyuk standing there was a blank expression.

"Yeah?" Sora was a little confused and a little angry. Why has reading become a difficult thing for her to do?

"Ravi hyung told me what happened last night..." Hyuk tried to be subtle with it, but Sora was confused. She thought he was talking about their little chat about what he wanted to do in the future.  She didn't think that was something to really be secretive about since she was positive that he would have known about it. Hyuk sighed. "...with the teacher." And when he finally said it Sora nodded her head.

"What's your point?" Sora looked back at her book and turned the page.

"I just want you to know that if anything happens I'll be here to help. Same with Zelo." Hyuk pointed to Zelo's desk that was still empty. Hyuk wouldn't have come this early either, but he wanted to be here before the teacher could get to Sora.

"It's no big deal. I'm use to guys acting like that." Sora flinched when Hyuk slammed his hand on her desk after she said that. Everyone in the classroom became silently and looked at the two of them.

"You shouldn't be use to something like that." Hyuk gently pulled the book out of her hands and closed it, with the bookmark in its place. "It's okay to be scared and upset about it. Your brother should be looking after you more." Sora couldn't bring herself to look at Hyuk. Honestly, what happened last night had frightened her and she thought about not going to school just so she wouldn't have to spend all day with her teacher.

"Hyuk...have you met my brother?" Sora's hands were shaking as she lightly traced her finger over the title of the book. Hyuk became silent. "He likes to fight...cause trouble...mess around with the wrong people...People have been coming after me since elementary school just because of Youngjae. Do you have any idea of how often I would come home after getting beat up? Do you know what that must have been like for my brother?" Sora finally looked over to Hyuk who seemed a little shocked. "I didn't do anything wrong and yet I am always the target. If I don't take the punishments then they might go after Youngjae or Nara, do you understand that? If I go running to him with every single problem then he will feel stressed out. I'm his sister! I should be helping him, not the other way around." Sora's eyes had tears in them and Hyuk couldn't look away from her. This was a new side to Sora that he had never seen before. The class bell rang and Zelo ran into the class and took his seat right before the substitute teacher walked in.

"Han Sanghyun, sit down." The gym teacher said and with a heavy heart, Hyuk took his seat at the opposite end of the classroom. Whenever their teacher couldn't make it in they always sent the gym teacher, Mister Baek. He was a short, fat, bald man in an obnoxious vinyl track suit and he always carried around a ruler just in case he needed to hit any misbehaving students. Baek pulled a note out of his jacket pocket and read it over before looking over the students. "Yoo Sora?" He looked around and Sora raised her hand and Baek waved the note in the air. "I got a note from your homeroom teacher. Your brother is in trouble and you need to go to the office." He held out the note and Sora stood up and walked to the front of the room. She took the note without a second thought and left. Hyuk looked to Zelo who seemed just as confused as he was. Why would they tell Sora to go to the principal's office if Youngjae was in trouble?

Sora shoved the note into her blazer pocket and headed to the principal's office. The halls were empty and she walked with her hands in her pockets. She just wanted to deal with whatever problem Youngjae was in and then head back to class, this was such a waste of time. A hand reached out and grabbed Sora's shoulder. She looked over and saw her teacher with a large black eye, courteous of Ravi from the previous night. Instantly Sora froze and her whole body tensed up with fear.

"Come with me." The teacher tried to pull her into the supply closet a little farther down the hall. With one hand clamped over and the other tightly wrapped around her elbow, Sora's screams and fighting was useless. Tears were falling from Sora's face as he pulled her over to the closet. He removed his hand from so he could open the door.

"SAVE ME!" Sora screamed but it seemed no one heard her. The teacher started pulling her in when a large hand reached over, forced the teachers hands off of her and pulled her away. Sora stumbled back against the opposite wall in the hallway and watched as a tall man in a student's uniform kick the teacher square in the chest and slam the closet door close on him. Her saviour turned around and turned out to be Hongbin.

"What a loser." Hongbin grabbed Sora's hand and the two of them took off running down the hallway. They heard the teacher get out of the closet and scream after them, causing a few teachers to poke their heads out of their classrooms to see what all the commotion was.  Hongbin and Sora ran away together until they reached an empty classroom on the third floor of the school. They stumbled into the classroom and were panting heavily. Hongbin let go of Sora's hand so he could look out into the hallway to see if anyone was chasing them. Sora wandered over to the windows and opened them, trying to get some fresh air. Hongbin closed the door and looked over to Sora who was leaning against the windowsill. She looked over her shoulder at Hongbin and he felt his heart break, the brave and strong Sora was nowhere to be found. Tears were streaming down her face, her eyes were blood shot and she was shaking like a leaf. Despite all of that, Hongbin had to admit that still looked gorgeous. Sora headed over to a desk by the window and sat down and placed her forehead against the cold table top. Hongbin went over and stood by her and he could faintly hear her whisper something.

"....scary....so scary...." Sora was lightly hitting her head off of the table top and would definitely leave a red mark. Hongbin couldn't take it anymore. He needed the old Sora back. He didn't know how to deal with this one.

"Stop it." Hongbin said with a stern voice. Sora looked up at him and Hongbin quickly bent over, placing one hand on the side of her face. He closed his eyes and gently kissed her. Sora's eyes flew open and she felt the air leave her lungs. She was being kissed. By Lee Hongbin.

-----------------------------

omo omo omo

what's going to happen now?! O.O WHAT IS THIS LIFE  *coughcough* I shouldn't get worked up in my own stories XD I know what's going to happen for goodness sakes

keke

#dramaAhoy

and don't think that just because they kissed that he is her mystery man -_- so much is going to happen in future chapters

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW

I am the Queen of plot twists

I want to have a little fun!

GUESS THE SONG LYRICS

(Song name+group)

(Naega wae ireolkka) an buryeotdeon yoksimi jakku
(Igeo wae ireolkka) nae aneseo keojyeoga
(Naega wae ireolkka) nado moreudeon naega kkaeeonan geot