Chapter 9

Like A Rose {Completed}
Hebe did not even know when did they start liking each other,for before she knew it,she and Arron are together.Jiro and Selina will be together and Hebe and Arron will be together.She started to look forward each day of being together with Arron.

Arron is far cry from the guy she thought him to be.He is caring and sweet and considerate about her own feelings.He maybe still too young but he knows what he wants out of his life.He have big dreams not only for himself but also for his whole family.His closeness to his brother is way and beyond.He thinks highly of him.In fact he hang on every words his brother tells him.

Today they are going out with the pretext that they have some school outing to do.But actually they are just going out of town,just the four of them to a place where Jiro have set up.They are staying overnight.Although Hebe and Arron are against the plan ,they are looking forward for their time together.

"Hebe are you ready?"Selina asked."You have everything packed?"

Hebe nodded."Are you sure about this?"Hebe asked her sister "What if they found out?We are going to be in big trouble.

Selina gave her a warning look,as she put her finger to her lips."We'll discuss this later."Selina said."They will be waiting for us ,let me worry about this alright?"

"Mom,we have to go."Selina said.

"Alright ,just be careful and take care of your sister."her Mom said."Is Jiro gonna be there,Selina?"

"I don't know,why?"Selina asked.

"I don't want to hear anything that is not pleasant and I don't want you being alone with him all the time.Hebe stayed with your sister."her Mom said."Keep an eye on her."

Hebe looked at Selina and then just nodded her head."Don't worry Mom I will keep an eye on her."

"How about you,I hope you don't have any boyfriend yet."Her Mom said."You are way too young to have one.Why do kids today is in a hurry to grow up." as she shook her head.

"No Mom,I don't have one."Hebe answered,she bit her lips.She hate to lie and she felt so guilty for all the cover up that she have to do for her sister.But is there any other way.Once they knew about their relationship,they will surely do something to stop everything,and she knows it will break her sister heart and her heart too.

They kissed their Mom goodbye and left.Jiro was waiting with Arron as they drove out of the city.Everybody is happy and good spirit.Jiro cracking up jokes and they keep on teasing each other.They were singing and laughing all the way.

They stopped at the cottage by the shore.Jiro's friend own the cottage and they borrowed it for the weekend.It has two bedroom, a living room and an eat in kitchen.They put away their things as they run to the beach.

The beach was beautiful with white sands and the sea blue, all blue and the sky was clear with no hint of clouds.Gentle winds fan their faces as they inhale the fresh clean air that it brings.They walked barefoot feeling the roughness of the sands on their feet.They laughed and played and ran like little children,until they got tired and out of breath.

They sat down on the sand.Jiro sat beside Selina as he put his head on her lap and hold Selinas hand.Hebe looked at her sister.She looked so in love.She hoped her common sense take the better of her and not just her feelings.She was never been in love before,and this is the first for her.

Hebe felt the tug on her arms and she looked at Arron,his face all flushed from the sun and smiling at her."I am poofed,come on let us sit down,I don't think I can walk anymore."Arron said as he pulled her down with him.

Hebe lost her balance as she fell at the top of his lap.Arron eventually put his arms around her.Hebe felt her heart race with their proximity.They were never this close before.She felt her cheeks colored,she took a deep breathe.She felt her body tremble and Arron must have felt it too.

"What is the matter ,scared?"Arron asked."Relax,I'm not gonna do anything to you." as he pulled himself away from her and sat next to her.The smile on his lips faded as he looked at the horizons.There was a frown,she does not know if it is because he is mad or from the sun.

"I am sorry."Hebe said."I did not meant it that way."

"It is okay,don't worry about it"Arron said as he looked at her and smiled."We are still young ,I can wait for you.You don't have to worry about me,I understand." as he touched her hands.

Hebe looked at her and smiled."I am thirsty,let us go back to the cottage and find something to drink and eat."she said.She looked at her sister and Jiro and Selina was kissing and both are unaware of their sorroundings.Hebe looked away.What happen to her sister?She does not know.How come for someone who is so smart as Selina can love somebody abandonly ,somehow she is losing her sense.It does not matter if it is Jiro Wang or the hottest guy in school.She is way out of her head in love with Jiro and Hebe is so afraid for her sister....

This time she walked up to her sister."Selina we are walking back to the cottage.We are getting thirsty."Hebe said.

Selina pulled herself from Jiro's hug and kisses.Her face flushed as she looked up at Hebe."Alright,come on Jiro we have to go back."Selina said.

Jiro looked up short of breathe.He does not looked too happy.He took a deep breathe and got up as he pulled Selina up."Alright were going back." Jiro said.

They walked back together.Hebe have to make sure that Selina does not leave her side tonight or her sister will be in trouble.She does not make any sense now.She just have to protect her for now.She needs to talk to her later on.How come Arron is willing to wait and Jiro is in a hurry.Selina should talk to him and make him wait.They are only in high school now.There is still a lot time for them.A lot of growing up to do.......