Fourteen

The Truth About Luv

The sun started to set when the guys decided to stop playing and finally relax. Sora had fallen asleep  against the fence and she was cutely cuddling into Yongguk's hoodie. Daehyun scuttled over to her and knelt down to get a closer look at her. He brushed a strand of her hair out of her face and Sora scrunched up her nose at his touch. Daehyun chuckled and gently tapped her shoulder.

"Wake up princess." Daehyun said as Sora opened her eyes. She blinked a few times before she could fully register what was going on. "Come on." Daehyun stood up and helped Sora stand up. She slipped off Yongguks sweater and handed it over to him. He took it from her and headed over to N, the two started laugh and joke around with each other.  Slowly Sora watched as the guys formed their own little groups within the group. She watched as they all left the basketball court without her and Sora felt lonely. She never understood the saying 'feeling alone in a crowded room until now.' They were once enemies but now they were friends and Sora felt like she outlived her welcome. As the guys laugh and talked as they walked farther in the park where they had a little lake front that had a couple of food stands, Sora left the court and walked in the opposite direction of them.

Its wasn't that she was trying to act like a drama queen. Sora just felt like her job was done. She was no longer needed as a judge for the boys. They were friends. They didn't need her. Sora walked out of the park and headed back in the direction of her house. She only made it five minutes before her stomach rumbled and she realised that it had been hours since she last ate. Sora went into the first little cafe that she saw and she sat down at a table in the far back corner. It was quiet. Normally Sora would have loved the quiet but she had slowly become accustomed to the obnoxious back ground noise of her friends. She ordered a tea and a grilled chicken sandwich. Sora tapped her foot along to the beat of the song that was playing over the speakers in the cafe.

"Mind if I sit here?" Someone asked and Sora looked up to see a handsome boy with red hair and a bright smile.  He stood by her table and when she didn't give an answer the boy just sat across from her at the table. "My name is Mark Tuan, nice to meet you." Mark held out his hand and Sora just stared at him. "Ignoring my hand is not very nice. If I didn't know any better I would think you don't want me here." Mark smiled and leaned back in his chair.

"I don't want you here." Sora boldly said and she looked down at the table. She wish she had a book with her so she could read it and ignore him.

"How do you know if you want me here or not if you don't know me?" Mark smirked and Sora raised her head to look at him. He was confident, handsome and seemingly well mannered. What did he want with her?

"Who said I wanted to get to know you?" Sora raised her head, trying to raise her confidence to his level.

"No one. But I want to know you." Mark chuckled when he saw the look of surprise on Sora's face. The waiter came back over and when he saw sitting at the table with Sora he became bitter.

"Can I get anything for your boyfriend?" The waiter was looking at Sora but pointed his pen towards Mark.

"Yes actually." Mark reached across the table and grabbed Sora's hand. Her eyes grew wide as she stared at Mark "I will have whatever my sweetie pie is having." Mark made sure to lay on the gooey boyfriend act until the waiter left. The second he was out of hearing range, Sora yanked her hand away from Mark, a heat slowly raising up her neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sora was furious. She didn't let just anyone hold her hand.

"That guy was a creep. Why, were you interested in him?" Mark leaned forward on the table, propping himself up with his elbows and resting his face in his hands.

"NO!" Sora answered faster and louder than she had planned. Her face was burning and her hands became sweaty. She didn't know why talking about this was making her so nervous.

"Then.....do you have a boyfriend?" Mark boldly asked and Sora froze. Words hung onto her tongue as she held onto any sort of answer. She didn't know if she should lie or if she should tell the truth. Why was she holding herself back from being with someone? Sora was tired of always feeling alone. She opened to reply when Mark's cellphone started ringing. He groaned and pulled out his phone and held it to his ear.

"Yeah?....I'm out right now....I'm making friends." Mark smiled when he said that, looking directly into Sora's eyes. She felt shy around him and lowered her gaze. He was handsome and Sora couldn't deny it. "I don't know where Suga is right now, aren't you his girlfriend?" Mark questioned into the phone and Sora's ears perked up.

"Suga? As in Jeon Yujin's Suga?" Sora said and Mark slowly nodded. Sora held out her hand and Mark handed her the phone. "Yujin?"

"Hello? Who the Hell is this?" Yujin asked into the phone.

"It's Sora."

"Sora? What are you doing with Mark oppa?"

"Oh you know...chatting...stuff like that." Sora looked at Mark who gave her a wink. Sora thought her heart was going to explode from this strangers bold actions. "Is he a serial killer? Do I need to worry for my safety?"

"Yah." Mark sounded a bit offended but Sora just shot him an odd look.

"Not that I know of. Anyways, I gotta go. Suga is currently missing."

"Have you checked the strip clubs?"

"....you're smart....." With that Yujin suddenly hung up the phone and Sora handed the cell phone back Mark.

"How do you know Yujin?" Mark asked as he put the phone back in his pocket. The waiter came over and put the two teas and two sandwiches down on the table and he quickly left.

"I'm her friend, Yoo Sora." This time Sora held out her hand and Mark shook it.

"Ah! You're that Sora! Wow....you're prettier than I imagined." Mark smiled brightly and Sora just rolled her eyes. The two of them stayed at the table talking for another fifteen minutes as they ate their food and drank their teas while happily laughing and talking about Yujin and their relationships with her. The door to the cafe flung open and standing there was Jongup with a dark expression. He looked over and saw Sora happily chatting with a stranger.

During the middle of a sentence Sora suddenly looked over and saw Jongup walking over to her with an angry expression which was strange with the angelic Jongup.

"Jongup?" Sora said as he walked up to the table. Mark looked at Jongup and smiled, trying to ease the situation. She didn't have time to say or do anything else as Jongup grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the table and out of the cafe. "Jongup! Stop it!" Sora yelled as he dragged her down the street. When he didn't listen Sora yanked her hand away from him and the two of them were standing in the middle of the path that led back into the park. The sun was almost completely set by now and the street lamps leaked light onto the path but it was still fairly dark. The lights in the park were on but the paths leading in and out of the park were not lit at all. "What is your issue?" Sora yelled at Jongup who angrily stared back at her.

"I was worried about you!" Jongup yelled back and Sora froze. She didn't know what to say. Jongup seemed to notice that what he had said made her uncomfortable. "We were worried about you...We suddenly noticed you were gone and we split up trying to find you. Himchan and N were convinced that you were kidnapped and being put into a human trafficking ring." Jongup shoved his hands into his pockets and cleared his throat. "You can come back with me if you want."

"I want to go home." Sora regretted not just heading home when she first separated from the guys.

"I'll walk you." Jongup took a step towards her but Sora took a step away from him.

"It's fine. I can get there by myself." With that Sora headed back onto the road and headed straight home. She felt bad for worrying the guys, but she was also surprised that they noticed she was gone. They seemed to be fine without her.

----------------------------

Mark from GOT7 showed up for a little~ how cute

 

I feel like when you find out who the mystery man is, and I tell you all the hints

you're going to hate me