What A Beautiful World

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro and Selina went around the city of Boston.They looked like tourist with a map on their hands as they discover the city that will be their home for the next four years. Somehow the homesickness always vanished when they are together.

They first have a breakfast together in the campus restaurant and then they took the subway to go to the city.Boston is a place of history and beauty. They saw old buildings,that was as old as the founder of the city itself. They followed the Boston trails and have lunch in the Boston Common Market,just like the night market in Taipei. The only difference is they are open during the day up to late night and they served mostly seafoods. They have Boston clam chowder,that Selina liked a lot,Jiro laughed as she slurped on her soup till the last drop.

In the afternoon,they went to the park,where they lay on the grass grounds and weaves their dreams together. They kissed in between talks and dreams.Selina looked at the sun,as it shone through them.

"Remember in Taiwan,when we always have the moon,during our special moments. This time,I see the sun, I wonder if we could get burn because of it's heat and closeness.Will we get burned because we are always together?" Selina said.

Jiro looked at her and wondered what she was talking about. "There is nothing wrong in being together all the time." Jiro said."Why,do you think,it would have mattered?"

"No, I was just thinking,we still have a lot of dreams to reach.I wonder if we can survive everything." Selina said."All I know now,is that I love you Jiro,and you are my inspiration to strive for the best.And whatever little triumph,or achievement I will have along the way,you are the reason for it." as she smiled at him.

Jiro was so touched and he smiled at her and gave her a kiss."I don't know if I can survive without you Selina." Jiro said."I can't think of my life without you."

"It is going to be tough,once school starts." Selina said."I have to work really hard this time."

"Me too." Jiro said."I have some serious studying to do.It is okay with you for you are pretty smart,me I have to work doubly hard ,just to pass all my subjects."

Selina smiled."You are a lot smarter than what you credit yourself for. I knew you will make it."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Jiro said and laughed . "I think,we better go back,before it gets late." as he stand up and pull Selina up. He stared at her face and gave her a kiss on the lips as Selina smiled.

Arron waited for Hebe for his meeting was adjourned earlier than expected. It is quite different now that Hebe is not his classmates anymore .Although,Wang Zi and Gui gui and Xiao Xun is funny,it is still not as enjoyable when Hebe is there.

And then she notice Hebe walking towards the car with Rainie and Mike.He remembered Rainie, for he used to have a crush on her when he was on his freshman year,but she just ignored him .And later on ,he learned that she have been going out with Mike,which broke his innocent heart.

Hebe smiled at him,as she went to him."Arron,this is Rainie and Mike,they are my classmates this year." Hebe said.

Arron smiled at them."Oh yes, I remember them.I think Rainie used to be my classmate ,isn't it when we were in first year?"

Rainie looked at him."Yes,and how you have changed now." she said."I guess you have grown and I don't know,there is something in you."

Arron just smiled at her."I guess,we better go Hebe." Arron said "We don't want to be late." as he took Hebe's hand.

"All right see you tomorrow,Hebe" Rainie said as Mike put his arms around her.

"You seem to be taken by Arron?" Mike said." Uhmmm,it seems you mind is working somewhere."

"We'll you never know." Rainie said. "As if I did not know you are interested in Hebe."

"Uhmm,she is just something new and fresh." Mike said. "She looked so innocent and quite al,if you know what i mean."

"I know you like that kind." Rainie said."But it seems they are pretty close now. You think we can do what i am thinking?" as she gave him a naughty smile.

"We can try,I know my charms always work." Mike said."I don't know about you?"

"Uhmm,it may be tough,but I am willing for the challenge." Rainie said. "So three months is good enough."

Mike nodded his head."That will be a lot of time,plenty of time for me." as he gave Rainie a sheepish grin.

Arron took Hebe out for dinner.

"I thought ,we are going home?" Hebe said."I did not know,you are taking me here.I am not even dressed."

"No,you don't need to."Arron said."You still looked pretty to me,even if you are dressed in a rag,"

"You are biased,because I am your girlfriend."Hebe said,"But thank you anyway.You are so good to my ego." as she smiled at him and then gave him a peck on the lips.Arron smiled at the gestures.

"I think,I should do this more often." Arron said. as he stared at her and Hebe blushed.

"You are so cute when you blushed." Arron said."You looked so innocent and so beautiful."

"Arron stopped it."Hebe said."I might start believing them. And then my head will start to swell up."

Arron laughed."No the reason why I am complimenting you,so you can do the same for me." he said.

"Uhmm,you should have told me your underlying motives." Hebe said."Alright,I think I have the cutest and the best looking guy in town."

"You think,that is the best you can come up with." Arron said."I was hoping for more."

I really believe you are the best looking guy in the school." Hebe said."Even Rainie thought so."

"Rainie?" Arron asked."What has Rainie anything to do with our conversation." as Arron frown."Now you ruin my mood."

"You don't like Rainie Arron?" Hebe asked."I thought she was you classmates before?"

"No she is not my classmate.I just knew her from before." Arron said."I don't know her that much, to not to like her or to hate her."

"Good,cause i think,she is going to be my friend this year." Hebe said."Be nice to her and Mike."

"I don't really trust that Mike." Arron said."it looks like he got a crush on you already,the way he looks at you."

"No Mike?'" Hebe asked "He is Rainie's boyfriend ,and even so,I have a boyfriend already,who I happen to love very much."

Arron smiled."You really mean that?"

"Of course,nobody ,can come between us Arron."Hebe said."Just remember, that I love you very much." as Arron's lips was on her. And Rainie and Mike does not exist anymore.....as they have only one person on their mind and that is the person next to them ,