BANG

The Truth About Luv

-Double Update-

It was the day of the dance and Sora was sitting on her bed, staring at the dress that Yujin, her mother and herself have picked out for her. It was much more girly than Sora would have liked but Yujin and her mom insisted that she buy it. Sora didn't want to fight with either of them and bough the dress and now she was staring it down. It was noon and the dance started at seven at night but for some reason Yujin was forceful about coming around noon. There was a knock on the door as soon as the clock turned to twelve. Sora didn't even bother to go answer it since Youngjae answered the door and Sora could hear a loud "Oh oppa you look so handsome already~" and she knew it was Yujin. A minute later Yujin and Nara came into her room and Sora moved off of her bed since she knew what was going to happen next. Yujin and Nara both took off running and lunged onto Sora's queen sized bed that took up much of her room.

"Nara~ I wish I could have you as a sister~ You're so cute!" Yujin wrapped her arms around Nara and the two of them rolled around on the bed together, Yujin tickling Nara so much that her little sister might have tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. Sora was glad that Yujin loved Nara so much. Maybe if Yujin stuck around, than Nara might not turn into the cold and heartless person that Sora was. Sora wanted her little sister to be bright and happy, not a angry ice princess. "Can I steal your little sister?"Yujin asked as she held onto Nara like a koala.

"You have a little brother." Sora pointed out as she sat at her desk finishing up the little homework she had.

"He's the same age as me!"  Yujin whined and cuddled her face into Nara's neck making the younger girl laugh.

"I didn't know you had a twin unnie." Nara said in between laughing and Yujin smiled but it was a painfully forced smile.

"He's not my twin sweetie...it's a long story...anyways, why don't you leave me and your sister alone for a while so we can talk about boys and kissing and other gross stuff like that." Yujin started to kiss all over Nara's facing making the girl squeal and run out of the room. "She's adorable, I love her. I'm stealing her. It's official."

"No you're not."

"Operation Kidnapping Nara is a go!" Yujin yelled into her watch like it was a walkie talkie.

"She's like a little me. You don't want to deal with that." Sora closed her text book and looked at Yujin who was sitting cross legged on the bed.

"Maybe that's why I love her so much." Yujin smiled brightly and Sora couldn't help but smile back.

"You're my best friend, you know that right?" Sora said and Yujin raised her arms in the air, stretching her body and letting out a loud yawn.

"Duh, everyone knows that." Yujin said while yawning. Sora took this opportunity to lunge at Yujin and the two of them laughed as they fell off the bed in a mess of limbs. "Graceful!" Yujin said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up, you're no Swan Princess either." Sora said back and the two girls laughed and had a good time. It was almost five o'clock when Yujin started working on styling Sora's hair.

"So, I heard your brother banned you from going to the dance with a date." Yujin casually mentioned and Sora rolled her eyes.

"How did you hear that?" Sora asked, watching as her friend effortlessly started curling her hair into loose waves.

"Are you kidding me? Since you showed up to my school last time you are all anyone talks about. Mark talks about you nonstop." Yujin mention and she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"I don't like Mark."

"How can you not like Mark, he's super handsome! I've seen him with his shirt off, girl, he is ripped!" Yujin swung the curling iron around and Sora was a little afraid that she was going to get him.

"Why would you have seen Mark shirtless?" Sora asked to try and get Yujin from acting like an idiot.

"There was an incident with a bucket of water, a knife and a rubber duck....it's hard to explain." Yujin casually ignored the story. "Anyways, point is, you should date Mark and make super beautiful children. It's the only logical thing to do."

"Mark isn't that handsome. He's not as handsome as-" Sora stopped talking in the middle of her sentence and looked in the mirror at Yujin who had a sinister smile on her face. As she thought about who was handsome, a single face popped up into her head and made her heart freeze. Since when had she been thinking that idiot was handsome?!

"Not as handsome as who? Who do you think is handsome....OH MY GOD YOU LIKE SOMEONE DON'T YOU?!" Yujin screamed and Sora's eyes grew wide as her face burned bright red and she wanted the world to open up and swallow her whole. "TELL ME WOMAN! TELL ME WHO YOU LIKE!" Yujin was holding the curling iron in Sora's face.

"I don't like anyone....I just don't think Mark is that handsome." Sora tried to defend herself but she knew that Yujin wouldn't let it go.

"Only women who have a crush on someone would be blind to Mark's good looks. Men and woman constantly confess their love to him! I even have a slight crush on him and I'm with Yoongi." Yujin pointed out and Sora refused to talk about it anymore. Thinking about that person was making her heart race a little bit and she didn't like the feeling. She refused to like him. He was her friend. Nothing more. After an hour and a half of Yujin doing her hair and makeup while also grilling her about finding out who she had a crush on, Sora was finally ready. She went into the living room where Youngjae was waiting in his tux as he flicked through the channels to find something to watch.  When he finally noticed his sister Youngjae's mouth hung open. Sora was wearing a floor length, strapless, dark red dress that was had a tight fitting bodice with small jewels lining the sweetheart neck line and at her hips the dress flowed out gracefully around her. Her hair was in loose curls and she had dramatic makeup, the focal point being her bright, plump lips. Youngjae stood up and looked his sister over. It felt like only yesterday that the two of them were playing in the mud in matching clothes since it was cheaper for their parents to buy two of the same.

"You're hideous. I have you hide you in the basement so people do chase after you with pitchforks and torches." Youngjae joked and Sora scowled at him. No matter the clothes, Sora would always be his bratty little sister.

"I did a good job, didn't I?" Yujin was proud of herself as she looked Sora over.

"Meh, you did alright." Youngjae said and now Yujin glared at him. Truthfully Youngjae didn't want Sora to look that good. Now he was going to have to spend all night defended his baby sister from stupid boys that would dare to approach her. "Come on, we're going to be late." Youngjae would be driving his dads car. Of course the brother and sister couldn't leave until their mom, Nara and Yujin took pictures of them.

"Why did I have to have such good looking children?" Their mother questioned.

"So people like me could hang around them and hope that their prettiness would rub off on them." Yujin took another picture of Sora who had a crooked smile on her face. Their mom pinched Yujin's cheek and laughed at the girl. Youngjae rolled his eyes and left with Sora trialling behind him. They drove to the school where the dance was being held and on the whole drive there Youngjae was giving her a list of rules which included:

No dancing with boys

No looking at boys

No taking drinks from boys

No holding hands with boys

Sora just ignored her brother and agreed to everything he said. She didn't even know why she agreed to do to the dance if she wasn't allowed to do anything. They made it to the school and the two of them walked in together and everyone stared at them, amazed at the fact that they could look even BETTER than normal. The two of them walked into the gymnasium where the dance was being held and standing against the wall was the boys. They saw Sora and Youngjae and they came over to them. Sora held her breath as she saw her friends walk up to them, all of them in tux's, looking inhumanly handsome.

"You look gorgeous." N said looking over Sora. She felt nervous as all of the guys carefully looking her over as if to find something wrong with her.

"Come on babe." Daehyun quickly grabbed Sora's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor.

"YAH!" Youngjae yelled and was going to chase after them after a few girls surrounded him, all of them asking him to dance. It was a fast song but Daehyun still wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her tight against him. Sora laughed and wrapped her arms around Daehyun's neck.They swayed together to the music and they felt people staring at them but they didn't care.

"Your brother never said I couldn't dance with you, he just said I couldn't ask. He never said I couldn't demand it." Daehyun smiled brightly and Sora rolled her eyes.

"You're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot."

"Aigoo~ You're so cheesy."

"I know, I have cheese pouring out of my pours~" Daehyun and Sora had fun dancing together, both laughing at each other. One of the boys watched on, not happy that Daehyun was getting to touch her and dance with her.  The song changed and the boy took a step, wanting to go and break up Daehyun and Sora, but another one of the boys was faster than him. He watched as Zelo stormed over to Daehyun and Sora, ripping Sora away from Daehyun and dragging her out of the gymnasium.

"Hey, Zelo." The boy said to try and stop Zelo but he ignored him and kept walked. Sora gave the boy a confused look at Zelo walked right past him and the two left the gym. The boy felt anger grow in the pit of his stomach. He didn't know what Zelo was going to do or say and that made him nervous. The boy decided to distract himself so he looked out at Daehyun that already had a new dance partner. He knew that he had to do that as well so he would blend in. The boy went up to a girl who had been staring at him for  while and asked her to dance. Her face lit up and he led her out to the dance floor. Although he was having fun dancing, he didn't want to be here with her. He wanted the one he was dancing with to be Sora.

"Zelo? Where are we going?" Sora asked as Zelo led them to an empty class room. He pulled them in and closed the door behind them. Sora just gave Zelo a strange look as her friend's cute little cheeks were bright red.

"Just...let me say what I have to before you respond...okay?" Zelo said and Sora could tell he was nervous. He placed his hand over his heart as if to try and stop it from beating so hard.

"Uh...sure?" Sora said sitting on top of one of the desks. Standing in heels all night was going to be the death of her.

"Okay...umm...I...ugh..." Zelo nervously paced back and forth. Two steps to the left. Two steps to the right. Repeat. "OKay, I'm just going to come out and say it." Zelo was determined and Sora sat there, waiting for him to tell her whatever he needed to. "I like you." He said it so boldly that Sora sat there frozen. He said it in perfect Korean but Sora was still trying to figure out what he meant. "I like you....like...I like like you....not friend like..." Zelo had lost whatever confidence he had as he looked at Sora's blank expression and he became a stammering fool in front of her.

"Zelo..." Sora tried to say something but Zelo held up his hand to stop her.

"I know you're going to reject me. I know it. I didn't confess to you hoping that you would accept me or anything, I just wanted you to know. I don't want us to be boyfriend and girlfriend or anything like that. I want us to stay friends, but  I just want you to know my feelings so if yours ever change in the future....I want you to know I will always be there for you." Zelo let out a deep breath as he finished what he had to say. He stood there and watched as Sora stood up from the desk and walked over to Zelo, hugging him tightly. It caught Zelo by surprised but he hugged her back.

"Zelo I will always love you as a friend. I'm happy you told me your feelings. I hope we can stay best friends." Sora said into Zelo's chest and he took a sigh of relief. He was glad that Sora didn't straight up reject him or say that she didn't want to be his friend anymore. His biggest fear in confessing to Sora was that she would hate him for it.

"I hope so too." Zelo said with a bright smile. After that the two separated from the hug and left the class room.

"I better hurry back to the dance, I have a lot of other guys to dance with." Sora groaned and Zelo laughed.

"Yeah, all of BAP and VIXX are determined to dance with you to see if your brothers head will explode." Zelo joked and Sora laughed.

"I actually think it might." The two of them walked back into the gym and it was a slow song. "Come on Zelo, let's dance." Sora grabbed Zelo's hand and they ran onto the dance floor, embracing each other as they dance. Zelo was one of Sora's closest friends. They were the same age and they clicked since the first day they met each other. In Sora's eyes, Zelo was an irreplaceable person.

One of the boys who was dancing with a different girl, looked over and saw that Sora and Zelo were back and were now dancing with each other. His heart broke. He didn't want to know what they had talked about or what their relationship status was now. It hurt. He hurt. Everything hurt. He felt like he was going to be sick at the thought of her dating one of his friends. The boy had to excuse himself from the girl he was dancing with and walked out of the gym, accidently knocking into Daehyun as he went. He needed fresh air. He needed to be out of there. He was determined to move on since Sora was so clearly not into him. First Daehyun and now Zelo. It seemed to easy to everyone else to approach her and be in her life. But for him he was having an internal conflict. To be with her would be bad because all of his friends would hate him. To be apart from her would be bad because he couldn't stand to see her with someone else. Meeting Sora was now becoming a curse and a blessing all roll into one. The worst part was, she had no idea just how much pain she was causing him. It wasn't her fault. She had every right to be someone else. This was his own problem, not hers and he felt like a giant jerk for blaming her for his problems.

------------------------------------

So it's not Daehyun or Zelo either?!

Only a few guys left! Who do you think is the mystery man?

Yongguk, Jongup, Leo, Ravi or Hongbin?