One

The Truth About Luv

Sora walked up to her school, her nose buried into her favourite book that she was almost done reading. She spent more time reading than actually studying or having a social life. She hoped one day to be an author so she saw no need in having friends. Everyone at school called her 'Ice Princess' because she ignored everyone and was generally rude, but she was beautiful and was the pride of the school. She was so beautiful that teachers on a regular basis have to shoo boys away from other classrooms who would try to catch a glimpse of her. She never accepted any of their confessions or their presents. Instead she would give their presents of food or toys to her younger sister, Nara, who was growing up to be just as beautiful and popular as her older sister.

Sora had another sibling. An older brother. They were completely different. Where she was quiet, he was loud. She ignored everyone. He terrorized everyone. Sora was famous. He was infamous.

"Yah, Youngjae~ Isn't that your sister?" Himchan called out as he leaned out the window on the third floor of the school. A cigarette was dangling out of his mouth. "Wow...she's so pretty..." Himchan chuckled when he felt Youngjae glaring at the back of his head. The six boys were sitting in an empty classroom, Himchan smoking out the window, Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup were playing cards while Yongguk and Zelo slept with their faces covered by their hats. Youngjae was tired of his friends constantly hitting on his little sister. He knew she was good looking. He wasn't blind. What bothered him was that despite his reputation, guys still tried to date her. Youngjae was just glad that Sora was too oblivious to notice just how popular she was. "Hm?" Himchan watched as a group of six guys walked up to Sora confidently as she kept reading. "Oh, that's VIXX." Himchan felt Youngjae rush up behind him and shove him out of the way. He looked down as a notorious gang called VIXX approached his sister.

"Yoo Sora." One of the boys called out and Sora raised her head from the book, annoyed that someone was breaking her of her concentration. Seeing the boys she just glared at them. She knew their reputation but she wasn't even slightly afraid. Being around her brother and his friends had completely made her use to being around gangsters. Nothing scared her anymore. "What you reading?" The leader of VIXX, N, asked as he reached out and grabbed the book right out of her hands. With that Youngjae had enough of watching. He and Himchan ran out of the room and their friends didn't ask any questions as they followed after them.

"Yah." Sora said, reaching out to grab her book but N, who was surprisingly tall, held the book out of her reach.

"Don't you know that guys don't like smart girls? You're pretty enough to just get by on your looks." Ravi said stepping forward grabbing Sora's chin. She slapped his hand away and Ravi's eyes grew wide at her courageous action.

"Just because you can't handle a smart woman doesn't mean I have to drop to your standards." Sora spat back at him and the youngest boy, Hyuk, burst out laughing. Ravi turned around and glared at him but Hyuk didn't care and laughed in his hyungs face. Then, Youngjae and his friends, BAP, ran out of the school and headed straight over to VIXX. The school was already falling apart socially because of these two gangs, but having them face off against each other could turn out deadly.

"Leave my sister alone you diseased giraffes." Youngjae yelled at them and the guys of VIXX turned around and looked at them.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you from all the way down there." Hongbin stepped forward and Youngjae felt a little intimidated as Hongbin towered over him. if Sora was the Ice princess than Hongbin was the Ice prince. He was tall, handsome and one of the enforcers of VIXX which made him a deadly combo.

"He said to get lost." Zelo, who was the same height as Hongbin stepped forward and their faces were only an inch away from each others. The tension in the air was electric and students watched from the windows to see if a brawl was going to break out at any moment.

"Why, were just having a nice conversation with Sora. Right?" Ken wrapped his arm around Sora's shoulder and she glared at him. Youngjae clenched his fist when he saw another man casually touching his sister.

"Yah!" Daehyun went over to Ken and Sora, ready to punch him square in the face. Sora could see something bad was going to happen so she decided to act first. She shook Ken's arm off of her, walked over to N and punched him in the stomach. The VIXX leader bent over, clutching his stomach. Sora pulled the book out of his hands and clicked her tongue at him.

"If you bunch are going to fight I don't to be anywhere near it. You're all annoying." Sora looked them all over and especially looked at her brother who she was slightly disappointed in. Youngjae lowered his gaze when he saw Sora stare at him. "If you're just going to fight each other then what was the point in coming to school? Just go away, it would be better if none of you were here. Thanks." Sora spun on the spot and started casually reading her book again as she walked away from the two gangs. The twelve boys all turned to look at Sora as she strolled into the school, the other students moving out of her way.

One of the twelve boys had a smirk on his face as he watched Sora disappear into the school. The boy felt like his heart was going to explode right out of his chest. He remembered seeing Sora on the first day of school and how she seemed so much like an angel to him. Even now, when he knew her cold and slightly violent personality, he found her adorable. If he didn't see her every day, he thought he would go crazy. She was rude. Annoying. Violent and just tough to be around. But he didn't care.

He wish he could confess to her, but his friends liked teasing her too much. He was sure that at least one of his friends and one of the guys from the opposing gang liked Sora as well. It was very clear to him. He could see the way their eyes twinkled while looking at her. He wasn't dumb. He knew he looked the exact same way.  Ah, he felt like such a fool.