Chapter 3

Like A Rose {Completed}
That afternoon after their last period,Jiro waited for Selina outside the classroom.He could not wait for tomorrow anymore.He have to asked her now before somebody come along and beat him to her.As they say timing is everything.He smiled at her once she came into view.

"Selina,are you going home now?"Jiro asked.

"No I have to go to the library to check on something."Selina said."Why?"

Do you have a ride?"Jiro asked.

Selina shook her head."Me and Hebe will have to take the bus or subway today.Dad have something in the office and he cannot picked us up."

"Can I give you a ride and your sister?"Jiro asked."I still have practice anyway so by the time I am finished you will probably done in the library."

"Are you sure?"Selina asked."Are you not going to be out of your way?"

"No,and so it does not matter anyway."Jiro said."I'll meet you in the library,okay?"

"Sure,I'll see you later"Selina as she walked the other way.

Arron was waiting for his brother outside the gym for his science club meeting was adjourned early.He flipped to his notes and read his notes.He began scrambling some notes and found himself scribbling his name and Hebe's name.He erased it after realizing what he have done.I hate that girl,he thought.

Hebe on the other hand,was waiting for her sister too.She walked inside the library and looked for her sister ,who is into her work.She sat next to her and touched her elbow to make her presence known.Selina looked at her and back at her paper again.

"Selina ,it is getting late,and we have to take the bus today"Hebe whispered to her sister

"I'm almost done,anyway ,I am still waiting for Jiro."Selina said."Just read something will you?"

Hebe reluctantly got up and get some magazines to flipped around.She is getting tired already and she does not feel like taking a bus now and walking part of it home.She just want to get home now.

Finally Jiro's practice is over as Arron waited,now he is getting impatient,cause he saw some member of the team got out already and Jiro is taking his own sweet time.

When Jiro walked out of the gym,he has showered and out of his uniform jersey already.Usually he waited to go home to take a shower.But today he look so fresh like he was going out on a date.Jiro came to him in a long stride.Smiling like he have shot a three pointer.

"Come on let us go,I have still to go to the library to pick up Selina."Jiro said."She is riding with us."

Aaron looked at him with a questioning look.Jiro patted his head and grinned."Just be nice to her ,will you?I kind of like this girl."Jiro said.

Arron pouted and looked at Jiro"I am always nice."Arron said

"Alright,come on."Jiro said.Jiro went inside the library while Arron waited outside and when he looked up ,Jiro is with two girls,Selina and that girl Hebe,his number one enemy.Arron looked at them with a scowl and Jiro gave him a warning look. as they walked to the car.

Jiro opened the door for Selina at the passenger side in front and Arron have no choice but sit at the back with Hebe.Hebe too was frowning and just thinking that she have to seat with that nasty Arron in the car gave her a chill.
She hates this arrangement ,and her sister is oblivious of whatever she was feeling right now,for her attention is only for the driver,Jiro.

Hebe sat at the farthest corner of the seat.Hating the idea that any parts of her body will touch Arron.And Arron shared the same feeling.He put his backpack in the middle to make sure that it is not going to happen.Both of them look out at the window and tried to erase each others presence.

"Anybody want some snacks,I think I am hungry "Jiro asked."Is that alright with you Selina ,or are you in a hurry?"

"No,I am getting hungry myself too."Selina agreed.

Both Arron and Hebe frown some more and looked at each other and made faces.Jiro caught them in the back mirror and laughed.Selina saw it too and joined in the laughter.The more Arron and Hebe got mad......