The Graduation

Like A Rose {Completed}
The graduation rites came,as everybody was excited.It was a mixture of feelings for both Hebe and Arron.They are happy that they are graduating and that they made another milestone in their life and yet scared and sad for the future for they don't know what is stored for both of them. Before Hebe felt that everything will be just a continuation of what they are doing in high school,but now realizing that they will go to a separate school.She now have to come in terms that Arron will not be by her side in the future.She will definitely missed him.it will be too scary to face the new world all on her own.

Hebe stared at herself in the mirror.She have noticed the changes and yes she have grown.She is not that dorky little girl like before but now this girl is all woman.She fixed her makeup and dashed some perfumes on her earlobes and wrist,as she inhaled the scent of it.She have the final look on the mirror,as the girl and the woman in her looked back at her.

"Hebe are you ready?Mom and dad are already dressed up." Selina said.

"Yes,just about." Hebe said."I just hope my nerves won't get me when I make the speech tonight."

"You will be great.Just stand tall and deliver." Selina said.I am so happy and proud of you." as she gave her sister a hug."You will be a great doctor someday."

"I heard you are not pursuing your medical degree,is that true?" Hebe asked.

Selina nodded her head."Yeah,I decided to take another course similar to it.If i become a doctor,I will just have to study it here." Selina said.

"Does Mom and Dad knows?" Hebe asked.

"No,not yet.But don't tell them yet.I'll tell them later." Selina said.

"Does it have something to do with Jiro?" Hebe asked.

"Yes,in a way,I don't think I can stay in Boston without him.And medicine is a long way to go.he will be coming back here once he is finish schooling and I don't wanna be apart from him." Selina said."Please don't tell anybody."

"Don't you think you are denying yourself of your dreams?" Hebe asked.

Selina only looked at her ,unable to find the answer within herself.

Into the graduation,there were a lot of people.Jiro and his parents was there.Arron stood tall and so handsome and looking quite like a real prince.His charm and his good looks plus the confident he have developed in himself was quite an impression to every one that sees him.he was wearing a black suit with a white shirt and a red printed tie.

Hebe delivered her valedictory address with much impact.Arron delivered his salutatory address with much humor and with dreams and aspirations beyond limits of one's own imaginations.The people applauded as the graduates toast their caps up in the air as they screams in laughter.

After graduation,they have a little party for the graduating class in Arron's home.It was supposed to be in Hebe's house but it have been decided that since Arron's have a bigger house to transfer it over there.

Graduates came with their family and friends,until at the later part when it is just the graduates and their closed friends.Jiro and Selina helped out in entertaining the visitors.

Rainie was there and so is Gui gui.It has been awkward both at Jiro and Rainie to be seeing each other after all this time.Jiro tried to just ignore for he does not want to upset Selina if she ever saw him talking to her.he does not want her to ever doubt him again.Guigui this time kept to herself and she was back in Wang Zi's arms once again.They heard that rainie is back with Rainie but Mike kept his wildways,so they are not really sure if they still together.

Selina can't help it ,everytime Rainie comes near Jiro,her heart starts to flutter and uncomfortable.She avoided looking Rainie's way as much as possible.But at the later,she can't help herself anymore as she tried to seek out Rainie.She have a lot of questions and she know she won't have a peace of mind until she spoke to her.

"You are Rainie right?" Selina asked."I think you know me.I am Selina."

Rainie nodded her head.She is embarrassed at what she have done to her and Jiro."How are you?" she asked.

"Just fine....I am sorry Selina,I didn't mean to cause trouble between you and Jiro." Rainie said."I just have this sort of girlish crush on him before but I already outgrew it,and really nothing happened."

"It is good to hear that nothing really happened between the two of you.But it almost cause us our relationship.I just want to be clear on this.You are not a little girl anymore,and I hope there won't be next time." Selina said.

Rainie did not say anything anymore,until Selina left her.

Arron and Hebe are at each other most of the time.They held hands together as they entertain and socialized with their classmates and friends.The party went on until midnight.Jiro,Selina,Arron and Hebe are all tired when the last of the visitors have left for the night.As Jiro and Selina sat on the couch with their feet up,and Arron and Hebe was at the ground cleaning up the last of the mess.

"Uhmm,I am so tired.So what's our plan for tomorrow Mister?" Selina asked

"Not much,just hanging out.What do you have in mind?" Jiro asked.

"How about going back to the beach house again?" Selina asked.

"How about just you and me and we'll leave this two behind." Jiro said,just as Hebe and Arron walked in.

"So who are you leaving behind and where are you going ?" Arron asked.

"Thinking about going to the beach house again,me and Selina." Jiro said with a smile.

"No way,we have to come right Hebe?" Arron said.

"Yes,I want to go back there too.Just like old times." Hebe said."it will be fun just four of us."

"Alright just four of us,no more no less.What do you think?" Jiro asked as he look at Selina.

"Alright.How about a week in the beach house.I need to relax before the hard work." Jiro said.

"A week? That is way too long." Selina said.

NO,I want a week of you all to myself." Jiro said as he winked at Selina and as she smiled back.This did not escaped Arron and Hebe as they look at each other.Somehow,they felt that the two have something that they are not allowed to know....