Springtime in Boston

Like A Rose {Completed}
Jiro woke up with a nostalgic feeling in his heart.Speaking to Arron yesterday,and thinking about his parents and home,makes him wants to fly home,in a a jiff.He missed his room,their house,his Mom who is always there in the morning with breakfast ready,and his Dad's man's talk and just a talk about anything under the sun.He missed his brother Arron the most,this is the first year that they have been apart since he was born.They were almost like twins,cause one cannot be there without the other.he missed when they fight and when they just plainly goof with each other.

The year is almost over,somehow,getting settled in Boston is not easy,but in time learned to love the city itself.But his heart will always belong to Taipei ,his home,just like his heart will always belong to Selina.he wants to go home this summer,but it seems like Selina won't be able to go,because,it will imposing on her parents too much.The airfare sure cost a lot,and he is embarrassed to ask his parents for her fare.They are already spending so much for his education here in Boston.

He looked out at the window,and it was drizzling outside.The tree outside have started to show the early spring,with the greens starting to come out.He can smell it already,as he sniff the fresh air,as he opens the window.he missed the greens,Taiwan sure is always with green trees and plants all year round,while Boston is bare and barren during winter month.But spring is always something to look forward to.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower.Selina might still be in bed,they been on the phone since late at night,as she was doing her clean up for the week.They are going out for the weekend with their friends,this afternoon in Cape Cod.They will be staying their overnight,but it seems like that the weather won't be cooperating with whatever they planned for the weekend.

When ,Jiro and Calvin got to Selina's apartment,Selina and Angela are already ready for the week end trip.Chun and Ella will follow later for Chun still have a class in the afternoon.And Danson and Genie will be there,to meet them.Somehow,eight of them have formed a friendship.

Calvin's relationship with Angela have grown,and now they are exclusively dating.Calvin liked Angela's spunkiness and Angela liked Calvin's sense of humor.And everything seems to be falling into the right places.

Jiro and Selina have grown closer,more than ever.After sleeping together the first time,they have not,and have tried to avoid,not that they are not tempted,they just have decided to concentrate on their studies,after the initial scare of the possibility of pregnancy,which they know is worst thing that can happen to them now.It is not the right time yet.Studies should be their priority,that they have agreed.

They arrived in Cape Cod,and the rain have stopped,and the sun have started to peek from the gray clouds.it is still cool with the breeze blowing cold winds from the Arctic Circle.Jiro hugged Selina closer,as they walked to the cottage,where they will be staying for the weekend.He felt the heat in his body once he felt her body next to him.it felt so comfortable being next to her.

Danson and Genie was there,as they welcomed them in the place.There is two big bedrooms.one for the boys and another one for the girls,with two full beds each room.
There is a kitchen and a living room and a mini recreation room,with a TV ,a pool table and a card table.

"Hey,when did you two get here?" Jiro asked Danson.

"Oh we left this morning,and it was really raining hard." Danson answered.Danson is with Selina and is also taking up premed.But his family lives in the US,although they are originally from Taiwan,and so is Genie.Genie goes to the same school with Jiro and Calvin.

"Hopefully ,we'll have a better day tomorrow.it is supposed to be sunny,and warm,not that we can go swimming and got to the beach yet." Calvin joined in.

"And Chun and Ella is coming later.Chun still have a class till one." Jiro said.

"Anybody cared for lunch?" Genie said."I made some pasta from home,so if you guys are hungry."

"Yes,I have not eaten anything for today yet." Jiro said."How about you Calvin?"

"Yeah,I am getting hungry too,but where is Angela and Selina?" Calvin asked.

"They are in the room putting away their stuff.They will be here soon." Genie said."Just help yourself guys."

This place is nice,I really like it.it sort of remind me of the cottage we had,last summer with Arron and Hebe." Selina said.

Jiro looked at Selina,and noted the wishful tone on her voice.She too must be feeling homesick,just like him.If only he can take her home this summer...

Jiro and Selina took a walk after lunch in the beach as the sun started to shine and the blue sky came to the horizon.The ocean roars,and the waves splashed,as they took off their shoes and feel the brown sand on their feet.

"Looking at the ocean,made me missed home a lot today." Selina said."One more month and this semester will be over.I don't know,if I will be take summer classes."

"Me too,I have this kind of feeling today.I feel like flying home at this very minute." Jiro said."I guess talking to Arron last night made it worst today."

"Yeah,I spoke to Hebe too,last night.I wish I can go home this summer,but I can't afford it.You can go home,don't worry about me." Selina said,knowing that Jiro was worried about her,leaving her alone during the summer.

"It will not be the same,if you are not there.And I can't leave you here,by yourself." Jiro said.

"No,you have to go,you're parents and Arron missed you a lot already.it is bad enough,that I took you away from them for the whole year."Selina said."You told me yourself,you feel homesick already.You have to go home this summer."

Jiro did not say anything.He just have to find a way to earn some money,so Selina can go home with him this summer.It will be great if they Jiro and Selina ,Arron and Hebe can get together again.