BANG

The Truth About Luv

Leo and Sora sat in an indie cafe off of a main road. The two of them sat in silence as they sipped on their coffee. As Sora looked over Leo, it was the first time that she could see that he could be a model. He had long legs that were crossed and long arms that reached out to grab his small latte. His face was small and his features were sharp and handsome. Sora looked around the cafe and saw that all the other women were looking at him also, even the ones that were there with their boyfriends were staring. Sora never really noticed just how handsome her friends were until they were being surrounded by other people.

"Do you like your drink?" Leo asked and Sora realised that she hadn't had a single sip of her mint tea.

"Yeah...yeah I do." Sora grabbed her drink and sipped on it, the tea still being too hot for her. Leo pulled the tea out of her hands and grabs the spoon that came with his latte and he began stirring the tea for her and blowing on it softly to try and cool it down.  Sora watched as he cared for her in his own special way.

"Here." Leo handed it back and Sora took a sip again and it was the perfect temperature. She thanked him and Leo just smiled back at her before drinking his latte.

"What are we doing here Leo?" Sora asked as she put her tea down.

"Having a drink?" Leo asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, I mean us. What are we doing here together?" Sora was a little confused. Yeah, she liked Leo. Yeah, they were basically the same person just different genders.  Leo just smiled mysteriously and didn't answer her. Instead he stood up and knelt beside her, pulling out his phone and taking a picture of the two of them.

"Smile." Leo said before he snapped the picture. Sora smiled while holding up her tea to her lips. When the picture was taken Leo went and sat back down in his seat before typing something.

"You never answered my question." Sora said and Leo held up his finger,  signalling for her to give him a second. Once Leo was done typing he held up his phone for Sora to see.

"Me and my favourite girl." Leo had typed along with the photo of him and Sora happy together. Sora looked at who he was sending that too and she could see the names of all of their friends.

"Don't you dare send that you Youngjae." Sora threatened and Leo scoffed.

"I'm not that dumb." Leo pressed the send button and the photo was sent out to their friends. "To answer your question I am doing an experiment. I love hanging out with you, don't get me wrong. But I needed to do this to kick my friend in the to get him moving." Leo smiled before taking another long sip of his latte. Sora opened to say something until the ring of Leo's phone interrupted her. "Speak of the devil." Leo whispered before answering the phone. "Hey." He answered.

".........."

"We're on a date."

"........."

"Why do I have to tell you if I'm going to hang out with her or not. You're not her boyfriend."

"........."

"That's your problem, not mine." Leo hung up the phone and Sora was just staring at him.

"I have no idea what just happened." Sora said and Leo just smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Just enjoy your tea." Leo crossed his legs again and the two of them drank in silence. Once they finished the two of them left the cafe and walked down the street together. They would stop in music stores and clothing stores together. Sora even convinced Leo to try on a bright pink shirt. When he came out of the changing room Sora quickly took a picture of him. "Delete it." Leo warned and Sora stuck her tongue out and ran out of the store. Leo quickly changed back into his uniform and chased after her. They ran down the street, Sora laughing the whole way until Leo caught up with her, wrapped his arms around her and forced the phone out of her hand.

"NO!~" Sora whined but Leo easily held it out of her reach.

"Delete it."

"But you looked adorable."

"Delete.It.Now." Leo warned and with a sigh Sora held out her hand and he gave her the phone back. With a few clicks a smile slowly spread on Sora's face. "What did you do." Leo asked when he felt his phone vibrate. He opened it and saw it was a mass text to their friends that Sora had sent out.

"Pretty little Leo~"  With his picture attached.

"You're dead." Leo said before chasing Sora again. They spent the next four hours together just talking and laughing. They were out until the sun started to set and somehow Leo and Sora managed to make their way to the park by the soccer fields. They were sitting on the bleachers looking out at the field.

"Youngjae told me that you use to play on the national soccer team." Sora held her body as she felt the cold air on her body. Leo saw her shivering and took off his uniform blazer and put it on her shoulders.

"Yeah. I played on the national team for about three years when I was in middle school." Leo looked out at the field longingly. He missed playing, that was obvious.

"Why did you stop?" Sora knew she was going into some sensitive areas, but she felt that she and Leo were close enough that he wouldn't ignore her. Leo was silent for a few minutes before letting out a sigh.

"I hurt my waist during one of the games. I had to rest for six months and by the time I went back...I just wasn't as good anymore...I had lost my touch." Leo's eyes moved from the field down to his feet. "I can still play, I'm still fairly good. I'm just not national level anymore." Leo was honestly heartbroken about this and Sora could see it.  She reached out and grabbed his hand, trying to comfort him. Leo looked at her out of the corner of his eye and the corner of his lips curled up into a smile. He pounced, placing his hands on Sora's shoulders and pushing her down onto the bleachers and he hovered over her. Sora's eyes were wide as she looked up at Leo who was looking her face over. He bent down and Sora closed her eyes tightly and placed her hands on Leo's chest to push him away.

"STOP!" Sora said moving her head to the side when she could feel his breath on her face. Leo chuckled and Sora opened her eyes to look at him.

"I wish I could kiss you but...I'm a better friend than that." Leo whispered and Sora just stared at him. "I know you like him and he likes you...it's so obvious." Even though Leo said he wasn't  going to kiss her, he didn't move away from her and Sora was starting to feel a little crowded.

"What are you doing?" Someone called out and both Sora and Leo looked over to see Jongup and Wendy walking up to them. "Leo hyung?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jongup ran up the bleachers and yanked Leo off of Sora and held his fist up ready to punch him.

"STOP! JONGUP STOP!" Both Wendy and Sora called out.

"You know you're not supposed to touch her! You know that..." Jongup looked over to Sora and then back to Leo ."...You know that he likes her! You are a terrible friend, you know that right?!" Jongup wanted to punch Leo who was sitting their calmly.

"He wasn't doing anything wrong Jongup!" Sora grabbed Jongup and forced him off of Leo and back to Wendy.

"He was going to kiss you!" Jongup said and he looked to Wendy who agreed that it looked like Leo was going to kiss her.

"No he wasn't!" Sora stood up on the bleachers and Leo stood up with her. "We are just friends. Nothing more. Besides I like...someone else..." Sora's face blushed. It was the first time that she admitted that she liked someone and it was eating her up inside. She wish she could tell him but he was such a good friend that she didn't want to ruin it. Being friends was more important than being in a relationship. Jongup, Wendy, Leo and Sora decided to all hang out together after they all calmed down. It was going to be a long night.

----------------------------------

It's not Leo or Jongup~

It's only Ravi, Hongbin and Yongguk left~

The mystery man will be revealed in the next BANG chapter O.0

WHO IS EXCITED~

">http://